10+ Best Video Editing Laptop Under 500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Video Editing Laptop Under 500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Video Editing Laptop Under 500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
- 【Nontouch Screen, Upgraded】Seal is opened for upgrade only, from Base Model with Specs 4GB RAM + 128GB SSD. 14 inch diagonal HD SVA anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit (1366 x 768) Nontouch Screen, AMD Radeon Graphics
- 【Dual-Core Athlon Silver 3050U】AMD Athlon Silver 3050U (2.3 GHz base clock, up to 3.2 GHz max boost clock, 1 MB L2 cache, 2 cores), 3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion Battery, up to 4 hours battery life mixed-use
- 【High Speed】RAM is upgraded to 4GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- 【Enormous Space】Hard Drive is upgraded to 128GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 【Authorized NexiGo Bundle】 Bundled with NexiGo 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse Bundle, Easy Connection, 1 AA battery needed (not included in the package), Authorized Sellers ONLY. 1 x headphone/microphone combo, 1 x USB Type-C, 2 x USB Type-A, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ-45
- 15.6 inch FHD 4 way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Powerful AMD Quad Core Ryzen 5 3500U Processor (2M Cache, up to 3.6 GHz)
- AMD Radeon Vega 8 discrete graphics with Windows 10 Home
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Mobile Processors with Radeon Graphics deliver powerful performance for everyday tasks
- Dopoundsy Audio delivers crystal-clear sound, while the 14-inch FHD screen and narrow side bezels give you more viewing area and less clutter
- Quick and quiet with Q-control – Effortlessly swap between fast & powerful performance and quiet battery saving mode
- Connect with ease using Bluetooth 4.1, up to 2x2 Wi-Fi 5, three USB ports, and HDMI
- Keep your privacy intact with a physical shutter for your webcam. You'll enjoy privacy right at your fingertips
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920x1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 CPU (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 128GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- 14" Display 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
- Intel Pentium Silver processor N5000Enjoy more on your computer with an Intel Pentium Silver processor which delivers high-efficiency performance for the things you do most, from browsing to entertainment.
- 64GB emmC Flash Memory Ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, data management, boot-up times and high-definition video playback. Intel UHD 605 Graphics On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
- Standard Key Board Full-size island-style Ash Silver Keyboard and HP Imagepad with Multi-Touch Gesture Support HD Audio with Stereo Speakers To give you great sound across music, movies, voice and games.
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam with Integrated Dual Array Digital Microphones Lets you video conference with friends, family and colleagues. Integrated dual array digital microphones deliver crisp, clear audio. Windows 10 Home in S Mode included to do the things you want with protection you can count on and performance that lasts. 3-Cell 41WHr Lithium-Ion Battery. 3.24 lbs. Realtek Wireless-AC WLAN 2x2 + Bluetooth 5.0
- 14" diagonal HD Display, 1366 x 768 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient WLED screen.
- Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 64GB eMMC flash memory, This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- Standard Keyboard, Allows you to enjoy comfortable and accurate typing. Intel HD Graphics with shared video memory provide solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and casual gaming. Stereo speakers & Built-In Camera with Built-In Microphone.
- Windows 10 S included. 3-cell Lithium-ion battery, 13.3" x 8.9" x 0.7", 3.22 lbs. 2x USB 3.1 Type A, 1x USB 2.0 Type A, 1x HDMI output expands your viewing options, 1x Headphone/microphone combo jack, 1x Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer. Wireless-AC and Bluetooth, White, Bonus 32GB SnowBell USB Card.
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz) processor delivers fast, provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 17.3 Inch diagonal HD+ SVA (1600 x 900) Display, Intel HD Graphics 620, DVD/CD burner, DTS Studio Sound with dual speakers.
- RAM is upgraded to 16GB memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard Drive is upgraded to 256GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 1 x USB 3.0 Type-A, 1 x USB 2.0 Type-A, 1 x USB Type-C, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo.
- Windows 10 brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. | 1-Year UpgradePro Limited Warranty* | View description and warranty section below for more details.
- √ 14 Inch 1366 *768 HD true life display offers rich colours and crisp text for a rich viewing experience .
- √ Intel Quad-Core Atom x5 E8000 Processor ,1.04Ghz CPU ,up to 2.5Ghz .Internal Memory: 4GB DDR3 , 64GB Storage .2PCS 4500 mAh Large capacity Battery endurance .
- √ Always stay connected with ultra-fast USB 3.0, HDMI, micro SD and headphone jack ports .
- √ Micro HDMI allows you to connect your laptop to an external monitor or big-screen TV .
- √ Ideal for word processing, email and media streaming (including Micro Office ,Netflix, Amazon Video, BBC iPlayer, ITV Player and more) .
- Powerful AMD Quad Core A12-9720P Processor (2. 7 GHz, up to 3. 6GHz); Performance that Matters for Everyday Users.
- 15. 6" anti-glare Full HD WideView display with ASUS Splendid software enhancement; AMD Radeon R7 Integrated graphics chipset with shared video memory provides solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
- 4GB DDR4 2400 MHz sdram Memory for full-power multitasking; 128GB SSD offers a compact warehouse for storing all your favourite movies, music, photos, and more in one convenient place
- 802. 11ac WLAN, Comprehensive connections including USB 3. 1 Type-C, USB 3. 0, USB 2. 0, HDMI
- Windows 10 in S mode, 14. 2" wide, 0. 8" thin and portable footprint with 0. 3" NanoEdge bezel for a stunning 80% screen-to-body ratio
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Video Editing Laptop Under 500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Video Editing Laptop Under 500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Video Editing Laptop Under 500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Video Editing Laptop Under 500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Video Editing Laptop Under 500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Video Editing Laptop Under 500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Video Editing Laptop Under 500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Video Editing Laptop Under 500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Video Editing Laptop Under 500, much less the best one?
- Which Video Editing Laptop Under 500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Video Editing Laptop Under 500?
Cheap Video Editing Laptop Under 500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Video Editing Laptop Under 500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Video Editing Laptop Under 500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Video Editing Laptop Under 500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Video Editing Laptop Under 500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Video Editing Laptop Under 500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Video Editing Laptop Under 500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Video Editing Laptop Under 500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Video Editing Laptop Under 500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Video Editing Laptop Under 500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Video Editing Laptop Under 500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Video Editing Laptop Under 500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Video Editing Laptop Under 500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Video Editing Laptop Under 500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Video Editing Laptop Under 500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.