10+ Best Video Card Under 400 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Video Card Under 400 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Video Card Under 400 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710; Maximum displays: 2
- Video memory: 2gb DDR3/memory clock: 1600 MHz/memory interface: 64 bit
- 300w system power supply requirement; Interface is PCI express 2.0 x16 uses x8
- Connectors: VGA, dvi d dual link, HDMI; form factor: Low profile
- HDMI connectors is maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24 hertz; DVI connectors is maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60 hertz
- The XFX RX 580 series graphics card feature the latest Polaris architecture which includes the 4th gen GCN graphics cores, a brand new display engine, new multimedia cores, all on the revolutionary next finfet 14 process technology for enhanced performance and efficiency
- Equipped with XFX double dissipation cooling technology for optimal cooling and performance. Minimum power requirement is 500 watts. Memory clock true: 8.0GHz, boost OC+: 8.1GHz
- Multiple factory GPU overclocked settings - 1366 MHz true clock and 1386 MHz OC+
- AMD VR ready premium - Experience the new generation of compelling virtual reality content with the Radeon RX GTS graphics card paired with the leading VR headsets. The Radeon RX GTS graphics card coupled with AMD LiquidVR technology delivers a virtually stutter-free, low latency experience, essential for remarkable virtual reality environments
- Core clock (MHz): 1442/1328 (boost/base) in OC mode and 1417/1303 (boost/base) in gaming mode
- Low profile design with 167 millimeter card length
- Supports up to 4 displays. Recommended system power: 300 watts
- Card size-H=40 L=229 W=118 millimeter. 90 millimeter fan design
- Output: Dual-link DVI-D, HDMI-2.0b (Max resolution: 4096x2160 at 60 Hz) and DisplayPort-1.4 1 (Max resolution: 7680x4320 at 60 Hz)
- 4x HDMI Ports enable multi-monitor productivity on up to 4 displays.
- Single-slot Design fits in small chassis and leaves room for additional PCIe devices.
- Passive Cooling keeps things quiet.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Chipset: AMD RX 570
- Memory: 8GB GDDR5. 2048 stream processors
- Dual bios - Gaming and cryptocurrency mining
- XFX double dissipation cooling design
- Minimum power supply requirement 500 watt
- 9th generation programmable hardware tessellation units
- Accelerated multi-threading
- Image quality enhancement technology
- Drive up to six displays simultaneously with independent resolutions, refresh rates, color controls, and video overlays
- 6 active mini DisplayPort outputs
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.1 channels of surround sound over HDMI.
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Dual or Two Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations require an adapter that is sold separately). Designed for full size case installations
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard, download of updated video drivers may be required to use this unit
- Powered by GeForce GT 1030
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64 bit memory
- Supports HDMI 4K@60 hertz. Digital max resolution 4096 X 2160
- Smooth 4K video playback and HTML5 web browsing
- One click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
- 【Plug and Play, No Need to Install Driver, USB3.0 Video Capture Device】HDMI capture card is compatible with Linux, Mac OS, windows 7/8/10, there is no need to install driver, it is real PnP. won't occupy CPU. No freeze with correct setting. Based on the high speed USB 3.0 technology, superior low latency technology to let your live streaming to Twitch, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, OBS, Potplayer and VLC and etc more easily.
- 【Stronger compatibility】1080P HDMI capture card compatible with 1080P 720P HDMI port device, for example: PS3 PS4 Xbox One Xbox 360, Wili U Wii, Nintendo Switch, DVD, ZOSI Security Camera, DSLR, Webcam, Set Top Box, DSLR, etc. USB 3.0 high speed port compatible with USB 2.0.
- 【1080P 60fps Video Capture Device】High quality video recording, 1080P 60fps video capture and streaming.it is very suitable for live games. Record, edit and transfer games in high resolution of 1080p @ 60fps on Facebook, Twitch, YouTube etc.
- 【3.5mm Microphone and Audio Input/Output Port】you can connect the audio video capture device with your earphone with 3.5.mm audio out port ,you can also connect the video capture device with 3.5mm Microphone so that you can stream your voice and record your voice by the ports easily. you can also use it to add external commentary when playing a game.
- 【Widely Use】:The game capture card is easy to install and carry, making it ideal for high definition acquisition, live broadcasts, conference rooms, video recording, teaching recording, game entertainment live broadcasting, etc. We are sure that you will be pleased with our hdmi capture card. if you have any problem about the "usb3.0 hdmi capture card ", please feel free to contact us anytime, and we will provide you with free replacement or refund as per your choice.
- A great upgrade for your integrated graphics, the GeForce GT 730 accelerates the overall performance of your PC. The GeForce GT 730 packs powerful NVIDIA CUDA Cores and abundant amounts of memory that deliver a performance punch in all the latest 3D games and applications. You'll get super fast web browsing, incredible photo and video editing, and ultra detailed gaming. An array of NVIDIA innovations such as NVIDIA Surround, NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync, and the new FXAA Anti Aliasing Mode offers more than one way to elevate your gaming experience. This card features a low profile design, and is pre configured with a full height bracket. Two low profile brackets are included in the package for easy integration into HTPCs and other small form factor systems. The passive cooling solution enables a peaceful, zero noise computing experience.
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU. 384 processor cores. 4GB DDR3. 64-bit memory bus. Engine clock: 902 MHz. Memory clock: 1600 MHz. PCI Express 2.0 (x8 lanes)
- 1 x DL-DVI-D. 1 x VGA. 1 x HDMI. Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.
- 300-watt power supply recomillimeterended. 25-watt max power consumption
- HDTV READY : ED 480p. HD 720p. HD 1080i. Full HD 1080p. Quad Full HD (4K).
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Video Card Under 400?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Video Card Under 400? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Video Card Under 400, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Video Card Under 400 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Video Card Under 400 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Video Card Under 400?
- What benefits are there with buying an Video Card Under 400?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Video Card Under 400?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Video Card Under 400, much less the best one?
- Which Video Card Under 400are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Video Card Under 400?
Cheap Video Card Under 400 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Video Card Under 400. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Video Card Under 400, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Video Card Under 400.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Video Card Under 400 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Video Card Under 400 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Video Card Under 400 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Video Card Under 400?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Video Card Under 400.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Video Card Under 400 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Video Card Under 400.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Video Card Under 400, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Video Card Under 400 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Video Card Under 400 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Video Card Under 400 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.