10+ Best Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Carrier locked to Verizon Prepaid. Will not work on postpaid Verizon accounts that use contracts. Contact seller before purchase if you are unsure what type of Verizon acocunt you have
- Verizon's first-ever LTE-only Prepaid smartphone, the ZTE Blade Vantage includes a vivid 5-inch screen perfect for browsing the internet and watching your favorite videos. Capture life-like photos on the 8 MP rear-facing camera.
- This device operates on 4G LTE networks only
- Capture your memories in vivid, true-to-life detail. Snap and share brag-worthy photos using the Blade Vantage’s 8 MP rear camera. 5.74 in x 2.9 in
- 2,500 mAh Li-Ion Removable Battery. MSM8909 Quad core, 1.1GHz for each core. Frequencies: LTE B13/B4/B2/B5, Cat4
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
- 5.7" HD+ FullVision Display
- 13 MP PDAF Fast Focus Main Rear Camera
- 5 MP 120° Super Wide Rear Camera
- 5 MP Front Facing Camera with Portrait Mode
- Long Lasting 3,000 mAh Battery
- Carrier locked to Verizon Prepaid. Will not work on postpaid Verizon accounts that use contracts. Contact seller before purchase if you are unsure what type of Verizon account you have
- 5.0-Inch 720P LCD screen
- An 8MP Camera and a 2, 800Mah battery
- A quad-core Chipset
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor
- Two screens with interior color display
- 2.0MP camera
- 4GB internal memory plus microSD slot
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- This phone can ONLY be used on the Verizon Prepaid plan. It will NOT work on a Verizon postpaid plan until certain conditions are met. Please contact Verizon Customer Service for more details. This phone is NOT unlocked. It will NOT work on any other carriers outside of Verizon Prepaid.
- Android 9.0 Pie. Mixed usage: up to 29 hrs battery. 16 gigabytes internal memory
- Snapdragon 435 processor. Octa-core processor and 2GB of RAM deliver outstanding overall performance for opening and running applications, flipping through menus, running home screens and more.
- 13.0MP rear-facing camera Produce detailed images thanks to high resolutions. Also includes a front-facing 5.0MP camera for self-portraits and video.. 5.5" IPS touch screen Extra-large screen is matched with a slim body to comfortably fit in your hand. Gorilla Glass resists scratches.
- 5.9 inches, 0.3 inches, 5.6 ounces
- Screen 5.8 inches
- Camera 8 MP
- Battery 3,000 mAh
- Expandable Memory microSD up to 512GB
- Locked to Verizon - See Verizon Unlock Policy for Unlock Procedures
- SM-A107M/DS, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0)
- 6.2 inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53; 4000 mAh battery, Rear Fingerprint sensor + Front Face Recognition, accelerometer, proximity
- GPRS/E: 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: 850/900/AWS/1900, LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B20/B38/B40/B41. Does NOT have NFC
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200?
- What benefits are there with buying an Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200, much less the best one?
- Which Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200?
Cheap Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Verizon Prepaid Phone Under 200 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.