10+ Best Used Phones Under 200 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Used Phones Under 200 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Used Phones Under 200 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- 5" HD Screen; 1. 1 GHz Quad-Core processor; Android 8. 0 Oreo;
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Capable; Bluetooth 4. 2 wireless technology; MP3 Player
- 5 MP Camera/2 MP Front Facing Camera; Internal memory 16 GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 256 GB (not included)
- Plans sold separately.
- Note: This phone is carrier locked; Customers must have had their locked device activated on service for no fewer than 12 months, redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported
- Renewed products look and work like new. These Pre-Owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers, which typically perform a full diagnostic test and a thorough cleaning process. Packaging and accessories may be generic. This product is backed by the Amazon Renewed 90-day guarantee.
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- (6.2") HD+ Infinity-V 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) - Front glass, plastic body
- 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB - Android Pie Samsung One UI - Exynos 7884 Octa-Core - Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but will NOT work with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint
- With a long lasting battery, the Galaxy A10e gives you more time to post, talk, text and share with friends and family
- Keep more with 32GB of built in memory; Expand your memory up to 512GB with a Micro SD card
- Enjoy an edge to edge view on a 5. 83" Infinity display
- Capture crisp, clear photos with an 8MP rear Camera and a 5MP front Camera
- Wireless voice, data and messaging services compatible with most major U.S. GSM and CDMA networks; Support for certain features and services such as VoWiFi and hotspot, vary by wireless service provider
- Infinity Display: a bezel-less, full-frontal, edge-to-edge screen. Default resolution is Full HD+ and can be changed to Quad HD+ (WQHD+) in Settings
- Camera resolution - Front: 8 MP AF, Rear: 12 MP OIS AF
- Memory: Internal Memory 64 GB, RAM 4GB
- Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Vivid 4.0” Touchscreen Display
- 5MP Main Camera with flash + 2MP Selfie Camera
- 16GB Internal memory 512MB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, Straight Talk, and others. Not compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost mobile.
- Dual Nano Sim 4G LTE Unlocked Any GSM Carrier GSM (NOT FOR VERIZON SPRINT NET10 OR ANY CDMA CARRIER)
- Bands: B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B17(700), B28(700) 3G UTMS B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
- Android 8 Oreo (Go edition) 8mp Flash Rear Camera + 5Mp Front Camera
- Quad Core 1. 4GHZ / 8GB (4. 1GB USER) 1GB Ram Support Micro SD Up to 256 gb (not included)
- 5. 0 inch 540 x 960 (qHD) Factory Unlocked International Version Latin Specs
- Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.).
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic, in which case it will be UL or Mfi (Made for iPhone) Certified.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arms length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including Amazon Shopping, Amazon Music, Audible and Amazon Alexa
- Amazon exclusive version with Amazon Alexa built-in: Simply say “Alexa” or double press the power button to play music, hear the news or check the weather wherever you are. Just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly
- 6.2" Full HD+ Max Vision display (2270 x 1080) with 19:9 aspect ratio, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 512 GB of microSD expandable memory, Android 9.0, and US warranty
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 1.8 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 506 GPU
- 12MP + 5MP dual camera with LED flash, 8 MP front-facing camera with screen flash for low light selfies
- 5.5" HD 720x1280 Type LCD, 1.6GHz Octa-core Exynos
- 16 GB microSD, up to 256 GB, 2 GB RAM, Android 8.0
- 13MP Rear Camera, 13MP Front Camera, 4G LTE / WCDMA / GSM
- Long-lasting, 3,300 mAh Non-Removable battery with Power Saving Mode keeps you working
- Android 8 Oreo
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Used Phones Under 200?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Used Phones Under 200? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Used Phones Under 200, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Used Phones Under 200 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Used Phones Under 200 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Used Phones Under 200?
- What benefits are there with buying an Used Phones Under 200?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Used Phones Under 200?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Used Phones Under 200, much less the best one?
- Which Used Phones Under 200are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Used Phones Under 200?
Cheap Used Phones Under 200 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Used Phones Under 200. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Used Phones Under 200, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Used Phones Under 200.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Used Phones Under 200 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Used Phones Under 200 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Used Phones Under 200 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Used Phones Under 200?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Used Phones Under 200.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Used Phones Under 200 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Used Phones Under 200.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Used Phones Under 200, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Used Phones Under 200 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Used Phones Under 200 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Used Phones Under 200 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.