10+ Best Used Phones Under 150 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Used Phones Under 150 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Used Phones Under 150 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Vivid 4.0” Touchscreen Display
- 5MP Main Camera with flash + 2MP Selfie Camera
- 16GB Internal memory 512MB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, Straight Talk, and others. Not compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost mobile.
- Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost International Model - No warranty in US.
- 6.2", IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm), Octa-core Processor
- Dual SIM, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0), Does NOT have NFC
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B28(700)
- LTE Cat4 (Bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20) TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41) Dual SIM Standby > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6. 5” Max Vision HD+ (720x1600) | 269ppi - Fingerprint reader - Water repellent design - Bluetooth4. 2
- 64GB + 4GB RAM, Up to 256GB microSD card expandable - MediaTek Helio P35 - 3. 5mm headset jack - Wi-Fi 802. 11 b/g/n | 2. 4GHz - No NFC
- Rear Triple Camera: 16 megapixels + 2MP depth sensor + 2MP macro - Front Camera: 8 megapixels - Video: FHD (30fps) | HD (30fps)
- Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )
- International Variant/US Compatible LTE
- Memory: 32GB 3GB RAM - microSD, up to 512GB - Dual-SIM
- Main Camera: Triple - 13 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor w/ LED flash, panorama, HDR : Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) - Chipset: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 - CPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 -GPU: Adreno 506
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot - Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE - GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS - USB: Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Dual Nano Sim 4G LTE Unlocked Any GSM Carrier GSM (NOT FOR VERIZON SPRINT NET10 OR ANY CDMA CARRIER)
- Bands: B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B17(700), B28(700) 3G UTMS B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
- Android 8 Oreo (Go edition) 8mp Flash Rear Camera + 5Mp Front Camera
- Quad Core 1. 4GHZ / 8GB (4. 1GB USER) 1GB Ram Support Micro SD Up to 256 gb (not included)
- 5. 0 inch 540 x 960 (qHD) Factory Unlocked International Version Latin Specs
- Display: 5.83 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, Resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels
- Memory: 32GB 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB
- Main Camera: 8 MP, f/1.9, AF w/ LED flash, panorama, HDR - Selfie Camera: 5 MP, f/2.0
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) - Chipset: Exynos 7884 - CPU: Octa-core (2x1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.35 GHz Cortex-A53) - GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- Dimensions: 5.80 x 2.74 x 0.33 in, Weight: 4.97 oz
- 5.5”Hd+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display 720x1440 Resolution.
- 13MP Main Camera with LED Flash, 8MP Selfie camera with LED Flash.
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor with ARM Cortex-A55 chipset.
- 3,000mAh Battery and Android 9 Pie.
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile.
- 【SIM Network Compatibility】Please Confrim Your SIM Card's Compatibility Before Order! This BV5500 Pro unlocked smartphone Does NOT work with CDMA Network like Verizon/ Sprint/ Boost Mobile/ US Cellular. It is compatible with GSM Carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile, Metro PCs, etc.Besides, it support 4G Network and Dual SIM Dual Standby.
- 【4G Network & Dual SIM】 This Rugged Unlocked Phone supports 4G Network and Dual SIM Dual Standby, so your working card and family card can be used on one device now. what's more, with an enormous 3GB RAM and Android 9.0 Pie system, it unleashes full-speed computing performance and lightning-fast APP launch time, providing an excellent user experience.
- 【The Real Rugged Smartphones】Support [MIL-STD-810G] Drop Proof and IP68 Waterproof, which means it can survive from 5-feet dropping, 2 hours immersion under 5 feet of water and resist 99% of dust. Moreover, it can work normally in the temperature range of -30°C (-22°F) to 50°C (122°F). Confidently take it with you to travel or outdoor sports.
- 【Big Battery & Screen】This Rugged Unlocked Smartphone equips with a 4400 mAh Battery and 5.5” HD display 720* 1440 resolution and IPS Multi-touch full screen provides a superior view. In addition, the Shatterproof Gorilla 3 surface glass can prevents the screen from scratching and drop crashing.
- 【Service & Tech Support】Blackview is always committed to provide stable and reliable rugged mobile phones to our respected customers. If you have any questions about our phone, please feel free to contact us. Our customer service team will offer you a satisfactory solution within 10 hours.
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes Since the device is unlocked any GSM Network Micro Size SIM will work (SIM Not included), you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activation)
- WHAT NETWORK BANDS ARE SUPPORTED: GSM, WCDMA, AWS, LTE, GSM: 700, 850,1900, 4G LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, Please contact your network Provider and Inquire as to there support of these bands in your area to ensure the device will work Properly
- HOW LONG CAN THIS PHONE LAST ME ON A FULL CHARGE: Included you will find a NON-Removable 2,035 mAh battery that lasts according to the manufacturer for 15 hours of continuous streaming as well as 17 days in Standby mode.
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as select NVMO Networks it's best to contact intended Network prior to purchase to confirm compatibility on the bands supported by this device
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL NOT WORK ON VERIZON OR SPRINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- AT&T Prepaid device
- 5.0" High Definition Display (1280 x 720)
- Rear Camera: 8MP camera with LED Flash + Front Camera: 5MP with Auto Shot
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat Operating System; 1.4GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon (MSM8917) Processor
- Battery Capacity: 2,500 mAh (Removable), Internal Memory: 16GB (9GB usable, not expandable)
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Used Phones Under 150?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Used Phones Under 150? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Used Phones Under 150, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Used Phones Under 150 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Used Phones Under 150 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Used Phones Under 150?
- What benefits are there with buying an Used Phones Under 150?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Used Phones Under 150?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Used Phones Under 150, much less the best one?
- Which Used Phones Under 150are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Used Phones Under 150?
Cheap Used Phones Under 150 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Used Phones Under 150. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Used Phones Under 150, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Used Phones Under 150.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Used Phones Under 150 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Used Phones Under 150 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Used Phones Under 150 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Used Phones Under 150?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Used Phones Under 150.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Used Phones Under 150 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Used Phones Under 150.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Used Phones Under 150, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Used Phones Under 150 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Used Phones Under 150 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Used Phones Under 150 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.