10+ Best Used Android Phone Under 200 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Used Android Phone Under 200 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Used Android Phone Under 200 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Vivid 4.0” Touchscreen Display
- 5MP Main Camera with flash + 2MP Selfie Camera
- 16GB Internal memory 512MB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, Straight Talk, and others. Not compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost mobile.
- 5" HD Screen; 1. 1 GHz Quad-Core processor; Android 8. 0 Oreo;
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Capable; Bluetooth 4. 2 wireless technology; MP3 Player
- 5 MP Camera/2 MP Front Facing Camera; Internal memory 16 GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 256 GB (not included)
- Plans sold separately.
- Note: This phone is carrier locked; Customers must have had their locked device activated on service for no fewer than 12 months, redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- (6.2") HD+ Infinity-V 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) - Front glass, plastic body
- 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB - Android Pie Samsung One UI - Exynos 7884 Octa-Core - Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Rear Camera :13MP(F1.9) | Front Camera 5MP (F2.0) - Video: 1080p@30fps
- International Model - No warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- Dual Nano Sim 4G LTE Unlocked Any GSM Carrier GSM (NOT FOR VERIZON SPRINT NET10 OR ANY CDMA CARRIER)
- Bands: B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B17(700), B28(700) 3G UTMS B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
- Android 8 Oreo (Go edition) 8mp Flash Rear Camera + 5Mp Front Camera
- Quad Core 1. 4GHZ / 8GB (4. 1GB USER) 1GB Ram Support Micro SD Up to 256 gb (not included)
- 5. 0 inch 540 x 960 (qHD) Factory Unlocked International Version Latin Specs
- 12.2MP Camera with f/1.8, 27mm, 1/2.6" Sensor Size + 8MP Front Camera with f/2.4, 27mm, 1/3.2" Sensor Size
- 5.0-inch AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android OS
- Internal Memory: 64GB, 4GB RAM
- Non-Removable Lithium Ion 2700 mAh Battery, Dimensions: 5.74 x 2.74 x 0.31 inches, Weight: 5.04 oz
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes Since the device is unlocked any GSM Network Micro Size SIM will work (SIM Not included), you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activation)
- WHAT NETWORK BANDS ARE SUPPORTED: GSM, WCDMA, AWS, LTE, GSM: 700, 850,1900, 4G LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, Please contact your network Provider and Inquire as to there support of these bands in your area to ensure the device will work Properly
- HOW LONG CAN THIS PHONE LAST ME ON A FULL CHARGE: Included you will find a NON-Removable 2,035 mAh battery that lasts according to the manufacturer for 15 hours of continuous streaming as well as 17 days in Standby mode.
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as select NVMO Networks it's best to contact intended Network prior to purchase to confirm compatibility on the bands supported by this device
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL NOT WORK ON VERIZON OR SPRINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- GSM Quad band 2G (850/900/1800/1900): compatibility Nationwide on 2G carriers like Straight Talk, Simple Mobile, or any other carrier that accepts a 2G ONLY GSM Sim Card. Will NOT work with 3G only providers - NO AT&T, NO T-Mobile, NO CDMA Carriers (Verizon, Sprint, Boost, PagePlus)
- 2.4" TFT Screen Display; VGA Camera (640 x 480 pixels) w/ LED Flash + Video
- MediaTek Processor, 1900 mAh Big Battery, FM Radio, MP3/ MP4 Player, Bluetooth: v3.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack + microSD Slot Expandable up to 32GB
- 5. 3" HD Screen; 1. 1 GHz Quad-Core Processor; Android 8. 1 Oreo
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Capable; Bluetooth 4. 1 wireless technology; MP3 Player
- 8 MP Camera/5 MP Front Facing Camera; Internal memory 16 GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 32GB (not included)
- Plans sold separately.
- Note: This phone is carrier locked; Customers must have had their locked device activated on TracFone service for no fewer than 12 months, redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported.
- Max vision display, 3D glass back. Enjoy edge-to-edge views on a new stunning 5.7" full HD display with a beautifully designed back
- Creative Camera system. Unleash your creativity with Dual rear cameras and tools for everything from stunning portrait shots to hilarious face filters
- All-day battery and turbo power charging. Go all day without recharging, and then get hours of power in just minutes of charging
- Fast performance. Get all the speed you need with a 1.8 GHz Octa-Core processor and 4G LTE
- 5 7" Max Vision display 720 x 1440 pixels 18 9 ratio Single SIM (Nano-SIM) 4000 mAh battery
- 16GB ROM 2GB RAM microSD up to 128 GB Android 8 0 (Oreo) Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 Quad-core 1 4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Rear Camera 8 MP f/2 0 1 12µm Front Camera 5 MP f/2 2 Fingerprint reader Bluetooth 4 2 LE GPS A-GPS GLONASS
- 2G GSM band 2/3/5/8 CDMA BC0/BC1 3G WCDMA band 1/2/4/5/8 4G FDD LTE band 1/2/4/5/8/12/13/66/71
- This device has a US The phone is unlocked to work with all GSM Carriers Like AT&T T-Mobile etc & CDMA Carrier Like Verizon Will Not work with Sprint
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Used Android Phone Under 200?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Used Android Phone Under 200? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Used Android Phone Under 200, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Used Android Phone Under 200 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Used Android Phone Under 200 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Used Android Phone Under 200?
- What benefits are there with buying an Used Android Phone Under 200?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Used Android Phone Under 200?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Used Android Phone Under 200, much less the best one?
- Which Used Android Phone Under 200are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Used Android Phone Under 200?
Cheap Used Android Phone Under 200 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Used Android Phone Under 200. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Used Android Phone Under 200, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Used Android Phone Under 200.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Used Android Phone Under 200 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Used Android Phone Under 200 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Used Android Phone Under 200 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Used Android Phone Under 200?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Used Android Phone Under 200.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Used Android Phone Under 200 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Used Android Phone Under 200.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Used Android Phone Under 200, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Used Android Phone Under 200 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Used Android Phone Under 200 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Used Android Phone Under 200 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.