10+ Best Used Android Phone Under 200 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Used Android Phone Under 200 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Used Android Phone Under 200 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- 6.1” HD+ 19:9 Infinity Curved Glass Display
- Dual 13MP+ Depth Sensor Main Camera with LED Flash + 13 MP Selfie Camera
- 64GB Internal Memory 3GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; 1.6GHz Octa-Core Processor| ARM Corterx-A55 with IMG8322 GPU
- 4,000mAH Battery with 10W Quick Charge, Android 9 Pie and Fingerprint Senor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/12/17/28) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. (Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Vivid 4.0” Touchscreen Display
- 5MP Main Camera with flash + 2MP Selfie Camera
- 16GB Internal memory 512MB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, Straight Talk, and others. Not compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost mobile.
- 5.5”Hd+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display 720x1440 Resolution.
- 13MP Main Camera with LED Flash, 8MP Selfie camera with LED Flash.
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor with ARM Cortex-A55 chipset.
- 3,000mAh Battery and Android 9 Pie.
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile.
- 💥IP68/IP69 Protection Rating + 5.5 in HD+ Display: Clear, bright 5.5-inch screen that is easy to read and has a nice range. This rugged smartphone is definitely water, shock and dust resistant which meets military standard. Every hole got a protection layer that blocked the water, dirt and sand out. With a wide operating temperature range of -20°C (-4°F) to 60°C (140°F), the Armor X3 can handle different outdoor environment. It's perfect for the outdoors or those with demanding jobs.
- 💥Underwater Mode + Gloves Mode: The underwater mode is an innovation that none of phones ever have. Now Armor X3 will take you to experience that. You can take marvelous photos underwater. Besides, there still have the gloves mode which means you can touch screen of the device while wearing gloves.
- 💥Dual SIM Cards Global 3G + Dual Cameras: The Armor X3 rugged smartphone is a dual-card and supports two cards simultaneously, you can insert 2 sims card or 1 sim card + 1 SD card. And full 3G frequency bands, It can work with GSM carriers such as AT&T, T-mobile, Metro PCS&etc(🔥No 4G, does NOT support CDMA carriers like Sprint and Verizon). With 8MP+2MP dual rear camera, Armor X3 enables you to take stunning photos even below the water. The camera is great for you to capture great memories.
- 💥5000mAh Battery & 2GB RAM + 32GB ROM: Comes with a 5000mAh huge battery which last easily for 440 hours and talks for 25 hours. just playing a whole day with one single charge. Runs the latest Android 9.0 Pie, along with 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM of internal storage and additional 128GB external memory support, the Armor X3 offers suffient space for you to store all your pictures, media, and files.
- 💥Customized Button: The customized button on the left enables you to optionally set the button quick access to video recording, flashlight, screenshot, underwater photography, SOS emergency call, convenient and practical to use. And it can arouse all the built-in or downloaded apps in the phone. You can also set it as a PTT button, enjoy effective and economical communications without a hitch, making Armor X3 an essential tool for outdoor activities.
- 【AI Quad Camera Fit For All Scenes】Including a 16MP main camera + 16MP ultra-wide angle camera + 5MP Macro Camera + 5MP F/1.8 large aperture camera and with built-in super night mode, you can take A7 Pro to record your life day and night, explore the tiny world and grand views, take nice photos and beautiful selfies.
- 【Octa-Core 4GB RAM Processor + Large storage room】UMIDIGI A7 Pro unlocked phone upgraded its Octa-Core processor, you can enjoy smooth operating experience and have more fun in playing mobile games and watching videos. We provide more storage rooms for your apps and photos, 64GB and 128 GB are optional.
- 【4150mAh High-capacity Battery】Powered by a 4150mAh big battery, you can easily go through 2 days of daily use. Charging port is replaced with new type-C plug, you could have more choice in adapters.
- 【Latest Stock Android 10】To keep the system clean, we use original Android 10 system in UMIDIGI A7Pro, you will not receive advertising apps in the phone, and you can manage your apps in your own way.
- 【Global Bands & Dual 4G VoLTE】UMIDIGI A7 Pro android phone supports 33 global bands. Regardless of your place of residence or your destination for a journey, you can connect to the local mobile networks with your smart phone anywhere in the world. Dual SIM + Dedicated Micro-SD Slot(support up to 256GB extra memory), giving you more room for everything.
- GSM unlocked Phone. Will not work with CDMA networks such as Verizon and Sprint. Please check compatibility with your carrier before purchasing the device.
- Requires a Nano sim Card from the provider you plan to use the device with. The Sim Card must be an activated sim card.
- Frequencies Supported: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 ; HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 ; LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700)
- 2600mAh Battery, Talk Time Up to 9 hours, Music Play Time of up to 71 hrs, Video Play Time up to 13 hrs, Internet Use Time on 3G: up to 11 hrs, on LTE: up to 12 hrs, on Wi-Fi: up to 13 hrs
- 5" HD screen; 1. 1 GHz Quad-Core processor; Android 8. 0 Oreo;
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi capable; Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology; MP3 player
- 5 MP Camera/2 MP Front Facing Camera; Internal memory 16 GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 256 GB (not included)
- Plans sold separately.
- Note: This phone is carrier locked; Customers must have had their locked device activated on service for no fewer than 12 months, redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported
- Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost International Model - No warranty in US.
- 6.2", IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm), Octa-core Processor
- Dual SIM, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0), Does NOT have NFC
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B28(700)
- AT&T Prepaid device
- 5.0" High Definition Display (1280 x 720)
- Rear Camera: 8MP camera with LED Flash + Front Camera: 5MP with Auto Shot
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat Operating System; 1.4GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon (MSM8917) Processor
- Battery Capacity: 2,500 mAh (Removable), Internal Memory: 16GB (9GB usable, not expandable)
- Classic Physical QWERTY keyboard, Optical trackpad and 5.4-inch AMOLED Touchscreen
- Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop), Dual-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A57 & quad-core 1.44 GHz Cortex-A53 Processor
- 18MP Camera (Schneider-Kreuznach optics) w/ Optical image stabilization + Front-facing 2MP Camera
- 3410 mAh Battery
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 3GB RAM + microSD Slot Expandable up to 200GB
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Used Android Phone Under 200?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Used Android Phone Under 200? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Used Android Phone Under 200, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Used Android Phone Under 200 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Used Android Phone Under 200 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Used Android Phone Under 200?
- What benefits are there with buying an Used Android Phone Under 200?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Used Android Phone Under 200?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Used Android Phone Under 200, much less the best one?
- Which Used Android Phone Under 200are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Used Android Phone Under 200?
Cheap Used Android Phone Under 200 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Used Android Phone Under 200. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Used Android Phone Under 200, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Used Android Phone Under 200.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Used Android Phone Under 200 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Used Android Phone Under 200 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Used Android Phone Under 200 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Used Android Phone Under 200?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Used Android Phone Under 200.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Used Android Phone Under 200 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Used Android Phone Under 200.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Used Android Phone Under 200, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Used Android Phone Under 200 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Used Android Phone Under 200 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Used Android Phone Under 200 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.