10+ Best Unlocked Smartphones Under 50 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Unlocked Smartphones Under 50 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Unlocked Smartphones Under 50 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Vivid 4.0” Touchscreen Display
- 5MP Main Camera with flash + 2MP Selfie Camera
- 16GB Internal memory 512MB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, Straight Talk, and others. Not compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost mobile.
- Unlocked Dual SIM Smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Stunning 5.0" HD Display 720 x 1280 Resolution I 294ppi
- 8MP Main Camera with flash + 5MP Selfie Camera
- 8GB Internal memory 1GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others
- 5. 5”Hd+ 18: 9 curved glass display 720x1440 resolution
- 13MP Main Camera with LED flash, 8MP selfie camera with LED flash
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1. 6GHz processor with arm Cortex-A55 chipset
- 3,000mAh battery and Android 9 Pie
- 4G LTE (1/3/4/5/7/28) 3G: (850/1900/2100)
- 5" HD Screen; 1. 4 GHz Quad-Core processor; Android 8. 1 Oreo
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Capable; Bluetooth 4. 2 wireless technology; MP3 Player
- 8 MP Camera/5 MP Front Facing Camera; Internal memory 16 GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 32GB (not included)
- Plans sold separately. Standby Time: up to 11.5 days
- Note: This phone is carrier locked. Customers must have had their locked device activated on TracFone service for no fewer than 12 months, redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported.
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes Since the device is unlocked any GSM Network Micro Size SIM will work (SIM Not included), you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activation)
- WHAT NETWORK BANDS ARE SUPPORTED: GSM, WCDMA, AWS, LTE, GSM: 700, 850,1900, 4G LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, Please contact your network Provider and Inquire as to there support of these bands in your area to ensure the device will work Properly
- HOW LONG CAN THIS PHONE LAST ME ON A FULL CHARGE: Included you will find a NON-Removable 2,035 mAh battery that lasts according to the manufacturer for 15 hours of continuous streaming as well as 17 days in Standby mode.
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as select NVMO Networks it's best to contact intended Network prior to purchase to confirm compatibility on the bands supported by this device
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL NOT WORK ON VERIZON OR SPRINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 5. 0 inch HD (720x1280) vivid display with IPS technology. High end quality, front metal frame finish.
- Unlocked Dual SIM card smartphone, GSM Quad Band 4G LTE HSPA+
- Android 5. 1 Lollipop combined with a quad-core 1. 3GHz processor, ensures videos and games run smoothly and look great
- 8GB Internal memory, 1GB RAM, add a Micro SD card for up to an additional 32GB
- Take brilliant photos with the 13MP Main Camera w/LED flash, 5MP front Selfie camera
- GSM VERSION< DOESNT WORK WITH CDMA CARRIERS LIKE VERIZON OR SPRINT Redesigned smart keyboard with Speed Key, touch navigation, flick typing for faster predictive text, customizable shortcuts and embedded fingerprint sensor
- MicroSD Support --Accelerometer
- 512 MB / 8 GB Spreadtrum SC7731E Mali-T820 MP1
- 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 px, autofocus
- 4 inches (480 x 800 px) Android OS v9.0 (Pie) Go Edition
- 4. 5" Hd FWVGA 854x480 IPS Touchscreen Display
- 8GB Internal memory, Expands up to 32GB with Micro SD card (not included)
- Quad Core 1GHz processor, Android 6. 0 Marshmallow operating system.
- 5 MP main camera with LED flash, 2 MP selfie camera.
- With dual SIM capability for use of two phone numbers on one device. Unlocked 2G Quad-Band (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), 3G (850/1700/1900 MHz), and 4G (2, 4, 5, 7, 17) compatible with GSM Networks Nationwide, including T-Mobile,, Straight Talk, and many others.
- 4" Touchscreen Display - 480 x 800 Resolution
- 16GB Internal - 512MB RAM - MicroSD up to 64GB
- 5MP with Flash - 2MP Selfie Video Capture 720@30fps
- Bluetooth 4.0 Wi-Fi (b/g/n) Hotspot
- Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition)
- 4G LTE Unlocked Any GSM Carrier Desbloqueados GSM (Not Verizon Sprint Net10 or Any CDMA Carrier)
- Phone Use 1 Micro Sim GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz - UMTS: 850/1900/2100MHz - LTE: Bands 2/4/5/17
- Quad Core 1.1 Ghz 8Gb (5.6gb user) 1Gb Ram / 5mp Camera (NO FLASH) + 2Mp Front Camera
- 4.5-inch FWVGA 854 x 480 resolution Android 5.1.
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Unlocked Smartphones Under 50?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Unlocked Smartphones Under 50? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Unlocked Smartphones Under 50, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Unlocked Smartphones Under 50 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Unlocked Smartphones Under 50 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Unlocked Smartphones Under 50?
- What benefits are there with buying an Unlocked Smartphones Under 50?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Unlocked Smartphones Under 50?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Unlocked Smartphones Under 50, much less the best one?
- Which Unlocked Smartphones Under 50are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Unlocked Smartphones Under 50?
Cheap Unlocked Smartphones Under 50 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Unlocked Smartphones Under 50. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Unlocked Smartphones Under 50, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Unlocked Smartphones Under 50.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Unlocked Smartphones Under 50 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Unlocked Smartphones Under 50 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Unlocked Smartphones Under 50 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Unlocked Smartphones Under 50?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Unlocked Smartphones Under 50.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Unlocked Smartphones Under 50 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Unlocked Smartphones Under 50.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Unlocked Smartphones Under 50, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Unlocked Smartphones Under 50 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Unlocked Smartphones Under 50 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Unlocked Smartphones Under 50 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.