10+ Best Unlocked Smartphones Under 400 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Unlocked Smartphones Under 400 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Unlocked Smartphones Under 400 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- LTE Cat4 (Bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20) TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41) Dual SIM Standby > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6. 5” Max Vision HD+ (720x1600) | 269ppi - Fingerprint reader - Water repellent design - Bluetooth4. 2
- 64GB + 4GB RAM, Up to 256GB microSD card expandable - MediaTek Helio P35 - 3. 5mm headset jack - Wi-Fi 802. 11 b/g/n | 2. 4GHz - No NFC
- Rear Triple Camera: 16 megapixels + 2MP depth sensor + 2MP macro - Front Camera: 8 megapixels - Video: FHD (30fps) | HD (30fps)
- Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carrier such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- Please check if your GSM cellular carrier supports the bands for this model before purchasing, LTE may not be available in all areas:
- This device may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international items.
- 5.5”Hd+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display 720x1440 Resolution.
- 13MP Main Camera with LED Flash, 8MP Selfie camera with LED Flash.
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor with ARM Cortex-A55 chipset.
- 3,000mAh Battery and Android 9 Pie.
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile.
- SM-A107M/DS, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0)
- 6.2 inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53; 4000 mAh battery, Rear Fingerprint sensor + Front Face Recognition, accelerometer, proximity
- GPRS/E: 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: 850/900/AWS/1900, LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B20/B38/B40/B41. Does NOT have NFC
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- International model phone, Does not have US warranty. Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon.
- 6.84" Max Vision display, FHD+ (2400*1080), Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor with 2.2GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 618 GPU, AI engine.
- Internal Storage: 128 GB with microSD card support (up to 512 GB), RAM: 4GB DDR4, Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Rear Camera: 64MP + 8MP + 2MP, Front Camera: 16MP, 5000mAh Battery, 48 hours on a single charge,
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 38, 40, 41
- 6.5” HD+ Infinity Display with Curved Glass; Android 10 OS
- Triple Main Camera: 16MP + Depth Sensor + 8MP Wide Angle 120° Camera with Flash, and 13MP Selfie Camera
- 64GB Internal Memory 4GB RAM Micro SD up to 128GB; MediaTek Helio A25 Octa-Core 1.8GHz | 4,000mAh Battery with 10W Quick Charge, USB Type-C, Fingerprint Sensor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/28) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. (Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- Includes 3GB FREE DATA – Each device comes with 3GB fast data from SIMO, the pre-installed mobile data app that connects you to the internet and your favorite Apps. The SIMO app delivers high-speed 4G LTE data at low flat rates without a SIM, WiFi network, or carrier plan. Use it right out of the box with 3GBs and connect anywhere in the USA or 130+ countries worldwide.
- Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, Android 9 Pie (Go Edition)
- 5.0” Curved Glass
- 5MP Main Camera with flash + 2MP Selfie Camera with flash
- 16GB Internal memory 1GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1. 3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/900/1900/2100) 4G LTE (1/3/4/5/7/28): Compatible with GSM networks. Not compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost mobile.
- Display: 6.4 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Memory: 128GB, 4G RAM - MicroSD up to 512GB
- Android OS -- Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65 -- Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz & 6x1.7 GHz) -- ARM Mali-G52
- Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery, Fast charging 15W
- Dimensions: 6.27 x 2.88 x 0.34 in, Weight: 6.53 oz
- Charge Up. Power Through: Spend more time scrolling, texting and sharing, and less time looking for an outlet to charge your mobile phone; Its long-lasting battery has the power to keep up with you
- A Lens for Your Favorite Angle: Capture shareable cell phone portraits, wide shots and videos with the Samsung Galaxy A21’s versatile, 16MP triple-lens camera
- Big Screen to Get More Done: Keep in touch with friends, family and the news with plenty of room on a crystal-clear, 6.5" edge-to-edge display screen
- Store More: Keep all your photos and apps on your Android smart phone without worrying about storage; Get up to 512GB of storage with a MicroSD card (sold separately)
- Wireless voice, data and messaging services compatible with most major U. S. GSM and CDMA networks; Support for certain features and services such as VoWiFi and hot spot, vary by wireless service provider
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Unlocked Smartphones Under 400?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Unlocked Smartphones Under 400? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Unlocked Smartphones Under 400, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Unlocked Smartphones Under 400 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Unlocked Smartphones Under 400 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Unlocked Smartphones Under 400?
- What benefits are there with buying an Unlocked Smartphones Under 400?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Unlocked Smartphones Under 400?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Unlocked Smartphones Under 400, much less the best one?
- Which Unlocked Smartphones Under 400are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Unlocked Smartphones Under 400?
Cheap Unlocked Smartphones Under 400 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Unlocked Smartphones Under 400. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Unlocked Smartphones Under 400, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Unlocked Smartphones Under 400.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Unlocked Smartphones Under 400 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Unlocked Smartphones Under 400 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Unlocked Smartphones Under 400 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Unlocked Smartphones Under 400?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Unlocked Smartphones Under 400.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Unlocked Smartphones Under 400 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Unlocked Smartphones Under 400.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Unlocked Smartphones Under 400, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Unlocked Smartphones Under 400 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Unlocked Smartphones Under 400 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Unlocked Smartphones Under 400 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.