10+ Best Unlocked Smartphones Under $200 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Unlocked Smartphones Under $200 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Unlocked Smartphones Under $200 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- LTE Cat4 (Bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20) TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41) Dual SIM Standby > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6. 5” Max Vision HD+ (720x1600) | 269ppi - Fingerprint reader - Water repellent design - Bluetooth4. 2
- 64GB + 4GB RAM, Up to 256GB microSD card expandable - MediaTek Helio P35 - 3. 5mm headset jack - Wi-Fi 802. 11 b/g/n | 2. 4GHz - No NFC
- Rear Triple Camera: 16 megapixels + 2MP depth sensor + 2MP macro - Front Camera: 8 megapixels - Video: FHD (30fps) | HD (30fps)
- Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carrier such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- Please check if your GSM cellular carrier supports the bands for this model before purchasing, LTE may not be available in all areas:
- This device may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international items.
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 5.5”Hd+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display 720x1440 Resolution.
- 13MP Main Camera with LED Flash, 8MP Selfie camera with LED Flash.
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor with ARM Cortex-A55 chipset.
- 3,000mAh Battery and Android 9 Pie.
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile.
- Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, Android 9 Pie (Go Edition)
- 5.0” Curved Glass
- 5MP Main Camera with flash + 2MP Selfie Camera with flash
- 16GB Internal memory 1GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1. 3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/900/1900/2100) 4G LTE (1/3/4/5/7/28): Compatible with GSM networks. Not compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost mobile.
- SM-A107M/DS, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0)
- 6.2 inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53; 4000 mAh battery, Rear Fingerprint sensor + Front Face Recognition, accelerometer, proximity
- GPRS/E: 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: 850/900/AWS/1900, LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B20/B38/B40/B41. Does NOT have NFC
- Charge Up. Power Through: Spend more time scrolling, texting and sharing, and less time looking for an outlet to charge your mobile phone; Its long-lasting battery has the power to keep up with you
- A Lens for Your Favorite Angle: Capture shareable cell phone portraits, wide shots and videos with the Samsung Galaxy A21’s versatile, 16MP triple-lens camera
- Big Screen to Get More Done: Keep in touch with friends, family and the news with plenty of room on a crystal-clear, 6.5" edge-to-edge display screen
- Store More: Keep all your photos and apps on your Android smart phone without worrying about storage; Get up to 512GB of storage with a MicroSD card (sold separately)
- Wireless voice, data and messaging services compatible with most major U. S. GSM and CDMA networks; Support for certain features and services such as VoWiFi and hot spot, vary by wireless service provider
- Go big with the Nokia 5.3 smartphone's epic-sized 6. 55-inch HD+ display and incredible quad rear camera that captures stunning pictures even in low light, helps you select your best shot, and creates professional-looking portraits.
- Capture great detail with the quad camera's 13 MP main lens, get everything in the frame with the ultra-wide, 118-degree 5 MP lens, focus in on the tiniest details with the 2 MP macro lens, and create blurred bokeh images with the 2 MP depth sensor.
- Stay in the game for longer thanks to the dynamic Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor's silky smooth graphics and AI-assisted Adaptive Battery that saves energy for the apps you use the most and stays charged for up to 2 days.
- The Nokia 5.3 and Google Assistant utilize AI-powered machine learning to learn and adapt to you with every use, and the dedicated Google Assistant button makes it easy to ask questions, update calendars, check traffic, and more.
- Loaded with Android 10 (and ready for Android 11), it also features 64 GB internal storage, MicroSD card support up to 512 GB, and WiFi and Bluetooth 4. 2 connectivity. It comes with a charger, Micro USB cable, and quick start guide (SIM card not included).
- 💫 Android 10 OS; 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM Micro SD up to 256GB; MT6762 Octa-core 64-bit 1.8GHz
- 💫 Ultra-Large 6.52-inch Waterdrop Screen 2.5D curved glass; 4500mAh with OTG function
- 💫 16MP Triple Rear Camera: 16MP primary lens, 5MP macro lens and a 2MP lens; 8MP Front Camera
- 💫 3 independent card slots for dual Nano SIM and 1* TF card
- 💫 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/19/20/28A/28B) 3G: (B1/2/4/5/8): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. SIM card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
- Up to 3 day battery *. Go up to three days1 on a single charge thanks to a 5000 mAh battery.
- 16 MP triple camera system. Capture ultra-wide angle panoramas, sharper portraits, and super detailed close-up shots.
- Dual Stereo Speakers tuned by Dolby. Enjoy 4x more crystal-clear audio that’s 4x more powerful2 with dual stereo speakers tuned by Dolby.
- Max Vision display. Bring games and movies to life on a vivid 6. 4" Full HD+ display.
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Unlocked Smartphones Under $200?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Unlocked Smartphones Under $200? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Unlocked Smartphones Under $200, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Unlocked Smartphones Under $200 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Unlocked Smartphones Under $200 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Unlocked Smartphones Under $200?
- What benefits are there with buying an Unlocked Smartphones Under $200?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Unlocked Smartphones Under $200?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Unlocked Smartphones Under $200, much less the best one?
- Which Unlocked Smartphones Under $200are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Unlocked Smartphones Under $200?
Cheap Unlocked Smartphones Under $200 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Unlocked Smartphones Under $200. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Unlocked Smartphones Under $200, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Unlocked Smartphones Under $200.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Unlocked Smartphones Under $200 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Unlocked Smartphones Under $200 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Unlocked Smartphones Under $200 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Unlocked Smartphones Under $200?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Unlocked Smartphones Under $200.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Unlocked Smartphones Under $200 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Unlocked Smartphones Under $200.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Unlocked Smartphones Under $200, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Unlocked Smartphones Under $200 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Unlocked Smartphones Under $200 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Unlocked Smartphones Under $200 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.