10+ Best Unlocked Smartphone Under 300 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Unlocked Smartphone Under 300 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Unlocked Smartphone Under 300 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- 5 7" Max Vision display 720 x 1440 pixels 18 9 ratio Single SIM (Nano-SIM) 4000 mAh battery
- 16GB ROM 2GB RAM microSD up to 128 GB Android 8 0 (Oreo) Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 Quad-core 1 4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Rear Camera 8 MP f/2 0 1 12µm Front Camera 5 MP f/2 2 Fingerprint reader Bluetooth 4 2 LE GPS A-GPS GLONASS
- 2G GSM band 2/3/5/8 CDMA BC0/BC1 3G WCDMA band 1/2/4/5/8 4G FDD LTE band 1/2/4/5/8/12/13/66/71
- This device has a US The phone is unlocked to work with all GSM Carriers Like AT&T T-Mobile etc & CDMA Carrier Like Verizon Will Not work with Sprint
- GSM ONLY Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example. 4G - LTE B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B28 (700 APT), B66 (AWS3+4) - Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)> (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- Capture brilliant resultsThe 13 MP camera makes it easy to shoot like a pro. With a f/2. 0 aperture that lets in lots of light, photos turn out great even when the lighting isn’t.
- Up to 2-day battery and rapid charging. Power through today and into tomorrow on a single charge and then power up fast.
- 6. 2" Max Vision display and loudspeaker. Watch movies come to life on an ultra-wide HD+ screen with loud, clear sound.
- Fingerprint reader and face unlock. Instantly unlock your phone using your fingerprint—or just a glance.
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- (6.2") HD+ Infinity-V 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) - Front glass, plastic body
- 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB - Android Pie Samsung One UI - Exynos 7884 Octa-Core - Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but will NOT work with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint
- 6.1” HD+ 19:9 Infinity Curved Glass Display
- Dual 13MP+ Depth Sensor Main Camera with LED Flash + 13 MP Selfie Camera
- 64GB Internal Memory 3GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; 1.6GHz Octa-Core Processor| ARM Corterx-A55 with IMG8322 GPU
- 4,000mAH Battery with 10W Quick Charge, Android 9 Pie and Fingerprint Senor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/12/17/28) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. (Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including Amazon Shopping, Amazon Music, Audible and Amazon Alexa
- Amazon exclusive version with Amazon Alexa built-in: Simply say “Alexa” or double press the power button to play music, hear the news or check the weather wherever you are. Just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly
- 6.2" Full HD+ Max Vision display (2270 x 1080) with 19:9 aspect ratio, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 512 GB of microSD expandable memory, Android 9.0, and US warranty
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 1.8 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 506 GPU
- 12MP + 5MP dual camera with LED flash, 8 MP front-facing camera with screen flash for low light selfies
- Advanced Triple camera setup - three rear cameras Feature Ultra wide, portrait, and advanced low light Imaging capabilities for better night time shots with SLR optical effects and UHD 4K video recording.
- 6. 3" HDR PUREDISPLAY - The FHD+ Gorilla Glass Pure Display from Nokia brings always on HDR, wider color reproduction, stellar color accuracy, and adaptive display for better viewing and longer battery life.
- Better Performance with 2 day battery life - the Nokia 7. 2 features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor that brings together high performance and better battery optimizations to allow for 2 days of battery life.
- Beauty meets durability- utilizing industry leading materials The Nokia 7. 2 has improved durability without additional weight and a modern design with rear mounted fingerprint and biometric face unlock for additional security.
- Clean and smooth user experience – Android One ensures that your phone keeps on getting better with time thanks to 2 years of monthly software updates and two free Android number updates, with Google Android ai.
- 6.09 inch 1560p x 720p HD+ display with 16.7 M colors, 283 PPI ,TÜV Rheinland eye comfort certification
- ROM: 32GB RAM: 2GB, OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), User Interface: EMUI 9.0, Processor: MTK MT6765 Octa-Core (4x2.3 GHz + 4x1.8 GHz)
- Front Camera: 8MP, Rear Camera: 13MP, Non-removable 3,020mAh Battery, Dual SIM Slot and Micro-SD Slot
- 3G: B1/B2/B4/B5/B8, 2G: B2/B3/B5/B8, 4G: LTE B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B28/B38/B41
- International Model, Does not have US Warranty. Will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, Etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
- 6. 0”Hd+ 18: 9 curved glass display, 720x1440 resolution
- 13MP Main Camera with LED flash, 8MP selfie camera with LED flash
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1. 6GHz arm Cortex-A55 processor
- 3, 000mAh battery and Android 9 Pie
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- 6.4 inch Infinity-V Super AMOLED display, 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~268 ppi density), 4000 mAh Battery with Fast charging 15W, On-Screen Fingerprint
- 64GB ROM, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 1TB, Triple Rear Camera (25MP+8MP+5MP) with LED Flash, Panorama, HDR & 16MP Front Facing Camera
- Android OS, Exynos 7885, Octa-Core (Dual Core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & Hexa Core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53), Mali-G71
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Unlocked Smartphone Under 300?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Unlocked Smartphone Under 300? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Unlocked Smartphone Under 300, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Unlocked Smartphone Under 300 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Unlocked Smartphone Under 300 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Unlocked Smartphone Under 300?
- What benefits are there with buying an Unlocked Smartphone Under 300?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Unlocked Smartphone Under 300?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Unlocked Smartphone Under 300, much less the best one?
- Which Unlocked Smartphone Under 300are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Unlocked Smartphone Under 300?
Cheap Unlocked Smartphone Under 300 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Unlocked Smartphone Under 300. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Unlocked Smartphone Under 300, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Unlocked Smartphone Under 300.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Unlocked Smartphone Under 300 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Unlocked Smartphone Under 300 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Unlocked Smartphone Under 300 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Unlocked Smartphone Under 300?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Unlocked Smartphone Under 300.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Unlocked Smartphone Under 300 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Unlocked Smartphone Under 300.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Unlocked Smartphone Under 300, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Unlocked Smartphone Under 300 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Unlocked Smartphone Under 300 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Unlocked Smartphone Under 300 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.