10+ Best Unlocked Smartphone Under $200 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Unlocked Smartphone Under $200 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Unlocked Smartphone Under $200 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carrier such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- Please check if your GSM cellular carrier supports the bands for this model before purchasing, LTE may not be available in all areas:
- This device may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international items.
- 5.5”Hd+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display 720x1440 Resolution.
- 13MP Main Camera with LED Flash, 8MP Selfie camera with LED Flash.
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor with ARM Cortex-A55 chipset.
- 3,000mAh Battery and Android 9 Pie.
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile.
- 6.5” HD+ Infinity Display with Curved Glass; Android 10 OS
- Triple Main Camera: 16MP + Depth Sensor + 8MP Wide Angle 120° Camera with Flash, and 13MP Selfie Camera
- 64GB Internal Memory 4GB RAM Micro SD up to 128GB; MediaTek Helio A25 Octa-Core 1.8GHz | 4,000mAh Battery with 10W Quick Charge, USB Type-C, Fingerprint Sensor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/28) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. (Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- Includes 3GB FREE DATA – Each device comes with 3GB fast data from SIMO, the pre-installed mobile data app that connects you to the internet and your favorite Apps. The SIMO app delivers high-speed 4G LTE data at low flat rates without a SIM, WiFi network, or carrier plan. Use it right out of the box with 3GBs and connect anywhere in the USA or 130+ countries worldwide.
- No CDMA, No VoLTE, No US Warranty
- International GSM Only - Will not work on CDMA carriers like Sprint and Verizon.
- Capture brilliant resultsThe 13 MP camera makes it easy to shoot like a pro. With a f/2. 0 aperture that lets in lots of light, photos turn out great even when the lighting isn’t.
- Up to 2-day battery and rapid charging. Power through today and into tomorrow on a single charge and then power up fast.
- 6. 2" Max Vision display and loudspeaker. Watch movies come to life on an ultra-wide HD+ screen with loud, clear sound.
- SM-A107M/DS, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0)
- 6.2 inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53; 4000 mAh battery, Rear Fingerprint sensor + Front Face Recognition, accelerometer, proximity
- GPRS/E: 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: 850/900/AWS/1900, LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B20/B38/B40/B41. Does NOT have NFC
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 💫 Android 10 OS; 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM Micro SD up to 256GB; MT6762 Octa-core 64-bit 1.8GHz
- 💫 Ultra-Large 6.52-inch Waterdrop Screen 2.5D curved glass; 4500mAh with OTG function
- 💫 16MP Triple Rear Camera: 16MP primary lens, 5MP macro lens and a 2MP lens; 8MP Front Camera
- 💫 3 independent card slots for dual Nano SIM and 1* TF card
- 💫 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/19/20/28A/28B) 3G: (B1/2/4/5/8): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- Unlocked Single SIM smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- 5.0” HD Touchscreen Display
- 8MP Main Camera with flash + 5MP Selfie Camera with flash
- 16GB Internal memory 1GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1. 3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1900) 4G LTE (4/5/7/28): Compatible with GSM networks. Not compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost mobile.
- Go big with the Nokia 5.3 smartphone's epic-sized 6. 55-inch HD+ display and incredible quad rear camera that captures stunning pictures even in low light, helps you select your best shot, and creates professional-looking portraits.
- Capture great detail with the quad camera's 13 MP main lens, get everything in the frame with the ultra-wide, 118-degree 5 MP lens, focus in on the tiniest details with the 2 MP macro lens, and create blurred bokeh images with the 2 MP depth sensor.
- Stay in the game for longer thanks to the dynamic Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor's silky smooth graphics and AI-assisted Adaptive Battery that saves energy for the apps you use the most and stays charged for up to 2 days.
- The Nokia 5.3 and Google Assistant utilize AI-powered machine learning to learn and adapt to you with every use, and the dedicated Google Assistant button makes it easy to ask questions, update calendars, check traffic, and more.
- Loaded with Android 10 (and ready for Android 11), it also features 64 GB internal storage, MicroSD card support up to 512 GB, and WiFi and Bluetooth 4. 2 connectivity. It comes with a charger, Micro USB cable, and quick start guide (SIM card not included).
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. SIM card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
- Up to 3 day battery *. Go up to three days1 on a single charge thanks to a 5000 mAh battery.
- 16 MP triple camera system. Capture ultra-wide angle panoramas, sharper portraits, and super detailed close-up shots.
- Dual Stereo Speakers tuned by Dolby. Enjoy 4x more crystal-clear audio that’s 4x more powerful2 with dual stereo speakers tuned by Dolby.
- Max Vision display. Bring games and movies to life on a vivid 6. 4" Full HD+ display.
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Unlocked Smartphone Under $200?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Unlocked Smartphone Under $200? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Unlocked Smartphone Under $200, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Unlocked Smartphone Under $200 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Unlocked Smartphone Under $200 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Unlocked Smartphone Under $200?
- What benefits are there with buying an Unlocked Smartphone Under $200?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Unlocked Smartphone Under $200?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Unlocked Smartphone Under $200, much less the best one?
- Which Unlocked Smartphone Under $200are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Unlocked Smartphone Under $200?
Cheap Unlocked Smartphone Under $200 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Unlocked Smartphone Under $200. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Unlocked Smartphone Under $200, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Unlocked Smartphone Under $200.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Unlocked Smartphone Under $200 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Unlocked Smartphone Under $200 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Unlocked Smartphone Under $200 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Unlocked Smartphone Under $200?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Unlocked Smartphone Under $200.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Unlocked Smartphone Under $200 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Unlocked Smartphone Under $200.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Unlocked Smartphone Under $200, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Unlocked Smartphone Under $200 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Unlocked Smartphone Under $200 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Unlocked Smartphone Under $200 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.