10+ Best Unlocked Phones Under $50 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Unlocked Phones Under $50 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Unlocked Phones Under $50 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Vivid 4.0” Touchscreen Display
- 5MP Main Camera with flash + 2MP Selfie Camera
- 16GB Internal memory 512MB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, Straight Talk, and others. Not compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost mobile.
- Unlocked Dual SIM Smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Stunning 5.0" HD Display 720 x 1280 Resolution I 294ppi
- 8MP Main Camera with flash + 5MP Selfie Camera
- 8GB Internal memory 1GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others
- 👍【Multi Function 】: Wifi, GPS, Gravity Sensor, Alarm ,Calendar ,Calculator ,Audio recorder ,Video recorder, WAP/MMS/GPRS, Image viewer,E-Book,World clock,Tasks
- 👍【Note 】: The United States supports the use of Two carrier cards ( T-Mobile And Verizon); No support Card AT T, Sprint.Support Frequency: GSM850/900/1800/1900MHz 3G : WCDMA850/2100MHz (1900MHz optional) ---- Please Ensure local area network frequency is compatible before purchasing this item
- 👍【1G RAM +4G ROM Extended memory 32G 】: 4GB ROM and 32GB extended memory could store various Data, Such as pictures, video, music,songs and so on.
- 👍【Unlocked 5.0 inch Water Screen Smartphone 】: Android 5.1 Operating System; Model No：P33 ; Screen: 854×480 ; Battery: Real 20000Mah Lithium-ion Battery life of up to 36 hours. 2.0MP +2.0MP HD pixels, allowing you to easily capture any picture.
- 👍【About After-sales】： We will provide 15 days Money Back Guarantee and 6 Months Warranty. If you have any issue, please contact us, We have a professional team to solve your problem. Purchase with worry free.
- Does this device need a sim card: Yes it does Being that this device is GSM unlocked it will work on any GSM Network with a NANO size SIM Card (and the NANO Sim card is NOT enclosed) you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activation of an account)
- What network frequencies are supported by this device: (GSM): 850, 900, 1800, 1900, 2100, UMTS: B2/4/5. 4G LTE: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 12, (MFBI).
- How long can I expect the battery to last me: Well the battery size is 1350 mAh (Removable TLi013C1) which in Usage time frame means 8 solid hours of streaming at 4G LTE speeds as well it has a Standby time of up to 16 days before you need to recharge the battery.
- WILL NOT WORK ON VERIZON OR SPRINT Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers the kinds that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers) Unlocked Devices will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin (contact your network provider prior to purchasing for verification that they support the GSM frequencies listed in Bullet point #2).
- Unlocked Single SIM smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- 5.0” HD Touchscreen Display
- 8MP Main Camera with flash + 5MP Selfie Camera with flash
- 16GB Internal memory 1GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1. 3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1900) 4G LTE (4/5/7/28): Compatible with GSM networks. Not compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost mobile.
- 16 GB, 1 GB RAM ARM Cortex-A53, 1400 MHz, Quad Core
- 8 MP, AF LED flash, HDR
- Dual SIM Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- GSM Version (DOESNT WORK WITH CDMA CARRIERS LIKE VERIZON AND SPRINT)
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes Since the device is unlocked any GSM Network Micro Size SIM will work (SIM Not included), you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activation)
- WHAT NETWORK BANDS ARE SUPPORTED: GSM, WCDMA, AWS, LTE, GSM: 700, 850,1900, 4G LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, Please contact your network Provider and Inquire as to there support of these bands in your area to ensure the device will work Properly
- HOW LONG CAN THIS PHONE LAST ME ON A FULL CHARGE: Included you will find a NON-Removable 2,035 mAh battery that lasts according to the manufacturer for 15 hours of continuous streaming as well as 17 days in Standby mode.
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as select NVMO Networks it's best to contact intended Network prior to purchase to confirm compatibility on the bands supported by this device
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL NOT WORK ON VERIZON OR SPRINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- NOT ONLY A GAME CONSOLE - Built-in 29 Classic Games, such as Contra, Air Wars, Tetris, Obaha Beach, Supper Mario, etc. Bring you happy childhood memories
- BUT ALSO A CELL Phone - Unlocked dual SIM, 2.8-inch color screen. GSM Quad band 2G(850 / 900/1800/1900), US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, Straight Talk, and others. NOT compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost mobile.
- A New Form of Entertainment - You can kill time by playing these classic games.
- MULTI-FUNCTION DEVICE - Conbimed FM radio, Camera, Flashlight, video viewer, Recorder, Internet browser, SD card compatible, BLUETOOTH. NOTE: NOT support WIFI.
- SATISFACTORY SERVICE - Provide a 30-day full refund and a 90-day replacement guarantee. It's perfect for you when you need to go somewhere to wait in a waiting room (hospital, DMV, etc).
- 5" HD Screen; 1. 1 GHz Quad-Core processor; Android 8. 0 Oreo;
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Capable; Bluetooth 4. 2 wireless technology; MP3 Player
- 5 MP Camera/2 MP Front Facing Camera; Internal memory 16 GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 256 GB (not included)
- Plans sold separately.
- Note: This phone is carrier locked; Customers must have had their locked device activated on service for no fewer than 12 months, redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported
- GSM Quad band 2G (850/900/1800/1900): compatibility Nationwide on 2G carriers like Straight Talk, Simple Mobile, or any other carrier that accepts a 2G ONLY GSM Sim Card. Will NOT work with 3G only providers - NO AT&T, NO T-Mobile, NO CDMA Carriers (Verizon, Sprint, Boost, PagePlus)
- 2.4" TFT Screen Display; VGA Camera (640 x 480 pixels) w/ LED Flash + Video
- MediaTek Processor, 1900 mAh Big Battery, FM Radio, MP3/ MP4 Player, Bluetooth: v3.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack + microSD Slot Expandable up to 32GB
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Unlocked Phones Under $50?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Unlocked Phones Under $50? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Unlocked Phones Under $50, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Unlocked Phones Under $50 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Unlocked Phones Under $50 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Unlocked Phones Under $50?
- What benefits are there with buying an Unlocked Phones Under $50?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Unlocked Phones Under $50?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Unlocked Phones Under $50, much less the best one?
- Which Unlocked Phones Under $50are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Unlocked Phones Under $50?
Cheap Unlocked Phones Under $50 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Unlocked Phones Under $50. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Unlocked Phones Under $50, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Unlocked Phones Under $50.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Unlocked Phones Under $50 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Unlocked Phones Under $50 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Unlocked Phones Under $50 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Unlocked Phones Under $50?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Unlocked Phones Under $50.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Unlocked Phones Under $50 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Unlocked Phones Under $50.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Unlocked Phones Under $50, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Unlocked Phones Under $50 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Unlocked Phones Under $50 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Unlocked Phones Under $50 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.