10+ Best Unlocked Phones Under 400 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Unlocked Phones Under 400 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Unlocked Phones Under 400 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including Amazon Shopping, Amazon Music, Audible and Amazon Alexa
- Amazon exclusive version with Amazon Alexa built-in: Simply say “Alexa” or double press the power button to play music, hear the news or check the weather wherever you are. Just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly
- 6.2" Full HD+ Max Vision display (2270 x 1080) with 19:9 aspect ratio, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 512 GB of microSD expandable memory, Android 9.0, and US warranty
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 1.8 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 506 GPU
- 12MP + 5MP dual camera with LED flash, 8 MP front-facing camera with screen flash for low light selfies
- Internal Memory 64 GB. Expandable Storage up to 400GB
- This GSM unlocked device is compatible with other GSM service providers such as ATT and Tmobile however is not compatible with CDMA providers such as Verizon or Sprint. Please check with your service provider for compatibility.
- Super Speed Dual Pixel Camera with Rear Dual Camera
- Infinity Display: edge to edge immersive screen, enhancing your entertainment experience. IP68 rating: withstands splashes, spills, and rain so it can take a dip,
- This Certified product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90 days and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- (6.2") HD+ Infinity-V 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) - Front glass, plastic body
- 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB - Android Pie Samsung One UI - Exynos 7884 Octa-Core - Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Rear Camera :13MP(F1.9) | Front Camera 5MP (F2.0) - Video: 1080p@30fps
- International Model - No warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- International model phone Does not have US Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint
- 48 MP camera sensor1 + Night Vision Capture super sharp pictures and videos in low light situations and beautifully vivid photos after dark
- 25 MP front camera Capture every detail and enjoy 4x low light sensitivity with Quad Pixel for picture-perfect selfies any time
- 40-hour battery and TurboPower charging Go a day-and-a-half on a single charge then get 8 hours of power in just 15 minutes
- Ultra-fast performance Feel the lightning-fast responsiveness of a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core processor with a built-in AI engine and 4 GB memory
- 6.1” HD+ 19:9 Infinity Curved Glass Display
- Dual 13MP+ Depth Sensor Main Camera with LED Flash + 13 MP Selfie Camera
- 64GB Internal Memory 3GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; 1.6GHz Octa-Core Processor| ARM Corterx-A55 with IMG8322 GPU
- 4,000mAH Battery with 10W Quick Charge, Android 9 Pie and Fingerprint Senor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/12/17/28) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. (Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- 6.4 inch Infinity-V Super AMOLED display, 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~268 ppi density), 4000 mAh Battery with Fast charging 15W, On-Screen Fingerprint
- 64GB ROM, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 1TB, Triple Rear Camera (25MP+8MP+5MP) with LED Flash, Panorama, HDR & 16MP Front Facing Camera
- Android OS, Exynos 7885, Octa-Core (Dual Core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & Hexa Core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53), Mali-G71
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
- With an all day battery that lasts up to 35 hours, The Galaxy A50 keeps up with your fast pace throughout the day and into the night; When you need a boost, power back up quickly with fast charging
- Featuring three specialized lenses, The Galaxy A50 is the only camera you’ll ever need; Capture more of what you see in every shot, thanks to our advanced Ultra wide 123 degrees field of vision; Shoot vibrant photos with a 25MP Main Camera or take flattering selfies with a depth lens that puts the focus squarely on you by softening the background
- Featuring a sleek, 6.4 inches Super AMOLED edge to edge screen, The slimly designed Galaxy A50 fits easily into your pocket
- Keep it all with 64GB of built in memory; Expand your memory up to 512GB with a microSD card (sold separately)
- Flaw detection automatically alerts you when your photo isn’t picture perfect, so you never lose a moment
- With an extensive 4, 000 mAh long lasting battery, the Galaxy A20 keeps up with your fast paced life throughout the day and into the night; When you need a boost, power back up quickly with fast charging
- Featuring a dual lens, the Galaxy A20 is the only camera you’ll need; Capture more of what you see in every shot, thanks to an ultra wide camera; Shoot scenic photos with a 13MP rear Camera or take flattering selfies with an 8MP front Camera
- View a brilliant, edge to edge 6.4 inches Super AMOLED Infinity display
- Keep more with 32GB of built in memory; Expand your memory up to 512GB with a microSD card (sold separately)
- An ultra wide 123 degrees field of vision lets you fit more in the picture
- 6. 0”Hd+ 18: 9 curved glass display, 720x1440 resolution
- 13MP Main Camera with LED flash, 8MP selfie camera with LED flash
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1. 6GHz arm Cortex-A55 processor
- 3, 000mAh battery and Android 9 Pie
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Unlocked Phones Under 400?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Unlocked Phones Under 400? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Unlocked Phones Under 400, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Unlocked Phones Under 400 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Unlocked Phones Under 400 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Unlocked Phones Under 400?
- What benefits are there with buying an Unlocked Phones Under 400?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Unlocked Phones Under 400?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Unlocked Phones Under 400, much less the best one?
- Which Unlocked Phones Under 400are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Unlocked Phones Under 400?
Cheap Unlocked Phones Under 400 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Unlocked Phones Under 400. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Unlocked Phones Under 400, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Unlocked Phones Under 400.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Unlocked Phones Under 400 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Unlocked Phones Under 400 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Unlocked Phones Under 400 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Unlocked Phones Under 400?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Unlocked Phones Under 400.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Unlocked Phones Under 400 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Unlocked Phones Under 400.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Unlocked Phones Under 400, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Unlocked Phones Under 400 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Unlocked Phones Under 400 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Unlocked Phones Under 400 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.