10+ Best Unlocked Phones Under 300 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Unlocked Phones Under 300 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Unlocked Phones Under 300 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Display: 6.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen w/ Corning Gorilla Glass 3 - Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Main Camera (Quad): 48 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP + 5 MP w/ LED flash, panorama, HDR - Selfie Camera: 32 MP w/ HDR
- Platform: OS Android - Chipset: Exynos 9611 - Processor: Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) - Graphics: Mali-G72 MP3
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot - Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE - GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
- 48 MP1 triple camera system. Capture outstanding shots in any situation, from sharp and bright low-light photos to ultra-wide angle action videos.
- Built-in stylus. Edit photos with pinpoint precision, jot notes, sketch freely, and experience finer control with everyday tasks.
- Up to two days battery life2. Go longer on a single charge with a 4000 mAh battery.
- Dual Stereo Speakers tuned by Dolby. Enjoy crystal-clear audio that’s 4x more powerful2 with dual stereo speakers tuned by Dolby.
- Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Vivid 4.0” Touchscreen Display
- 5MP Main Camera with flash + 2MP Selfie Camera
- 16GB Internal memory 512MB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, Straight Talk, and others. Not compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost mobile.
- 5.5”Hd+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display 720x1440 Resolution.
- 13MP Main Camera with LED Flash, 8MP Selfie camera with LED Flash.
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor with ARM Cortex-A55 chipset.
- 3,000mAh Battery and Android 9 Pie.
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile.
- CHARGE UP. POWER THROUGH: You need a phone you can rely on. Thanks to the long-lasting battery(Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns. Results may vary.) of the Galaxy A11, your phone will have enough power to do almost anything. You can spend more time scrolling, texting and sharing, and less time looking for an outlet to recharge.
- TAKE YOUR ENTERTAINMENT TO THE EDGE: A 6.4” Infinity-O Display(Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.4" in the full rectangle and 6.3" with accounting for the rounded corners. Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera lens.) gives you plenty of room to scroll through your feeds, see the latest news and keep up with friends and family. Colors and details look bright and bold on its HD+ screen.
- THREE LENSES. ENDLESS POTENTIAL: Getting a great photo and video is now easier with this versatile camera. In addition to portraits and videos, the A11's depth lens helps you take beautiful portraits too.
- STORE MORE: Whether you’re snapping, storing or downloading, this device can keep it all. If the built-in 32GB of memory isn’t enough, you can expand the base storage up to an amazing 512GB with a microSD card (MicroSD card sold separately).
- 6.1” HD+ 19:9 Infinity Curved Glass Display
- Dual 13MP+ Depth Sensor Main Camera with LED Flash + 13 MP Selfie Camera
- 64GB Internal Memory 3GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; 1.6GHz Octa-Core Processor| ARM Corterx-A55 with IMG8322 GPU
- 4,000mAH Battery with 10W Quick Charge, Android 9 Pie and Fingerprint Senor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/12/17/28) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. (Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- Fully Unlocked: Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.), both domestically and internationally.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm's length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
- SM-A107M/DS, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0)
- 6.2 inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53; 4000 mAh battery, Rear Fingerprint sensor + Front Face Recognition, accelerometer, proximity
- GPRS/E: 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: 850/900/AWS/1900, LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B20/B38/B40/B41. Does NOT have NFC
- 【AI Quad Camera Fit For All Scenes】Including a 16MP main camera + 16MP ultra-wide angle camera + 5MP Macro Camera + 5MP F/1.8 large aperture camera and with built-in super night mode, you can take A7 Pro to record your life day and night, explore the tiny world and grand views, take nice photos and beautiful selfies.
- 【Octa-Core 4GB RAM Processor + Large storage room】UMIDIGI A7 Pro unlocked phone upgraded its Octa-Core processor, you can enjoy smooth operating experience and have more fun in playing mobile games and watching videos. We provide more storage rooms for your apps and photos, 64GB and 128 GB are optional.
- 【4150mAh High-capacity Battery】Powered by a 4150mAh big battery, you can easily go through 2 days of daily use. Charging port is replaced with new type-C plug, you could have more choice in adapters.
- 【Latest Stock Android 10】To keep the system clean, we use original Android 10 system in UMIDIGI A7Pro, you will not receive advertising apps in the phone, and you can manage your apps in your own way.
- 【Global Bands & Dual 4G VoLTE】UMIDIGI A7 Pro android phone supports 33 global bands. Regardless of your place of residence or your destination for a journey, you can connect to the local mobile networks with your smart phone anywhere in the world. Dual SIM + Dedicated Micro-SD Slot(support up to 256GB extra memory), giving you more room for everything.
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Unlocked Phones Under 300?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Unlocked Phones Under 300? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Unlocked Phones Under 300, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Unlocked Phones Under 300 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Unlocked Phones Under 300 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Unlocked Phones Under 300?
- What benefits are there with buying an Unlocked Phones Under 300?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Unlocked Phones Under 300?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Unlocked Phones Under 300, much less the best one?
- Which Unlocked Phones Under 300are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Unlocked Phones Under 300?
Cheap Unlocked Phones Under 300 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Unlocked Phones Under 300. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Unlocked Phones Under 300, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Unlocked Phones Under 300.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Unlocked Phones Under 300 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Unlocked Phones Under 300 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Unlocked Phones Under 300 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Unlocked Phones Under 300?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Unlocked Phones Under 300.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Unlocked Phones Under 300 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Unlocked Phones Under 300.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Unlocked Phones Under 300, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Unlocked Phones Under 300 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Unlocked Phones Under 300 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Unlocked Phones Under 300 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.