10+ Best Unlocked Phone Under 500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Unlocked Phone Under 500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Unlocked Phone Under 500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
- 13 MP dual camera system. Get creative and get your best results, whether shooting beautiful close-ups or swapping out backgrounds.
- 42-hour battery. Power through today and into tomorrow on just a single charge with a 3550 mAh battery.
- 6.2" Max Vision display. Enjoy an ultra-wide screen that stretches from edge to edge, yet is compact enough for one-handed use.
- Ultra-responsive performance. Feel your phone respond instantly to every touch, tap, and swipe with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 octa-core processor.
- Charge Up. Power Through: Spend more time scrolling, texting and sharing, and less time looking for an outlet to charge your mobile phone; Its long-lasting battery has the power to keep up with you
- A Lens for Your Favorite Angle: Capture shareable cell phone portraits, wide shots and videos with the Samsung Galaxy A21’s versatile, 16MP triple-lens camera
- Big Screen to Get More Done: Keep in touch with friends, family and the news with plenty of room on a crystal-clear, 6.5" edge-to-edge display screen
- Store More: Keep all your photos and apps on your Android smart phone without worrying about storage; Get up to 512GB of storage with a MicroSD card (sold separately)
- Wireless voice, data and messaging services compatible with most major U. S. GSM and CDMA networks; Support for certain features and services such as VoWiFi and hot spot, vary by wireless service provider
- CHARGE UP. POWER THROUGH: You need a phone you can rely on. Thanks to the long-lasting battery(Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns. Results may vary.) of the Galaxy A11, your phone will have enough power to do almost anything. You can spend more time scrolling, texting and sharing, and less time looking for an outlet to recharge.
- TAKE YOUR ENTERTAINMENT TO THE EDGE: A 6.4” Infinity-O Display(Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.4" in the full rectangle and 6.3" with accounting for the rounded corners. Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera lens.) gives you plenty of room to scroll through your feeds, see the latest news and keep up with friends and family. Colors and details look bright and bold on its HD+ screen.
- THREE LENSES. ENDLESS POTENTIAL: Getting a great photo and video is now easier with this versatile camera. In addition to portraits and videos, the A11's depth lens helps you take beautiful portraits too.
- STORE MORE: Whether you’re snapping, storing or downloading, this device can keep it all. If the built-in 32GB of memory isn’t enough, you can expand the base storage up to an amazing 512GB with a microSD card (MicroSD card sold separately).
- International Variant/US Compatible LTE
- 6.2 inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 720 x 1520 pixels Display
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 2GB RAM - microSD Up to 512GB
- Dual Rear Camera 13 MP (f/1.8, 28mm (wide), AF) & 2 MP (f/2.4, depth sensor), LED Flash, Panorama, HDR & 8 MP Front Facing Camera
- Android OS, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 , Octa-Core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53, PowerVR GE8320
- LTE Cat4 (Bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20) TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41) Dual SIM Standby > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6. 5” Max Vision HD+ (720x1600) | 269ppi - Fingerprint reader - Water repellent design - Bluetooth4. 2
- 64GB + 4GB RAM, Up to 256GB microSD card expandable - MediaTek Helio P35 - 3. 5mm headset jack - Wi-Fi 802. 11 b/g/n | 2. 4GHz - No NFC
- Rear Triple Camera: 16 megapixels + 2MP depth sensor + 2MP macro - Front Camera: 8 megapixels - Video: FHD (30fps) | HD (30fps)
- Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )
- 5.5”Hd+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display 720x1440 Resolution.
- 13MP Main Camera with LED Flash, 8MP Selfie camera with LED Flash.
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor with ARM Cortex-A55 chipset.
- 3,000mAh Battery and Android 9 Pie.
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile.
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. SIM card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
- Up to 3 day battery *. Go up to three days1 on a single charge thanks to a 5000 mAh battery.
- 16 MP triple camera system. Capture ultra-wide angle panoramas, sharper portraits, and super detailed close-up shots.
- Dual Stereo Speakers tuned by Dolby. Enjoy 4x more crystal-clear audio that’s 4x more powerful2 with dual stereo speakers tuned by Dolby.
- Max Vision display. Bring games and movies to life on a vivid 6. 4" Full HD+ display.
- Upgrade your Galaxy: the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite has the features you’ve been waiting for Its easy-to-use pro-grade camera delivers the perfect shot every time, and a fast-charging battery lets you dive into whatever life throws your way
- Performance to do more: Smooth, high-quality performance with the same powerful processor that drives the iconic Galaxy S10. With 8GB of RAM, you can play games, stream movies and broadcast live—all with rapid responsiveness
- Pro-grade shots in just a snap: Capture professional-quality photos with the Galaxy S10 Lite smartphone camera and quick take feature. Take beautiful pictures even in low light with the 48MP main camera. The 32MP front camera knows its way around a stunning selfie too
- Smooth action as you move: Capture all of the action with virtually no blur in crisp UHD quality. Super Steady Mode makes photos and videos look super smooth, even in low-light conditions
- Crisp. Colorful. Captivating: Lose yourself in the edge-to-edge color and intense detail of a massive 6.7 inches Infinity Display with a Super AMOLED Plus screen
- International Variant/US Compatible LTE
- Memory: 32GB 3GB RAM - microSD, up to 512GB - Dual-SIM
- Main Camera: Triple - 13 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor w/ LED flash, panorama, HDR : Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) - Chipset: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 - CPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 -GPU: Adreno 506
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot - Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE - GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS - USB: Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Vivid 4.0” Touchscreen Display
- 5MP Main Camera with flash + 2MP Selfie Camera
- 16GB Internal memory 512MB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, Straight Talk, and others. Not compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost mobile.
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Unlocked Phone Under 500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Unlocked Phone Under 500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Unlocked Phone Under 500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Unlocked Phone Under 500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Unlocked Phone Under 500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Unlocked Phone Under 500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Unlocked Phone Under 500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Unlocked Phone Under 500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Unlocked Phone Under 500, much less the best one?
- Which Unlocked Phone Under 500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Unlocked Phone Under 500?
Cheap Unlocked Phone Under 500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Unlocked Phone Under 500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Unlocked Phone Under 500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Unlocked Phone Under 500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Unlocked Phone Under 500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Unlocked Phone Under 500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Unlocked Phone Under 500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Unlocked Phone Under 500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Unlocked Phone Under 500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Unlocked Phone Under 500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Unlocked Phone Under 500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Unlocked Phone Under 500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Unlocked Phone Under 500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Unlocked Phone Under 500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Unlocked Phone Under 500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.