10+ Best Unlocked Phone Under 400 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Unlocked Phone Under 400 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Unlocked Phone Under 400 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Charge Up. Power Through: Spend more time scrolling, texting and sharing, and less time looking for an outlet to charge your mobile phone; Its long-lasting battery has the power to keep up with you
- A Lens for Your Favorite Angle: Capture shareable cell phone portraits, wide shots and videos with the Samsung Galaxy A21’s versatile, 16MP triple-lens camera
- Big Screen to Get More Done: Keep in touch with friends, family and the news with plenty of room on a crystal-clear, 6.5" edge-to-edge display screen
- Store More: Keep all your photos and apps on your Android smart phone without worrying about storage; Get up to 512GB of storage with a MicroSD card (sold separately)
- Wireless voice, data and messaging services compatible with most major U. S. GSM and CDMA networks; Support for certain features and services such as VoWiFi and hot spot, vary by wireless service provider
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Being that this device is GSM unlocked it will work on any GSM Network with a NANO size SIM Card (and the NANO Sim card is NOT enclosed) you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activation of an account)
- WHAT NETWORK FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS DEVICE: GSM: GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900 UMTS: B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850) 4G LTE: B2(1900) ,B4(AWS), B5(850), B12(700)
- HOW LONG CAN I EXPECT THE BATTERY TO LAST ME: Well the battery (EB-BG530BBU) has 2600mAh which in a Usage time frame means Battery Talk Time Up to 9 hours Music Play Time of up to 71 hrs Video Play Time up to 13 hrs Internet Use Time on 3G up to 11 hrs on LTE: up to 12 hrs on Wi-Fi: up to 13 hrs before you need to recharge the battery.
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers the kinds that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers) Unlocked Devices will not work with CDMA Carriers the kinds that don't use sim cards for service like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin (contact your network provider prior to purchasing for verification that they support GSM frequencies).
- 5.5”Hd+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display 720x1440 Resolution.
- 13MP Main Camera with LED Flash, 8MP Selfie camera with LED Flash.
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor with ARM Cortex-A55 chipset.
- 3,000mAh Battery and Android 9 Pie.
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile.
- LTE Cat4 (Bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20) TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41) Dual SIM Standby > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6. 5” Max Vision HD+ (720x1600) | 269ppi - Fingerprint reader - Water repellent design - Bluetooth4. 2
- 64GB + 4GB RAM, Up to 256GB microSD card expandable - MediaTek Helio P35 - 3. 5mm headset jack - Wi-Fi 802. 11 b/g/n | 2. 4GHz - No NFC
- Rear Triple Camera: 16 megapixels + 2MP depth sensor + 2MP macro - Front Camera: 8 megapixels - Video: FHD (30fps) | HD (30fps)
- Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- SM-A107M/DS, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0)
- 6.2 inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53; 4000 mAh battery, Rear Fingerprint sensor + Front Face Recognition, accelerometer, proximity
- GPRS/E: 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: 850/900/AWS/1900, LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B20/B38/B40/B41. Does NOT have NFC
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carrier such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- Please check if your GSM cellular carrier supports the bands for this model before purchasing, LTE may not be available in all areas:
- This device may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international items.
- Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.).
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic, in which case it will be UL or Mfi (“Made for iPhone”) Certified.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm’s length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
- 【AI Quad Camera Fit For All Scenes】Including a 16MP main camera + 16MP ultra-wide angle camera + 5MP Macro Camera + 5MP F/1.8 large aperture camera and with built-in super night mode, you can take A7 Pro to record your life day and night, explore the tiny world and grand views, take nice photos and beautiful selfies.
- 【Octa-Core 4GB RAM Processor + Large storage room】UMIDIGI A7 Pro unlocked phone upgraded its Octa-Core processor, you can enjoy smooth operating experience and have more fun in playing mobile games and watching videos. We provide more storage rooms for your apps and photos, 64GB and 128 GB are optional.
- 【4150mAh High-capacity Battery】Powered by a 4150mAh big battery, you can easily go through 2 days of daily use. Charging port is replaced with new type-C plug, you could have more choice in adapters.
- 【Latest Stock Android 10】To keep the system clean, we use original Android 10 system in UMIDIGI A7Pro, you will not receive advertising apps in the phone, and you can manage your apps in your own way.
- 【Global Bands & Dual 4G VoLTE】UMIDIGI A7 Pro android phone supports 33 global bands. Regardless of your place of residence or your destination for a journey, you can connect to the local mobile networks with your smart phone anywhere in the world. Dual SIM + Dedicated Micro-SD Slot(support up to 256GB extra memory), giving you more room for everything.
- 6.1” HD+ 19:9 Infinity Curved Glass Display
- Dual 13MP+ Depth Sensor Main Camera with LED Flash + 13 MP Selfie Camera
- 64GB Internal Memory 3GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; 1.6GHz Octa-Core Processor| ARM Corterx-A55 with IMG8322 GPU
- 4,000mAH Battery with 10W Quick Charge, Android 9 Pie and Fingerprint Senor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/12/17/28) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. (Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Unlocked Phone Under 400?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Unlocked Phone Under 400? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Unlocked Phone Under 400, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Unlocked Phone Under 400 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Unlocked Phone Under 400 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Unlocked Phone Under 400?
- What benefits are there with buying an Unlocked Phone Under 400?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Unlocked Phone Under 400?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Unlocked Phone Under 400, much less the best one?
- Which Unlocked Phone Under 400are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Unlocked Phone Under 400?
Cheap Unlocked Phone Under 400 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Unlocked Phone Under 400. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Unlocked Phone Under 400, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Unlocked Phone Under 400.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Unlocked Phone Under 400 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Unlocked Phone Under 400 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Unlocked Phone Under 400 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Unlocked Phone Under 400?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Unlocked Phone Under 400.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Unlocked Phone Under 400 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Unlocked Phone Under 400.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Unlocked Phone Under 400, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Unlocked Phone Under 400 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Unlocked Phone Under 400 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Unlocked Phone Under 400 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.