10+ Best Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
- 13 MP dual camera system. Get creative and get your best results, whether shooting beautiful close-ups or swapping out backgrounds.
- 42-hour battery. Power through today and into tomorrow on just a single charge with a 3550 mAh battery.
- 6.2" Max Vision display. Enjoy an ultra-wide screen that stretches from edge to edge, yet is compact enough for one-handed use.
- Ultra-responsive performance. Feel your phone respond instantly to every touch, tap, and swipe with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 octa-core processor.
- Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Vivid 4.0” Touchscreen Display
- 5MP Main Camera with flash + 2MP Selfie Camera
- 16GB Internal memory 512MB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, Straight Talk, and others. Not compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost mobile.
- LTE Cat4 (Bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20) TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41) Dual SIM Standby > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6. 5” Max Vision HD+ (720x1600) | 269ppi - Fingerprint reader - Water repellent design - Bluetooth4. 2
- 64GB + 4GB RAM, Up to 256GB microSD card expandable - MediaTek Helio P35 - 3. 5mm headset jack - Wi-Fi 802. 11 b/g/n | 2. 4GHz - No NFC
- Rear Triple Camera: 16 megapixels + 2MP depth sensor + 2MP macro - Front Camera: 8 megapixels - Video: FHD (30fps) | HD (30fps)
- Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )
- SM-A107M/DS, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0)
- 6.2 inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53; 4000 mAh battery, Rear Fingerprint sensor + Front Face Recognition, accelerometer, proximity
- GPRS/E: 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: 850/900/AWS/1900, LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B20/B38/B40/B41. Does NOT have NFC
- 5.5”Hd+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display 720x1440 Resolution.
- 13MP Main Camera with LED Flash, 8MP Selfie camera with LED Flash.
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor with ARM Cortex-A55 chipset.
- 3,000mAh Battery and Android 9 Pie.
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile.
- 💫 Android 10 OS; 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM Micro SD up to 256GB; MT6762 Octa-core 64-bit 1.8GHz
- 💫 Ultra-Large 6.52-inch Waterdrop Screen 2.5D curved glass; 4500mAh with OTG function
- 💫 16MP Triple Rear Camera: 16MP primary lens, 5MP macro lens and a 2MP lens; 8MP Front Camera
- 💫 3 independent card slots for dual Nano SIM and 1* TF card
- 💫 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/19/20/28A/28B) 3G: (B1/2/4/5/8): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- 6.1” HD+ 19:9 Infinity Curved Glass Display
- Dual 13MP+ Depth Sensor Main Camera with LED Flash + 13 MP Selfie Camera
- 64GB Internal Memory 3GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; 1.6GHz Octa-Core Processor| ARM Corterx-A55 with IMG8322 GPU
- 4,000mAH Battery with 10W Quick Charge, Android 9 Pie and Fingerprint Senor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/12/17/28) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. (Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- Max Vision display. Immerse yourself with ultra wide views on the 6. 2" Hd+ display featuring a 19: 9 Aspect ratio.
- Responsive performance. Work and play without delay thanks to an octal-core processor and up to 3 GB of memory.
- Fast-focusing camera. Never miss a moment with a 12 MP PDAF camera and the 8 MP selfie cam. Charging- 15W TurboPower, 9 hours of usage in 15 minutes of charge
- Fingerprint reader. Never mind remembering your passcode. Just touch the fingerprint reader to wake up and unlock your phone instantly.
- Moto Experiences. Our exclusive software makes your phone easier to use, such as waking it up with a simple gesture.
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carrier such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- Please check if your GSM cellular carrier supports the bands for this model before purchasing, LTE may not be available in all areas:
- This device may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international items.
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150?
- What benefits are there with buying an Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150, much less the best one?
- Which Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150?
Cheap Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Unlocked Cell Phones Under 150 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.