10+ Best Unlocked Android Phones Under 300 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Unlocked Android Phones Under 300 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Unlocked Android Phones Under 300 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost International Model - No warranty in US.
- 6.2", IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm), Octa-core Processor
- Dual SIM, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0), Does NOT have NFC
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B28(700)
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. SIM card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
- Up to 3 day battery *. Go up to three days1 on a single charge thanks to a 5000 mAh battery.
- 16 MP triple camera system. Capture ultra-wide angle panoramas, sharper portraits, and super detailed close-up shots.
- Dual Stereo Speakers tuned by Dolby. Enjoy 4x more crystal-clear audio that’s 4x more powerful2 with dual stereo speakers tuned by Dolby.
- Max Vision display. Bring games and movies to life on a vivid 6. 4" Full HD+ display.
- 5.5”Hd+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display 720x1440 Resolution.
- 13MP Main Camera with LED Flash, 8MP Selfie camera with LED Flash.
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor with ARM Cortex-A55 chipset.
- 3,000mAh Battery and Android 9 Pie.
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile.
- Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Vivid 4.0” Touchscreen Display
- 5MP Main Camera with flash + 2MP Selfie Camera
- 16GB Internal memory 512MB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, Straight Talk, and others. Not compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost mobile.
- Expand your view with the Nokia 1.3, featuring the latest mobile tech at an affordable price — including an HD+ display with improved brightness, AI powered imaging, a removable battery with a two-day life, and processing power that keeps up with you.
- Take stunningly beautiful photos even in darker conditions with the 8 MP rear camera's low-light imaging enhancement, and find your images faster thanks to automatic organization with the Gallery Go photos app.
- The 5.71-inch HD+ edge-to-edge screen is optimized for both indoors and the bright outdoors, while the Qualcomm 215 Mobile Platform gives you power when you need it most plus helps you go even further with all-day battery life.
- Call friends, catch up on the news, and get the latest weather reports by pressing the dedicated Google Assistant button, which makes it easy to ask questions, update calendars, check traffic, and more.
- Loaded with Android 10 (Go edition) and ready for Android 11 (Go edition), it features a 16 GB internal storage, MicroSD card support up to 400 GB, and WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity. It comes with a charger, and Micro USB cable (SIM card not included).
- Locked to the GSM network and only compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Will not work with Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular or Cricket.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm's length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
- Charge Up. Power Through: Spend more time scrolling, texting and sharing, and less time looking for an outlet to charge your mobile phone; Its long-lasting battery has the power to keep up with you
- A Lens for Your Favorite Angle: Capture shareable cell phone portraits, wide shots and videos with the Samsung Galaxy A21’s versatile, 16MP triple-lens camera
- Big Screen to Get More Done: Keep in touch with friends, family and the news with plenty of room on a crystal-clear, 6.5" edge-to-edge display screen
- Store More: Keep all your photos and apps on your Android smart phone without worrying about storage; Get up to 512GB of storage with a MicroSD card (sold separately)
- Wireless voice, data and messaging services compatible with most major U. S. GSM and CDMA networks; Support for certain features and services such as VoWiFi and hot spot, vary by wireless service provider
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carrier such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- Please check if your GSM cellular carrier supports the bands for this model before purchasing, LTE may not be available in all areas:
- This device may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international items.
- LTE Cat4 (Bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20) TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41) Dual SIM Standby > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6. 5” Max Vision HD+ (720x1600) | 269ppi - Fingerprint reader - Water repellent design - Bluetooth4. 2
- 64GB + 4GB RAM, Up to 256GB microSD card expandable - MediaTek Helio P35 - 3. 5mm headset jack - Wi-Fi 802. 11 b/g/n | 2. 4GHz - No NFC
- Rear Triple Camera: 16 megapixels + 2MP depth sensor + 2MP macro - Front Camera: 8 megapixels - Video: FHD (30fps) | HD (30fps)
- Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )
- ★【 6.18‘’（19:9）U-notch Screen unlocked Smartphone】C12 inserts a 6.18" super large display with mellow 2.5D polished tech , not only manifesting perfect visual effect, but also provide a soft and icy touch feel . it employs the latest popular u-notch design, leaving two "ears" as status bar to display time,wifi sim card info and battery state, making it more mellow and elegant.
- ★【Smartphone android 8.1 OS】Powered by the latest MT6580 1.3Ghz Ouad-core processor and runs on latest succinct android 8.1 os, equipped with 2gb rom and 16gb ram memories, c12 harmonize cpu and gpu to the best running effect to offer fluent operation.
- ★【8MP + 2MP Dual camera smartphone】The 8MP + 0.3MP dual rear cameras allow you to capture precious moments as wonderful memories with outstanding clarity.while the 2MP front camera brings you a clearer and better selfies.
- ★【Face ID & 3300mAh Battery】Dual sim unlocked cell phones C12 support face map and fingerprint unlock, you can unlock the phone in 0.2s, more safely protect your personal data . it is equipped with 3400mAh removable battery, can last one whole day, you don't need to worry about the battery charging.
- ★【Global 3G Network Dual sim unlocked cell phone 】c12 supports dual sim( dual nano sim card ). Support 2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900 3G-WCDMA B1/B2/B4/B5/B8 . Compatible with most of Carriers.For example, AT&T, T-mobile, etc.But not support USA Sprint & Verizon . Please check whether your carrier supports the bands of this model before purchasing.
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Unlocked Android Phones Under 300?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Unlocked Android Phones Under 300? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Unlocked Android Phones Under 300, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Unlocked Android Phones Under 300 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Unlocked Android Phones Under 300 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Unlocked Android Phones Under 300?
- What benefits are there with buying an Unlocked Android Phones Under 300?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Unlocked Android Phones Under 300?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Unlocked Android Phones Under 300, much less the best one?
- Which Unlocked Android Phones Under 300are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Unlocked Android Phones Under 300?
Cheap Unlocked Android Phones Under 300 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Unlocked Android Phones Under 300. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Unlocked Android Phones Under 300, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Unlocked Android Phones Under 300.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Unlocked Android Phones Under 300 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Unlocked Android Phones Under 300 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Unlocked Android Phones Under 300 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Unlocked Android Phones Under 300?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Unlocked Android Phones Under 300.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Unlocked Android Phones Under 300 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Unlocked Android Phones Under 300.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Unlocked Android Phones Under 300, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Unlocked Android Phones Under 300 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Unlocked Android Phones Under 300 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Unlocked Android Phones Under 300 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.