10+ Best Unlocked Android Phones Under $300 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Unlocked Android Phones Under $300 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Unlocked Android Phones Under $300 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. SIM card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
- Up to 3 day battery *. Go up to three days1 on a single charge thanks to a 5000 mAh battery.
- 16 MP triple camera system. Capture ultra-wide angle panoramas, sharper portraits, and super detailed close-up shots.
- Dual Stereo Speakers tuned by Dolby. Enjoy 4x more crystal-clear audio that’s 4x more powerful2 with dual stereo speakers tuned by Dolby.
- Max Vision display. Bring games and movies to life on a vivid 6. 4" Full HD+ display.
- Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost International Model - No warranty in US.
- 6.2", IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm), Octa-core Processor
- Dual SIM, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0), Does NOT have NFC
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B28(700)
- Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Vivid 4.0” Touchscreen Display
- 5MP Main Camera with flash + 2MP Selfie Camera
- 16GB Internal memory 512MB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, Straight Talk, and others. Not compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost mobile.
- 5.5”Hd+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display 720x1440 Resolution.
- 13MP Main Camera with LED Flash, 8MP Selfie camera with LED Flash.
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor with ARM Cortex-A55 chipset.
- 3,000mAh Battery and Android 9 Pie.
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile.
- Charge Up. Power Through: Spend more time scrolling, texting and sharing, and less time looking for an outlet to charge your mobile phone; Its long-lasting battery has the power to keep up with you
- A Lens for Your Favorite Angle: Capture shareable cell phone portraits, wide shots and videos with the Samsung Galaxy A21’s versatile, 16MP triple-lens camera
- Big Screen to Get More Done: Keep in touch with friends, family and the news with plenty of room on a crystal-clear, 6.5" edge-to-edge display screen
- Store More: Keep all your photos and apps on your Android smart phone without worrying about storage; Get up to 512GB of storage with a MicroSD card (sold separately)
- Wireless voice, data and messaging services compatible with most major U. S. GSM and CDMA networks; Support for certain features and services such as VoWiFi and hot spot, vary by wireless service provider
- LTE Cat4 (Bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20) TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41) Dual SIM Standby > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6. 5” Max Vision HD+ (720x1600) | 269ppi - Fingerprint reader - Water repellent design - Bluetooth4. 2
- 64GB + 4GB RAM, Up to 256GB microSD card expandable - MediaTek Helio P35 - 3. 5mm headset jack - Wi-Fi 802. 11 b/g/n | 2. 4GHz - No NFC
- Rear Triple Camera: 16 megapixels + 2MP depth sensor + 2MP macro - Front Camera: 8 megapixels - Video: FHD (30fps) | HD (30fps)
- Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )
- 【Cell phones with 20MP Selfie】 OUKITEL C21 come with amazing AI 20MP Selfie + 16MP Main Quad Camera. AI scene recognition intelligently detects different scenes and automatically adjusts brightness, contrast, saturation, etc. Recording your unforgettable life, discovery wonderful moment and take beautiful Selfies
- 【Vivid FHD+ Display & Suitable Size】6.4'' FHD+ Hole Punch LTPS 19.3:9 Fullview Display, 2310x1080 Resolution. Brings you sharp display and fits in the palm of your hand comfortably
- 【4GB RAM + 64GB ROM Unlocked Phone】Come with 64GB Internal memory 4GB RAM Micro SD up to 256GB; MediaTek, Helio P60Octa-Core 2.0GHz processor, 4xCortex-A73, 2.0GHz & 4xCortex-A53, 2.0GHz. Easily store your photos, videos and applications in our large internal storage space. Running multiple applications more faster
- 【Android 10 Phone with large Capacity Battery】Latest Android 10 system bring you more funny experience for more functions developed. Go up to 2 days on a single charge thanks to a 4000 mAh battery, also you can use it charge your other devices by using an OTG cable
- 【Widely Compatible Dual Sim Phone】Supports 4G LTE：FDD 1/2/4/5/7/8/12/17/28a/28b 3G WCDMA: 1/2/4/5/8, all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile. If you have any problems with the phone, please feel free to contact us, we will try our best to help you
- Expand your view with the Nokia 1.3, featuring the latest mobile tech at an affordable price — including an HD+ display with improved brightness, AI powered imaging, a removable battery with a two-day life, and processing power that keeps up with you.
- Take stunningly beautiful photos even in darker conditions with the 8 MP rear camera's low-light imaging enhancement, and find your images faster thanks to automatic organization with the Gallery Go photos app.
- The 5.71-inch HD+ edge-to-edge screen is optimized for both indoors and the bright outdoors, while the Qualcomm 215 Mobile Platform gives you power when you need it most plus helps you go even further with all-day battery life.
- Call friends, catch up on the news, and get the latest weather reports by pressing the dedicated Google Assistant button, which makes it easy to ask questions, update calendars, check traffic, and more.
- Loaded with Android 10 (Go edition) and ready for Android 11 (Go edition), it features a 16 GB internal storage, MicroSD card support up to 400 GB, and WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity. It comes with a charger, and Micro USB cable (SIM card not included).
- Max Vision display. Immerse yourself with ultra wide views on the 6. 2" Hd+ display featuring a 19: 9 Aspect ratio.
- Responsive performance. Work and play without delay thanks to an octal-core processor and up to 3 GB of memory.
- Fast-focusing camera. Never miss a moment with a 12 MP PDAF camera and the 8 MP selfie cam. Charging- 15W TurboPower, 9 hours of usage in 15 minutes of charge
- Fingerprint reader. Never mind remembering your passcode. Just touch the fingerprint reader to wake up and unlock your phone instantly.
- Moto Experiences. Our exclusive software makes your phone easier to use, such as waking it up with a simple gesture.
- Locked to the GSM network and only compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Will not work with Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular or Cricket.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm's length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Unlocked Android Phones Under $300?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Unlocked Android Phones Under $300? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Unlocked Android Phones Under $300, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Unlocked Android Phones Under $300 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Unlocked Android Phones Under $300 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Unlocked Android Phones Under $300?
- What benefits are there with buying an Unlocked Android Phones Under $300?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Unlocked Android Phones Under $300?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Unlocked Android Phones Under $300, much less the best one?
- Which Unlocked Android Phones Under $300are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Unlocked Android Phones Under $300?
Cheap Unlocked Android Phones Under $300 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Unlocked Android Phones Under $300. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Unlocked Android Phones Under $300, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Unlocked Android Phones Under $300.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Unlocked Android Phones Under $300 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Unlocked Android Phones Under $300 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Unlocked Android Phones Under $300 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Unlocked Android Phones Under $300?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Unlocked Android Phones Under $300.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Unlocked Android Phones Under $300 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Unlocked Android Phones Under $300.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Unlocked Android Phones Under $300, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Unlocked Android Phones Under $300 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Unlocked Android Phones Under $300 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Unlocked Android Phones Under $300 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.