10+ Best Unlocked Android Phones Under 200 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Unlocked Android Phones Under 200 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Unlocked Android Phones Under 200 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost International Model - No warranty in US.
- 6.2", IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm), Octa-core Processor
- Dual SIM, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0), Does NOT have NFC
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B28(700)
- LTE Cat4 (Bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20) TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41) Dual SIM Standby > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6. 5” Max Vision HD+ (720x1600) | 269ppi - Fingerprint reader - Water repellent design - Bluetooth4. 2
- 64GB + 4GB RAM, Up to 256GB microSD card expandable - MediaTek Helio P35 - 3. 5mm headset jack - Wi-Fi 802. 11 b/g/n | 2. 4GHz - No NFC
- Rear Triple Camera: 16 megapixels + 2MP depth sensor + 2MP macro - Front Camera: 8 megapixels - Video: FHD (30fps) | HD (30fps)
- Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Max Vision display. Immerse yourself with ultra wide views on the 6. 2" Hd+ display featuring a 19: 9 Aspect ratio.
- Responsive performance. Work and play without delay thanks to an octal-core processor and up to 3 GB of memory.
- Fast-focusing camera. Never miss a moment with a 12 MP PDAF camera and the 8 MP selfie cam. Charging- 15W TurboPower, 9 hours of usage in 15 minutes of charge
- Fingerprint reader. Never mind remembering your passcode. Just touch the fingerprint reader to wake up and unlock your phone instantly.
- Moto Experiences. Our exclusive software makes your phone easier to use, such as waking it up with a simple gesture.
- Carrier: This phone is locked to Net10, which means this Device can only be used on the Net10 wireless network
- Long-Lasting Battery: With a long-lasting battery, the Galaxy A10e gives you more time to post, talk, text and share with friends and family
- Don’t Worry, keep it all: Keep more with 32GB of built-in memory, so you can keep all of your photos, shows, movies and apps, without having to delete to make room. If you need more storage, expand your memory up to 512GB with a microSD card and store up to 100, 000 photos
- Go edge-to-edge: enjoy a bold, bright viewing experience on a 5. 83" Screen. With an infinity display that goes edge-to-edge, you can see more story before you scroll
- 5. 83" Hd+ Infinity display; 1. 6GHz Octa-Core processor; Android 9 Pie; 3, 000mAh battery; 8MP rear/5MP front-facing camera; Internal memory 32GB Supports Micro SD memory card up to 512GB (not included); 2GB RAM; 4G LTE; Wi-Fi connectivity – 802. 11 b/G/openings; Bluetooth 5. 0
- 🍑 Android 10 GO unlocked cell phones, 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM storage, 2700mAh battery
- 🍑 Dual Camera with 5MP + 2MP main camera and 2MP front camera
- 🍑 5.5-inch waterdrop Incell full screen
- 🍑 3 independent card slots for 1* SIM, 1* Micro SIM, 1* TF card(up to 128GB)
- 🍑 Bands: 2G GSM B2/3/5/8, 3G WCDMA B1/2/4/5/8, Not 4G. Compatible with most of GSM Carriers such as AT&T, T-mobile, etc. Not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Sprint, Verizon, Boost Mobile and Straight Talk. ❤️This is a 3G smartphone, not 4G. Check compatibility with your local bands before purchase
- Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Vivid 4.0” Touchscreen Display
- 5MP Main Camera with flash + 2MP Selfie Camera
- 16GB Internal memory 512MB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, Straight Talk, and others. Not compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost mobile.
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carrier such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- Please check if your GSM cellular carrier supports the bands for this model before purchasing, LTE may not be available in all areas:
- This device may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international items.
- ★【 6.18‘’（19:9）U-notch Screen unlocked Smartphone】C12 inserts a 6.18" super large display with mellow 2.5D polished tech , not only manifesting perfect visual effect, but also provide a soft and icy touch feel . it employs the latest popular u-notch design, leaving two "ears" as status bar to display time,wifi sim card info and battery state, making it more mellow and elegant.
- ★【Smartphone android 8.1 OS】Powered by the latest MT6580 1.3Ghz Ouad-core processor and runs on latest succinct android 8.1 os, equipped with 2gb rom and 16gb ram memories, c12 harmonize cpu and gpu to the best running effect to offer fluent operation.
- ★【8MP + 2MP Dual camera smartphone】The 8MP + 0.3MP dual rear cameras allow you to capture precious moments as wonderful memories with outstanding clarity.while the 2MP front camera brings you a clearer and better selfies.
- ★【Face ID & 3300mAh Battery】Dual sim unlocked cell phones C12 support face map and fingerprint unlock, you can unlock the phone in 0.2s, more safely protect your personal data . it is equipped with 3400mAh removable battery, can last one whole day, you don't need to worry about the battery charging.
- ★【Global 3G Network Dual sim unlocked cell phone 】c12 supports dual sim( dual nano sim card ). Support 2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900 3G-WCDMA B1/B2/B4/B5/B8 . Compatible with most of Carriers.For example, AT&T, T-mobile, etc.But not support USA Sprint & Verizon . Please check whether your carrier supports the bands of this model before purchasing.
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including Amazon Shopping, Amazon Music, Audible and Amazon Alexa
- Amazon exclusive version with Amazon Alexa built-in: Simply say “Alexa” or double press the power button to play music, hear the news or check the weather wherever you are. Just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly
- 6.2" Full HD+ Max Vision display (2270 x 1080) with 19:9 aspect ratio, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 512 GB of microSD expandable memory, Android 9.0, and US warranty
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 1.8 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 506 GPU
- 12MP + 5MP dual camera with LED flash, 8 MP front-facing camera with screen flash for low light selfies
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Unlocked Android Phones Under 200?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Unlocked Android Phones Under 200? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Unlocked Android Phones Under 200, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Unlocked Android Phones Under 200 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Unlocked Android Phones Under 200 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Unlocked Android Phones Under 200?
- What benefits are there with buying an Unlocked Android Phones Under 200?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Unlocked Android Phones Under 200?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Unlocked Android Phones Under 200, much less the best one?
- Which Unlocked Android Phones Under 200are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Unlocked Android Phones Under 200?
Cheap Unlocked Android Phones Under 200 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Unlocked Android Phones Under 200. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Unlocked Android Phones Under 200, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Unlocked Android Phones Under 200.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Unlocked Android Phones Under 200 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Unlocked Android Phones Under 200 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Unlocked Android Phones Under 200 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Unlocked Android Phones Under 200?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Unlocked Android Phones Under 200.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Unlocked Android Phones Under 200 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Unlocked Android Phones Under 200.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Unlocked Android Phones Under 200, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Unlocked Android Phones Under 200 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Unlocked Android Phones Under 200 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Unlocked Android Phones Under 200 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.