10+ Best Touchscreen Laptops Under 200 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Touchscreen Laptops Under 200 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Touchscreen Laptops Under 200 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- 11.6" Touchscreen HD IPS Display, convertible body with 360-degree hinge for laptop and tablet modes, Intel HD Graphics
- Intel Celeron N3060 1.6GHz dual-core processor, 4GB memory, 32GB eMMC storage
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless connectivity, 1 USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0, Intel HD Graphics, memory card reader, Stereo speakers, HD Webcam with dual microphones, semi-rugged design and spill-resistant keyboard. Inputs/outputs: USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0, HDMI, Audio/mic jack and Micro SD card slot
- Windows 10 Professional operating system, Black finish. Includes laptop, power adapter and user guide. Dimensions: 11.83"L x 8.37"W x 0.92"H. Weight: 3.1 lbs.
- The Lenovo N23 laptop features a convertible body with a 360-degree hinge for easy switching between notebook and tablet modes. The 11.6" Touchscreen and Intel Dual-Core processor make this laptop a powerful portable companion.
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (4M Cache, upto 2.6 GHz)
- 11.6 inch HD (1366 x 768) display
- 64GB em flash storage
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- One year of Microsoft Office 365 included
- 11. 6" touchscreen 1366 x 768 ( HD )
- SuperSpeed USB transfers data up to 5Gbps, up to 10X faster than Hi-Speed USB
- Intel HD Graphics with Shared Memory
- 7. 50 Hour Battery Run Time
- 14-inch Touchscreen HD (1366 x 768 ) WLED backlight Display, Built-in cloud support, Built-in virus, protection and Google products, No Optical Drive
- Intel Celeron N3350 dual-core 1.1GHz (2M Cache, Turbo boost up to 2.4GHz) Processor, Intel HD Graphics 500
- 4GB system Memory, 32GB eMMc Flash memory for basic multitasking adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 2.0, Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer, HP truevision HD Webcam
- Google Chrome OS, Battery life up to 10 hrs, weighs 3.4 lbs. And measures 0.7" Thin
- Intel Celeron Quad Core N3450 (1.1GHz Burst up to 2.2GHz, 2MB Cache), Intel HD Graphics 500
- 4GB DDR3L-1600 (on-board), 64GB eMMC Solid State Drive, No Optical Drive
- 11.6" HD (1366x768) SVA WLED-backlit Touchscreen Display (Active Pen included)
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) + Bluetooth 4.2, Full-sized, spill and pick-resistant, HD Webcam
- Genuine Windows 10 S (64-bit), a specific configuration of Windows 10 Pro,
- 7th Gen AMD A6-9220e 1.6 GHz Processor (Boost up to 2.4 GHz), Radeon R4 Graphics
- 4GB 2400MHz DDR4 SDRAM, 32GB eMMc Storage, Stereo speakers + MaxxAudio, No Optical Drive
- 2-in-1 Convertible design, 11.6-inch HD (1366 x 768) LED-Backlit Touch Display, HD 720p Webcam
- 802.11bgn Wifi, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-SD Media Card Reader, 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, HDMI, 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
- Windows 10 64bit Home, Weighs 3.22lbs, Color: Grey
- Power to work and play all day: all the power you need to stay productive and entertained on a seamless Chrome experience
- Daily dose of entertainment: immerse yourself in Dual speakers and audio by B&O play, and easily share your screen with a flexible hinge that allows up to 180-degree rotation
- Processor: AMD Dual-Core a4-9120, 2. 2GHz up to 2. 5GHz
- Display: 14. 0-Inch diagonal Full HD antiglare IPS WLED-backlit Display (1920x1080)
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4-1866 SDRAM (not upgradable).Bluetooth 4.2
- Light portable rugged and productive The Lenovo 100E Chromebook is powered for teaching and durable for the classroom The drop-resistant design and water-resistant keyboard can face whatever students dish out
- The student-friendly design makes connecting easier than ever This Chromebook includes a front-facing 720P HD camera an 11 6-Inch HD screen with antiglare technology and 2x2 802 11AC Wi-Fi
- Weighing just 2 7 lbs This notebook Computer offers up to 10 hours* of battery life letting students learn all day on just one charge
- G Suite for education a suite of free productivity tools is included to allow students to share and sync seamlessly and securely Google classroom and popular education apps make digital education accessible enjoyable and manageable
- 4GB RAM Memory, 32GB eMMC TLC SSD
- VERSATILE: Get the best of both worlds and use as either a tablet/computer or notebook by easily removing the keyboard.
- SPEED: 1.3GHz 4 Quad-Core Processor. 1024×600 Touchscreen Display (10.1″). Battery life up to 6 hours.
- BUILT-IN: 32GB Flash Memory (MicroSD-expandable), Dual 2.0 Megapixel Front/Rear Camera, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi Dongle, and Rechargeable Battery.
- FOR WORK OR PLAY: Stay efficient with Android OS 8.1 (Go Edition) and preinstalled apps available at the touch of your fingertips. Compatible with Google Play.
- INCLUDES: Free travel keyboard and AC adapter. Ports/Jacks: Micro USB, MicroSD card slot, 3.5mm Headphone jack, Microphone, DC jack.
- 10.1” 2-IN-1 LAPTOP – Meet the iView Magnus Plus, a 10.1 inch 2-in-1 tablet laptop with a detachable docking keyboard for portable versatility. Use the Magnus Plus as a tablet for reading or use it as a tablet to compose documents. Its flexible and compact design makes it a great 2-in-1 for life on the go.
- INTEGRATED GRAPHICS – Featuring integrated graphics with a capacitive touch screen, the Magnus Plus delivers crystal clear color and contrast, high resolution picture quality, and wide viewing angles with its IPS display.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE LAPTOP – Powered by an Intel Atom, Quad Core Processor Z8350 with speed from 1.94GHz, 2GB of RAM and 32GB of ROM, you can work, browse and multitask effortlessly.
- DUAL CAMERA – The 10.1 inch 2 in 1 laptop has a built-in 2MP front facing camera for face to face video chats, ideal for video calls for both personal and professional use. Connect with loved ones across the world or host video conferences for work, and capture moments to share with the 5MP rear camera.
- DETACHABLE DOCKING KEYBOARD – The Magnus Plus comes with a detachable docking keyboard optimal versatility. Use your 2in1 in tablet mode for playing games or in laptop mode for browsing the web.
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Touchscreen Laptops Under 200?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Touchscreen Laptops Under 200? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Touchscreen Laptops Under 200, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Touchscreen Laptops Under 200 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Touchscreen Laptops Under 200 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Touchscreen Laptops Under 200?
- What benefits are there with buying an Touchscreen Laptops Under 200?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Touchscreen Laptops Under 200?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Touchscreen Laptops Under 200, much less the best one?
- Which Touchscreen Laptops Under 200are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Touchscreen Laptops Under 200?
Cheap Touchscreen Laptops Under 200 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Touchscreen Laptops Under 200. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Touchscreen Laptops Under 200, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Touchscreen Laptops Under 200.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Touchscreen Laptops Under 200 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Touchscreen Laptops Under 200 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Touchscreen Laptops Under 200 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Touchscreen Laptops Under 200?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Touchscreen Laptops Under 200.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Touchscreen Laptops Under 200 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Touchscreen Laptops Under 200.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Touchscreen Laptops Under 200, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Touchscreen Laptops Under 200 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Touchscreen Laptops Under 200 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Touchscreen Laptops Under 200 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.