10+ Best Touch Screen Laptops Under 500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Touch Screen Laptops Under 500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Touch Screen Laptops Under 500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- 15.6 in HD WLED touchscreen (1366 x 768), 10-finger multi-touch support.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 1.2GHz up to 3.4GHz.
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM 2666MHz, 128GB SSD, No Optical Drive.
- Intel UHD Graphics, HD Audio with stereo speakers. HP TrueVision HD camera.
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, 1 HDMI 1.4, 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A.
- Windows 10 Home; 8th Gen Intel® Core i3-8145U processor; 14" display; 4GB memory; 128GB solid state drive; fingerprint reader; Bluetooth; touch screen; DVD/CD drive not included
- Intel i3-8145U, dual-core, four-way; 8GB ddr4 system memory; 128GB Solid State Drive (PCI-e);
- 15. 6" touch screen, 1366 x 768 HD resolution, LED backlight; Intel UHD Graphics 620; MaxxAudio;
- Weighs 4. 41 lbs. and measures 0. 8" thin; 3-cell lithium-ion battery;
- HDMI output; Built-in media reader supports SD memory card formats; Wireless-AC; Built-in HD webcam with microphone; Windows 10 Home in S Mode;
- 30-days trial of Microsoft Office; Headphone/microphone combo jack; Note: This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor (2.60 GHz base clock, up to 3.50 GHz max boost clock, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores) Smart dual-core, four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing
- 14" Touchscreen, typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Natural finger-touch navigation makes the most of Windows 10. Energy-efficient LED backlight screen
- DDR4 2400 MHz RAM Memory with Solid State Drive (SSD) combo brings the muscle for gaming, creating, and advanced multitasking, so you can do it all, anywhere. To smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once
- 1x Headphone-out & Audio-in Combo Jack; 1x Built-in HD webcam with microphone; 1x Built-in fingerprint reader; 1x Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer; 1x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert; 1x HDMI 1.4b 4K Output; 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C; 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A. 12.75 x 8.89 x 0.78 in (323.85 x 225.81 x 19.81 mm), 3.25 lbs. (1.47 kg)
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1)(19a) Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 and RJ-45 LAN Ethernet combo. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N. Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots
- Powerful & efficient Intel Celeron N4000 1.1GHz (Turbo upto 2.6GHz); 64 eMMC storage, 4GB LPDDR4
- Featuring Windows 10 in S mode operating system with 1 year of office 365 included; Webcam: VGA Camera
- 14" Glossy screen with a Nano Edge FHD display with wide view technology and a touchscreen with upto 178° viewing angle optimized for entertainment
- 13” wide, 0. 6” thin with 0. 3” bezel for a stunning 73% screen-to-body ratio; aluminum chassis and lightweight at 3.3 pounds.
- Portable and convertible 2 in 1 laptop with four viewing modes: Tablet, tent, stand, and laptop.
- With the latest Intel Pentium Silver N5000 Quad-Core Up to 2.7GHz processor you get the reliable performance you need to work and play.
- 15.6-inch diagonal HD SVA WLED-backlit touchscreen display Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. The touch display has a basic HD-class picture resolution (sharpness) and TN-class narrow viewing angles. Let You Have a Full Grasp of its Graphical and Visual Excellence
- 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking;Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.1TB hard drive for ample file storage space; Holds a sizeable collection of digital photos, music, HD videos and DVD-quality movies.
- Wifi 802.11ac, Bluetooth, USB 3.0, HDMI output expands your viewing options, Front-facing HP Webcam with integrated digital microphone; Basic Intel UHD 605 integrated graphics. Take advantage of the newest, highest performance, fastest, energy efficient premium CPU, with multi-task capabilities to work through any task at hand
- Windows 10 brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen.
- 【Upgraded】Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, from Base Model with Specs 4GB RAM + 128GB SSD, 11.6-inch Diagonal HD Touchscreen (1366 x 768) Display, Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 【Quad Core N4100】Intel Celeron N4100 Processor (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.4 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB cache, 4 cores), 3-cell 48 WHr lithium-ion Battery, up to 11 hours
- 【High Speed】RAM is upgraded to 4GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- 【Enormous Space】Hard Drive is upgraded to 128GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 【Authorized NexiGo Bundle】 Bundled with NexiGo 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse, Easy Connection, 1 AA battery needed (not included in the package), Authorized Sellers ONLY. 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x USB Type-C,1 x RJ-45, 1 x headphone/microphone combo,1 x HDMI
- 15.6" HD LED Touchscreen Display (1366 x 768), 10-finger multi-touch support
- Intel Pentium Gold Processor N4417U (2.30 GHz 4GB DDR3 SDRAM (2 slots), 500GB SATA hard drive
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x headphone/microphone combo jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x HDMI port; 10/100Base-T Ethernet,802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
- Built in HD webcam; SuperMulti DVD burner
- Windows 10 Home, Full-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypad
- Up to 8 hours of battery life with quick recharge technology to power your laptop computer up to 80%
- The (sold separately) Active Pen lets you draw or take notes directly on the screen, anywhere you go
- The Flex 14 notebook also includes 2 USB ports, 1 USB-C port, a card reader, HDMI port, and audio jack
- The 14" Hd (1366 x 768), 220 nits, 10-point touchscreen display is ideal for productivity or Creativity,
- Convenient TrueBlock privacy shutter allows you to physically close your webcam when you're not using it
- 11. 6" HD (1366x768) 10-point Multi-touch IPS 300nits Anti-glare Display. Integrated PowerVR GX6250 Graphics
- MediaTek MT8173C Quad-Core Base Clock Speed 1. 3 GHz, Maximum Boost Speed 2. 16 GHz (4C, 2x A72 @ 2. 1GHz + 2x A53 @ 1. 7GHz)
- 4GB Soldered LPDDR3-1866 Memory, 32GB eMMC 5. 1, No Optical Drive
- 802. 11a/g/n/ac, 1x1 + BT4. 2, 720p HD webcam, 1 x USB 3. 1 Gen 1 Type-C, 1 x USB 3. 1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1 x HDMI, 1 x 1/8" (3. 5 mm)
- Google Chrome OS; Blizzard White
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Touch Screen Laptops Under 500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Touch Screen Laptops Under 500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Touch Screen Laptops Under 500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Touch Screen Laptops Under 500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Touch Screen Laptops Under 500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Touch Screen Laptops Under 500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Touch Screen Laptops Under 500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Touch Screen Laptops Under 500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Touch Screen Laptops Under 500, much less the best one?
- Which Touch Screen Laptops Under 500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Touch Screen Laptops Under 500?
Cheap Touch Screen Laptops Under 500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Touch Screen Laptops Under 500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Touch Screen Laptops Under 500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Touch Screen Laptops Under 500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Touch Screen Laptops Under 500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Touch Screen Laptops Under 500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Touch Screen Laptops Under 500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Touch Screen Laptops Under 500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Touch Screen Laptops Under 500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Touch Screen Laptops Under 500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Touch Screen Laptops Under 500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Touch Screen Laptops Under 500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Touch Screen Laptops Under 500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Touch Screen Laptops Under 500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Touch Screen Laptops Under 500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.