10+ Best Touch Screen Laptops Under 400 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Touch Screen Laptops Under 400 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Touch Screen Laptops Under 400 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- The performance you'll applaud. The entertainment you'll love: versatile Chromebook packed with performance features you want and long battery life so you can play, chat and create longer
- Thin and light with four versatile modes: easily convert from laptop mode to tablet, stand or tent mode for notetaking, drawing and other daily activities that feel as natural as pen on paper
- Google play store: the millions of Android apps you know and love on your phone and tablet can now run on your chrome device without compromising their speed, simplicity or security
- Processor: intel(r) celeron(r) N4000, Dual-Core, 1.1 GHz Base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
- Display: 14.0-Inch diagonal HD SVA micro-edge WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass touchscreen (1366 x 768)
- 14-inch Touchscreen HD (1366 x 768 ) WLED backlight Display, Built-in cloud support, Built-in virus, protection and Google products, No Optical Drive
- Intel Celeron N3350 dual-core 1.1GHz (2M Cache, Turbo boost up to 2.4GHz) Processor, Intel HD Graphics 500
- 4GB system Memory, 32GB eMMc Flash memory for basic multitasking adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 2.0, Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer, HP truevision HD Webcam
- Google Chrome OS, Battery life up to 10 hrs, weighs 3.4 lbs. And measures 0.7" Thin
- Thin and light laptop for work, school, and play: With office 365 and 1 TB of cloud storage, this device combines functionality, connectivity, style, and value.
- Office 365 personal for one year: Get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, access, and 1 TB of OneDrive storage for one year
- Bios recovery and protection: Automatically checks the health of your PC, protects against unauthorized access, secures local storage and recovers itself from boot-up issues
- Processor: AMD dual-core a4-9120e processor, 1.5 GHz up to 2.2 GHz
- Display: 14-inch diagonal HD SVA bright View WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768)
- AMD MOBILE PROCESSOR & RADEON GRAPHICS: AMD 3020e, Dual-Core, 1.2 GHz base clock, up to 2.6 GHz max boost clock. Step into a great entry-level laptop experience for web browsing, writing emails, creating documents and spreadsheets, and enjoy streaming HD entertainment. Whether it's games or movies, experience high performance for all your entertainment with AMD Radeon graphics
- RELIABLE FLASH-BASED STORAGE & HIGHER BANDWIDTH MEMORY: 64 GB eMMC is an embedded multimedia card that provides reliable flash-based storage and 4 GB DDR4-2400 MHz SDRAM (1 x 4 GB, not upgradable) with higher bandwidth, you get more of a boost in performance
- HD TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY: 14.0-inch diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), touch screen, micro-edge, BrightView; 79% screen to body ratio. Reach out and control your HP laptop with just a touch. Being able to pinch, zoom, tap, and swipe right from the screen makes interacting with your computer a totally intuitive experience. See more, do more from anywhere with a less than 7 mm micro-edge bezel display
- THIN, LIGHTWEIGHT AND LONG BATTERY LIFE (unpackaged): 12.76 inches (W) x 8.86 inches (D) x 0.71 inches (H); 3.24 pounds, Up to 10 hours and 30 minutes (video playback), up to 9 hours (wireless streaming); 0 to 50% charge in 45 minutes with HP Fast Charge
- OPERATING SYSTEM AND WARRANTY: Windows 10 Home in S Mode and 1-year limited hardware warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week web support when shipped and sold by Amazon.com
- 15.6 in HD WLED touchscreen (1366 x 768), 10-finger multi-touch support.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 1.2GHz up to 3.4GHz.
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM 2666MHz, 128GB SSD, No Optical Drive.
- Intel UHD Graphics, HD Audio with stereo speakers. HP TrueVision HD camera.
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, 1 HDMI 1.4, 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A.
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - An operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- Acer CP311-2H-C679 convertible Chromebook comes with 11.6” HD Touch IPS Display, Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Google Chrome and Up to 10-hours battery life.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
- The HP 14 looks great no matter where you go, thanks to a micro-edge BrightView backlit HD touchscreen display. An ultra-narrow bezel delivers a 78% screen-to-body ratio, maximizing display size without adding unnecessary bulk.
- On-the-go computing is lightweight and powered up for productivity with the HP 14 laptop. A reliable AMD Ryzen 3 processor and Radeon graphics deliver hardy performance when streaming, surfing, or getting work done. Plus, the convenient touchscreen interface gives you the means to do more, faster.
- 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking. Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once. 256GB Solid State Drive. Save files fast and store more data.
- Windows 10 in S mode exclusively uses Microsoft-verified apps from the Windows Store to keep you running fast and secure day in and day out. Enjoy the Windows you know, Microsoft-verified apps delivered via the Windows Store, and the convenience of the cloud.
- A long-lasting 8-hour battery means you can continue your work with ease and peace of mind throughout the day. When it’s time to plug in, you’ll be ready in no time thanks to HP Fast Charge technology. (Battery life varies by configuration, operating conditions, and other factors. Maximum battery capacity decreases with time and use.)
- Powerful & efficient Intel Quad-Core Pentium N5000 Processor (Upto 2.7 GHz), 128GB eMMC storage, and 4GB DDR4 RAM
- 14 inch Glossy screen in a 13 inch frame with Nano Edge HD Wide view technology and a touchscreen display with upto 178° viewing angle optimized for entertainment
- 13 inches wide, 0.6 inches thin with 0.3 inches bezel for a stunning 73% screen-to-body ratio; aluminum chassis and lightweight at 3.3 pounds
- Portable and convertible 2-in-1 laptop with four viewing modes: Tablet, tent, stand, and laptop. Power Adapter - Output 19 V DC, 1.75 A, 33 W. Input - 100 -240 V AC, 50/60 Hz universal. Networking - Wi-Fi Integrated Wi-Fi 5 (802.11 ac). Bluetooth - Bluetooth 4.1
- Comprehensive connections including, USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen1), Micro HDMI, Micro USB 2.0, SD card reader, Plus headphone out and audio-in Combo jack
- Intel i3-8145U, dual-core, four-way; 8GB ddr4 system memory; 128GB Solid State Drive (PCI-e);
- 15. 6" touch screen, 1366 x 768 HD resolution, LED backlight; Intel UHD Graphics 620; MaxxAudio;
- Weighs 4. 41 lbs. and measures 0. 8" thin; 3-cell lithium-ion battery;
- HDMI output; Built-in media reader supports SD memory card formats; Wireless-AC; Built-in HD webcam with microphone; Windows 10 Home in S Mode;
- 30-days trial of Microsoft Office; Headphone/microphone combo jack; Note: This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Touch Screen Laptops Under 400?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Touch Screen Laptops Under 400? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Touch Screen Laptops Under 400, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Touch Screen Laptops Under 400 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Touch Screen Laptops Under 400 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Touch Screen Laptops Under 400?
- What benefits are there with buying an Touch Screen Laptops Under 400?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Touch Screen Laptops Under 400?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Touch Screen Laptops Under 400, much less the best one?
- Which Touch Screen Laptops Under 400are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Touch Screen Laptops Under 400?
Cheap Touch Screen Laptops Under 400 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Touch Screen Laptops Under 400. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Touch Screen Laptops Under 400, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Touch Screen Laptops Under 400.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Touch Screen Laptops Under 400 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Touch Screen Laptops Under 400 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Touch Screen Laptops Under 400 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Touch Screen Laptops Under 400?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Touch Screen Laptops Under 400.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Touch Screen Laptops Under 400 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Touch Screen Laptops Under 400.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Touch Screen Laptops Under 400, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Touch Screen Laptops Under 400 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Touch Screen Laptops Under 400 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Touch Screen Laptops Under 400 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.