10+ Best Touch Screen Laptop Under $500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Touch Screen Laptop Under $500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Touch Screen Laptop Under $500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- The performance you'll applaud. The entertainment you'll love: versatile Chromebook packed with performance features you want and long battery life so you can play, chat and create longer
- Thin and light with four versatile modes: easily convert from laptop mode to tablet, stand or tent mode for notetaking, drawing and other daily activities that feel as natural as pen on paper
- Google play store: the millions of Android apps you know and love on your phone and tablet can now run on your chrome device without compromising their speed, simplicity or security
- Processor: intel(r) celeron(r) N4000, Dual-Core, 1.1 GHz Base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
- Display: 14.0-Inch diagonal HD SVA micro-edge WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass touchscreen (1366 x 768)
- Thin and light laptop for work, school, and play: With office 365 and 1 TB of cloud storage, this device combines functionality, connectivity, style, and value.
- Office 365 personal for one year: Get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, access, and 1 TB of OneDrive storage for one year
- Bios recovery and protection: Automatically checks the health of your PC, protects against unauthorized access, secures local storage and recovers itself from boot-up issues
- Processor: AMD dual-core a4-9120e processor, 1.5 GHz up to 2.2 GHz
- Display: 14-inch diagonal HD SVA bright View WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768)
- AMD Dual Core Ryzen 3 3200U Processor (2.6GHz, up to 3.5GHz, 4MB cache, 2 cores)
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB Solid Sata Drive, AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics
- 14.0-inch diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge Touchscreen (1366 x 768)
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.2
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, HDMI, RJ-45
- The HP 14 looks great no matter where you go, thanks to a micro-edge BrightView backlit HD touchscreen display. An ultra-narrow bezel delivers a 78% screen-to-body ratio, maximizing display size without adding unnecessary bulk.
- On-the-go computing is lightweight and powered up for productivity with the HP 14 laptop. A reliable AMD Ryzen 3 processor and Radeon graphics deliver hardy performance when streaming, surfing, or getting work done. Plus, the convenient touchscreen interface gives you the means to do more, faster.
- 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking. Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once. 256GB Solid State Drive. Save files fast and store more data.
- Windows 10 in S mode exclusively uses Microsoft-verified apps from the Windows Store to keep you running fast and secure day in and day out. Enjoy the Windows you know, Microsoft-verified apps delivered via the Windows Store, and the convenience of the cloud.
- A long-lasting 8-hour battery means you can continue your work with ease and peace of mind throughout the day. When it’s time to plug in, you’ll be ready in no time thanks to HP Fast Charge technology. (Battery life varies by configuration, operating conditions, and other factors. Maximum battery capacity decreases with time and use.)
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor (2.60 GHz base clock, up to 3.50 GHz max boost clock, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores) Smart dual-core, four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing
- 14" Touchscreen, typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Natural finger-touch navigation makes the most of Windows 10. Energy-efficient LED backlight screen
- DDR4 2400 MHz RAM Memory with Solid State Drive (SSD) combo brings the muscle for gaming, creating, and advanced multitasking, so you can do it all, anywhere. To smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once
- 1x Headphone-out & Audio-in Combo Jack; 1x Built-in HD webcam with microphone; 1x Built-in fingerprint reader; 1x Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer; 1x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert; 1x HDMI 1.4b 4K Output; 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C; 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A. 12.75 x 8.89 x 0.78 in (323.85 x 225.81 x 19.81 mm), 3.25 lbs. (1.47 kg)
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1)(19a) Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 and RJ-45 LAN Ethernet combo. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N. Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots
- 15.6 in HD WLED touchscreen (1366 x 768), 10-finger multi-touch support.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 1.2GHz up to 3.4GHz.
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM 2666MHz, 128GB SSD, No Optical Drive.
- Intel UHD Graphics, HD Audio with stereo speakers. HP TrueVision HD camera.
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, 1 HDMI 1.4, 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
- Intel 10th Gen Dual Core i3-1005G1 Processor (1.2GHz, up to 3.4GHz, 4MB cache, 2 cores)
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 128GB Solid State Drive, 1TB HDD, Intel UHD Graphics
- 15.6 inch Touchscreen HD (1366 x 768) Display
- Intel 802.11 ac Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.1, Webcam, HDMI, RJ-45
- 2 × USB-Type-A 3.0, 1 × USB Type-A 2.0, Windows 10 Home 64 bit
- 14-inch Touchscreen HD (1366 x 768 ) WLED backlight Display, Built-in cloud support, Built-in virus, protection and Google products, No Optical Drive
- Intel Celeron N3350 dual-core 1.1GHz (2M Cache, Turbo boost up to 2.4GHz) Processor, Intel HD Graphics 500
- 4GB system Memory, 32GB eMMc Flash memory for basic multitasking adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 2.0, Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer, HP truevision HD Webcam
- Google Chrome OS, Battery life up to 10 hrs, weighs 3.4 lbs. And measures 0.7" Thin
- AMD MOBILE PROCESSOR & RADEON GRAPHICS: AMD 3020e, Dual-Core, 1.2 GHz base clock, up to 2.6 GHz max boost clock. Step into a great entry-level laptop experience for web browsing, writing emails, creating documents and spreadsheets, and enjoy streaming HD entertainment. Whether it's games or movies, experience high performance for all your entertainment with AMD Radeon graphics
- RELIABLE FLASH-BASED STORAGE & HIGHER BANDWIDTH MEMORY: 64 GB eMMC is an embedded multimedia card that provides reliable flash-based storage and 4 GB DDR4-2400 MHz SDRAM (1 x 4 GB, not upgradable) with higher bandwidth, you get more of a boost in performance
- HD TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY: 14.0-inch diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), touch screen, micro-edge, BrightView; 79% screen to body ratio. Reach out and control your HP laptop with just a touch. Being able to pinch, zoom, tap, and swipe right from the screen makes interacting with your computer a totally intuitive experience. See more, do more from anywhere with a less than 7 mm micro-edge bezel display
- THIN, LIGHTWEIGHT AND LONG BATTERY LIFE (unpackaged): 12.76 inches (W) x 8.86 inches (D) x 0.71 inches (H); 3.24 pounds, Up to 10 hours and 30 minutes (video playback), up to 9 hours (wireless streaming); 0 to 50% charge in 45 minutes with HP Fast Charge
- OPERATING SYSTEM AND WARRANTY: Windows 10 Home in S Mode and 1-year limited hardware warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week web support when shipped and sold by Amazon.com
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Touch Screen Laptop Under $500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Touch Screen Laptop Under $500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Touch Screen Laptop Under $500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Touch Screen Laptop Under $500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Touch Screen Laptop Under $500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Touch Screen Laptop Under $500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Touch Screen Laptop Under $500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Touch Screen Laptop Under $500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Touch Screen Laptop Under $500, much less the best one?
- Which Touch Screen Laptop Under $500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Touch Screen Laptop Under $500?
Cheap Touch Screen Laptop Under $500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Touch Screen Laptop Under $500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Touch Screen Laptop Under $500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Touch Screen Laptop Under $500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Touch Screen Laptop Under $500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Touch Screen Laptop Under $500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Touch Screen Laptop Under $500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Touch Screen Laptop Under $500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Touch Screen Laptop Under $500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Touch Screen Laptop Under $500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Touch Screen Laptop Under $500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Touch Screen Laptop Under $500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Touch Screen Laptop Under $500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Touch Screen Laptop Under $500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Touch Screen Laptop Under $500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.