10+ Best Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Ports: 2x HDMI; 2x DisplayPort; 1x Thunderbolt 3 Gen 2.
- Ports: 1x USB-C (Thunderbolt 3 compatible); 4x USB 3. 1 Gen 2; 1x USB 3. 1 Gen 2 with Always-on charging.
- 1x RJ-45 Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T; 1x Audio Connector (3. 5mm). 1x Security-lock slot (lock sold separately).
- The dock is supported on the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7; Microsoft Windows 10.
- In the Box: Dock; 135W Power Adapter and Power Cord; Thunderbolt 3 cable; Documentation.
- 8K,5K&Dual 4K@60 Thunderbolt 3 Dock: Hiearcool Thunderbolt 3 Dock support a single Thunderbolt 3 port 8K@60Hz/5K@60Hz, dual display 4K@60Hz with Thunderbolt 3 + HDMI in extend mode/mirror mode/wall mode. Marketing leading, make your workflow always step ahead to desire different solution.
- 12 IN 1 Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station: 2x Thunderbolt 3(8K solution&40Gb/s transfer), 1x HDMI(4K@60), 2x USB-A 3.0 (5Gb/s), 3x USB-A 3.1 Gen2 (10Gb/s data only), Gigabit Ethernet, SD/TF slot(208MB/s), 3.5mm Stereo Audio In & Out. Full aluminum construction with integrated heat sink keep the functioning temperature no more than 40℃/104 ℉even full load.
- 100W Charging for Laptop: The Thunderbolt 3 docking station efficiency provides up to 100W (Host Thunderbolt 3 port, secondary 8K Thunderbolt 3 port-15W) for your laptop charging and power up the peripherals you have plugin. Unlike the others, they required extra power supply for the laptop.
- Docking Station for Mac OS and Windows: One dock for all, compatible with Windows Laptop, MacBook Air/Pro 2016, and later at the same time. Hiearcool Laptop docking station is compatible with specific Thunderbolt 3, Type C Gen2 that supports DP Alt Mode.
- Intel Certificated Docking Station: Hiearcool Thunderbolt 3 docking station is certificated by Intel to ensure you a 24 months product service and 24X7 technical support.>
- Features 14 Ports of connectivity: USB 3.1 Gen 2 / Gen 1 + Thunderbolt 3 + microSD Reader + SD Reader + mini DisplayPort + Gigabit Ethernet + S/PDIF + Combo Audio I/O
- Multi-display support: Up to dual 4K or a single 5K, an onboard mini DisplayPort connection plus the ability to use the secondary Thunderbolt 3 port for a display allows the dock to support two displays at up to 4K resolution or a single 5K display
- 85W Notebook charging: Host Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) connection powers and charges notebook computers with up to 85W power; 2 High-Powered USB Type-A ports deliver 5Gb/s speed and up to 7.5W power to additional devices.
- Import Fast: Up to 312MB/s, SD 4.0 spec SD and microSD card reader slots to copy photos & movies from your media cards; Hybrid Analog Audio In/Out: Connect headphones, combo headphones with mic, external speakers, standalone mics and other audio equipment; S/PDIF Optical Audio Port: Pro-grade digital audio output for enhanced audio performance
- INCLUDES: OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock, Thunderbolt 3 cable, External power supply and power cable, Quick Start Guide, 2 Year OWC Limited Warranty
- 12 ports of of capabilities: 2x Thunderbolt 3 up to 40Gb/s, 1xDisplayport 1.2, 4x USB-A 3.0 (5Gb/s), 1xGigabit Ethernet, SD/Micro SD Card Reader, 1xPhone Jack, 180Watt DC Power Adapter (85W laptop Charging), 28 inch Intel Certified Thunderbolt 3 cable included.
- Dual 4K@60Hz (4096 x 2160@60Hz) monitors via DisplayPort and Thunderbolt 3 port, 5K (5120 x 2880@60Hz) single monitor display when using thunderbolt 3 port. (DisplayPort to HDMI/DVI/VGA adapter / cable must be an ACTIVE type. Passive dongle/cable would not work.)
- Provides 180 Watt DC Power Supply delivers 85W power to charge your laptop and power all of your USB peripherals. The secondary Thunderbolt 3 port provides 15W of power for downstream devices.
- Integrated SD/Micro SD Card Reader easy for copy any photos or movies from your media memory card backup to your laptop directly. Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 port 10/100 / 1000Mbps Ethernet, provides you with fast wired network connection. 4x USB 3.0 ports for super transfer speed up to 5Gbps and 900mA of power, you can connect your usb peripherals or usb stick to solve external USB devices and high-speed file transfer for home office workers.
- Compatible with MacBook Pro 2016+, iMac Pro 2017+, Windows 8/10 with a Thunderbolt 3 port,compatible with Dell XPS 13’’ 7390/9250/9350/9360/9370/9380, Dell XPS 15’’ 9550/9560,HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13/13-ac003la, Lenovo Yoga C930/Lenovo X1 Carbon 7th Gen.
- COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTION: This Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt adapter is perfect for connecting older TB2 (20Gbps) and TB1 (10gbps) peripherals to newer TB3 laptops or computers at a lower cost purchasing new equipment
- INCREASES EFFICIENCY: The Thunderbolt certified adapter satisfies all requirements for bi-directional data transfers (non-video) and simultaneous power for bus-powered devices.
- SLIM AND PORTABLE: With its slim profile and light weight, you will not even notice the Thunderbolt 3 adapter in your laptop bag until you need it
- THUNDERBOLT TECHNOLOGY: The Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt adapter will not work with USB-C laptops that do not have Thunderbolt 3 enabled ports (look for the Thunderbolt sign on your port)
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this Thunderbolt 3 adapter and has been the IT pro’s choice since 1985
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Incredible Expansion: Equipped with dual Thunderbolt 3 ports, 2 USB-C ports, 4 USB-A ports, an HDMI port, an Ethernet port, SD/microSD card slots, and a 3.5 mm AUX port.
- Unparalleled Charging Options: With 85W and 15W Thunderbolt 3 ports plus an 18W USB-C Power Delivery port, PowerExpand offers multiple ways to get a high-speed charge for anything from laptops to phones and more.
- Media Display: The Thunderbolt 3 port supports 5K@60Hz while the HDMI port supports a resolution of 4K@60Hz. Connect to both simultaneously to enjoy crystal-clear streaming or mirroring across 2 displays.
- What You Get: PowerExpand Elite 13-in-1 Thunderbolt 3 Dock, 180W power adapter, Thunderbolt 3 cable (2.3 ft), welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and great customer service.
- FEATURES - The Plugable TBT3-UDV Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station provides up to 60W of power to compatible Thunderbolt 3 systems. Enables an additional display, wired gigabit Intel Ethernet, audio input/output, and USB expansion with 1x Thunderbolt 3 port (40Gbps), and 5x USB 3.0 ports (5Gbps). Made from anodized aluminum with a space gray finish, the TBT3-UDV includes a removable stand for vertical or horizontal orientation
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY - Connect a single display up to 4K 60Hz (4096×2160@60Hz) via the integrated DisplayPort output, or an HDMI display using the included Active DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 adapter. Also supports popular lower resolution modes such as 3440x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1440, 2560x1080, 1920x1080 (1080P)
- MASSIVE EXPANDABILITY - The second Thunderbolt 3 port on the dock supports a second monitor on the following systems when using a USB-C Alt Mode video adapter (sold separately): Late 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 MacBook Pro, Late 2018 / 2019 MacBook Air, and Dell Thunderbolt 3 systems. Second Thunderbolt 3 port on dock supports up to 5 daisy chained Thunderbolt 3 devices or a single USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) device
- DISPLAYPORT DETAILS - Supports native DisplayPort monitor or HDMI using included DP to HDMI 2.0 Active Adapter. Not compatible with Dual-Link DVI monitors and not for previous generation Thunderbolt 1 & 2 systems. Please see additional important compatibility details regarding Windows systems below
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2 year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
- Max Number of External Monitors: 3, including TBT Monitor.
- Video Ports: 2x DisplayPort, 2x HDMI, 1x Thunderbolt 3 DownStream (video/data).
- USB Ports: 5x USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (1 provide always-on mobile device charging).
- Item Dimensions: 1. 18 x 8. 66 x 3. 15 inches. Weight: 1. 16 Lbs.
- What’s in the Box: ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Workstation Dock Gen 2, ThinkPad 230W Power Adapter and Power Cord, Thunderbolt Split Cable (5C10V25713), Slim Tip Y-Cable (5C10V25716), Setup Guide and User Guide.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY - Powered by the newest Intel Titan Ridge chipset. This Thunderbolt 3 dock allows for flexibility with both USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 hosts, perfect for office and home environments utilizing both Windows and macOS
- WINDOWS AND MAC - Compatible with 2016+ MacBook Pro, iPad Pro or Windows systems with Thunderbolt 3 or USB Type-C such as the Surface Pro 7, Surface Laptop 3, Lenovo Yoga, HP Spectre, Dell XPS (Reduced capabilities for USB Type-C)
- A DOCKING POWERHOUSE - Drive dual 4K 60Hz displays on Thunderbolt 3 laptops or for USB-C systems (MFDP) dual 1080p 60Hz or a single 4K 30Hz display, add more USB-C or USB 3.0 peripherals, connect to wired gigabit Ethernet, and add a 3.5mm audio device, all while staying charged with up to 60W Power Delivery
- MASSIVE CONNECTIVITY - Clean up desk space with a single 0.8m Thunderbolt 3 cable from your laptop expanding to 10 ports. 2x DisplayPort, 2x USB-C (10Gbps, Data Only), 1x USB (10Gbps), 2x USB 3.0 (5Gbps), Gigabit Ethernet, Headset Audio Jack
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. This product is covered by a 24-month limited warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
- The Belkin difference: Pioneer in technology and innovation for over 35 years
- Compatible with macOS and Windows USB C devices
- Allows you to connect Dual 4K UHD displays @ 60Hz
- Connect and power multiple devices through the dock to your laptop, including hard drives, monitors, mouse, keyboard, internet and more
- Data transfer rates: 40Gbps (Thunderbolt 3)/ 5Gbps (USB 3.0)/ 2Gbps (Ethernet)
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500, much less the best one?
- Which Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500?
Cheap Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Thunderbolt 3 Laptop Under 500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.