10+ Best Thin Laptop Under 500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Thin Laptop Under 500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Thin Laptop Under 500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
- Processor Manufacturer: AMD
- Processor Type: Athlon
- Processor Generation: -
- Processor Model: 3020e
- Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
- MediaTek MT8183 processor with integrated graphics: Built to perform without draining the battery; The brilliant design of the Octa-core CPU and GPU graphics processors and a multimedia engine – working together – ensures a premium content experience with the longest battery life possible
- Display: 11.6-inch diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), anti-glare
- Memory: 4 GB LPDDR4x-3200 SDRAM (onboard)
- 32 GB eMMC Storage: An embedded multimedia card provides reliable flash-based storag
- Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- STUDY, STREAM, SHARE: Between home, school and work, you need a PC that won't quit. Post, play and stay productive all day with the affordable and portable HP Stream 11
- KEEP YOUR PROJECTS SAFE: Experience peace of mind that comes with the most secure Windows ever built with Office, Microsoft Edge, Bing Search, Windows Defender and more
- OFFICE 365 FOR ONE YEAR: Get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, and 1 TB of OneDrive Storage for one year
- PROCESSOR: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 Processor, Dual-Core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
- DISPLAY: 11.6-inch diagonal HD AntiGlare WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768); 73% screen to body ratio
- 【14" HD micro-edge display】Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. BrightView, 220 nits, 45% NTSC. With virtually no bezel encircling the display, an ultra-wide viewing experience provides for seamless multi-monitor set-ups.
- 【Dual-core Intel Celeron N4020】The perfect combination of performance, power consumption, and value helps your device run smoothly.
- 【4GB system memory for basic multitasking】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【64GB eMMC flash memory】This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- 【Windows 10 Home in S mode】You may switch to regular windows 10: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
- Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor (Up to 2.8 GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Onboard Memory | 64GB eMMC
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit TN display | Intel UHD Graphics 600
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.1 | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet | Up to 10 hours battery life
- 1 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 - USB 2.0 ports, 1 - HDMI port with HDCP support, 1 - Ethernet (RJ-45) Port & 1 - Combo headphone / microphone-in jack
- Windows 10 in S mode & Microsoft 365 personal 1-year subscription (activation code included)
- AMD Dual Core Ryzen 3 3200U Processor (2.6GHz, up to 3.5GHz, 4MB cache, 2 cores)
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB Solid Sata Drive, AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics
- 14.0-inch diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge Touchscreen (1366 x 768)
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.2
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, HDMI, RJ-45
- Laptop for work, school and play: With office 365 and 1 TB of cloud storage, this device combines functionality, connectivity, style, and value
- Essential productivity: This nimble laptop delivers the essential productivity and entertainment you want for school or home, without slowing you down
- Office 365 for one year: Get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, and 1 TB of One Drive storage for 1 year
- Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 processor, dual-core, 1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency
- Display: 14-inch diagonal HD SVA bright view WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768)
- AMD MOBILE PROCESSOR & RADEON GRAPHICS: AMD 3020e, Dual-Core, 1.2 GHz base clock, up to 2.6 GHz max boost clock. Step into a great entry-level laptop experience for web browsing, writing emails, creating documents and spreadsheets, and enjoy streaming HD entertainment. Whether it's games or movies, experience high performance for all your entertainment with AMD Radeon graphics
- RELIABLE FLASH-BASED STORAGE & HIGHER BANDWIDTH MEMORY: 64 GB eMMC is an embedded multimedia card that provides reliable flash-based storage and 4 GB DDR4-2400 MHz SDRAM (1 x 4 GB, not upgradable) with higher bandwidth, you get more of a boost in performance
- HD DISPLAY: 14.0-inch diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, BrightView; 79% screen to body ratio. Enjoy your entertainment with the great quality and high-definition detail of 1 million pixels. See more, do more from anywhere with a less than 7 mm micro-edge bezel display
- THIN, LIGHTWEIGHT AND LONG BATTERY LIFE (unpackaged): 12.76 inches (W) x 8.86 inches (D) x 0.71 inches (H); 3.24 pounds, Up to 10 hours and 30 minutes (video playback), up to 9 hours (wireless streaming); 0 to 50% charge in 45 minutes with HP Fast Charge
- OPERATING SYSTEM AND WARRANTY: Windows 10 Home in S Mode and 1-year limited hardware warranty with 24-hour, 7 days a week web support when shipped and sold by Amazon.com
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.6 GHz)
- 11.6” HD (1366 x 768) Display with HD webcam
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- 64GB emmC Flash Storage and 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Windows 10 in S mode (upgradeable to Windows 10 Home)
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Thin Laptop Under 500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Thin Laptop Under 500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Thin Laptop Under 500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Thin Laptop Under 500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Thin Laptop Under 500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Thin Laptop Under 500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Thin Laptop Under 500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Thin Laptop Under 500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Thin Laptop Under 500, much less the best one?
- Which Thin Laptop Under 500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Thin Laptop Under 500?
Cheap Thin Laptop Under 500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Thin Laptop Under 500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Thin Laptop Under 500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Thin Laptop Under 500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Thin Laptop Under 500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Thin Laptop Under 500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Thin Laptop Under 500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Thin Laptop Under 500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Thin Laptop Under 500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Thin Laptop Under 500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Thin Laptop Under 500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Thin Laptop Under 500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Thin Laptop Under 500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Thin Laptop Under 500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Thin Laptop Under 500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.