10+ Best T Mobile Phones Under 150 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best T Mobile Phones Under 150 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best T Mobile Phones Under 150 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- (6.2") HD+ Infinity-V 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) - Front glass, plastic body
- 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB - Android Pie Samsung One UI - Exynos 7884 Octa-Core - Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but will NOT work with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint
- 6.1” HD+ 19:9 Infinity Curved Glass Display
- Dual 13MP+ Depth Sensor Main Camera with LED Flash + 13 MP Selfie Camera
- 64GB Internal Memory 3GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; 1.6GHz Octa-Core Processor| ARM Corterx-A55 with IMG8322 GPU
- 4,000mAH Battery with 10W Quick Charge, Android 9 Pie and Fingerprint Senor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/12/17/28) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. (Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- 6.0” QHD+ OLED FullVision Display 2880 x 1440px - Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection on Front and Back; Gorilla Glass 4 on Camera - Premium Anodized Metal Sides - Rear Key with Fingerprint ID
- Octa-core (4x2.45 GHz & 4x1.9 GHz) - 64GB ROM + 4GB RAM - microSD Support - Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery - USB Type-C Cable
- Rear Camera : Dual 16MP (f/1.6) + 13MP(f/1.9) - Front Camera : 5 MP Wide-Angle Lens f/2.2 - 4K Video Recording at 30 FPS
- Large 5.5in FHD+ FullVision TFT 2160 × 1080 Display
- Android 8.1 Oreo Installed
- 64 GB ROM / 4 GB RAM
- Quick Capture with 16MP PDAF and Single LED Flash Rear Camera
- 5.3” HD Display
- 13MP Rear Camera | 5MP Front-Facing Camera |
- 32GB Internal Memory
- Fingerprint ID | 1080P Video Recording and Playback | Fast Charging Capability
- 5.5”Hd+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display 720x1440 Resolution.
- 13MP Main Camera with LED Flash, 8MP Selfie camera with LED Flash.
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor with ARM Cortex-A55 chipset.
- 3,000mAh Battery and Android 9 Pie.
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile.
- Locked to the GSM network and only compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile and Metro. Will not work with Sprint, Verizon, US Cellular or Cricket.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic, in which case it will be UL or Mfi (Made for iPhone) Certified.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arms length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
- Not for Metro PCS or Verizon!!!!!
- Phone unlocked so that you can use any GSM SIM card from AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket Wireless, etc + other international GSM carriers (Fido, Roger, O2, Vodafone, EE, MTN, Airtel, Glo, etc).
- Internal Memory: 32GB Internal Memory (ROM). RAM Options : 2 GB, Screen Size: 6.0” Full HD Display
- Camera: 16MP + 2MP Dual rear cameras with LED flash for a greater sense of image depth and 8MP front-facing camera
- External Memory: Expandable to 128GB with microSD card with 4080 MAH Battery
- International Variant/US Compatible LTE
- Memory: 32GB 3GB RAM - microSD, up to 512GB - Dual-SIM
- Main Camera: Triple - 13 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor w/ LED flash, panorama, HDR : Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) - Chipset: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 - CPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 -GPU: Adreno 506
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot - Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE - GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS - USB: Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- 【Basic feature phone】GSM 2G unlocked tmobile cell phone,GSM band mode 2G (850/900/1800/1900),It is perfect for those who are looking for a basic function,practical or backup phone.NOT compatible with Verizon or Sprint.
- 【Nice button&Large volume】Classic design, easy to answer calls; nice button for easy dialing, Big Volume for easy hearing and with simple operating system easy to use.Classic straight forward and ergonomic design to better fit your hand. 1.8" QVGA display screen for easy to see.
- 【Battery】With 800mAh recharger battery,talk time up to 240 minutes and standby time up to 160 hours.Long standby time is the best choice for backup phones .32GB MicroSD Card(Not included)
- 【Additional Features】Built-in bluetooth,camera,FM radio,mp3 player,calculator,alarm clock,calendar,support memory extend.(Built in 5 languages) English, French, Italiano, Deutsch, Espanol.
- 【What's in the Box】 Ushining Cell Phone,Rechargeable Battery,Earphone,Charger,User Manual,SIM car adapter.(1 year product warranty and friendly customer service).
How Do You Buy The Best Budget T Mobile Phones Under 150?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great T Mobile Phones Under 150? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching T Mobile Phones Under 150, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest T Mobile Phones Under 150 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for T Mobile Phones Under 150 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an T Mobile Phones Under 150?
- What benefits are there with buying an T Mobile Phones Under 150?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective T Mobile Phones Under 150?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any T Mobile Phones Under 150, much less the best one?
- Which T Mobile Phones Under 150are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about T Mobile Phones Under 150?
Cheap T Mobile Phones Under 150 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding T Mobile Phones Under 150. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget T Mobile Phones Under 150, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible T Mobile Phones Under 150.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an T Mobile Phones Under 150 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget T Mobile Phones Under 150 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap T Mobile Phones Under 150 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an T Mobile Phones Under 150?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your T Mobile Phones Under 150.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade T Mobile Phones Under 150 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their T Mobile Phones Under 150.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap T Mobile Phones Under 150, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an T Mobile Phones Under 150 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining T Mobile Phones Under 150 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding T Mobile Phones Under 150 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.