10+ Best Subwoofers Under 500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Subwoofers Under 500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Subwoofers Under 500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Powered subwoofer for extra bass & punch: A 10-inch dynamic balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- Louder clearer sound even at high volume: Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. Blends easily with any speaker and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- Double the amplifier power to 100 watts of dynamic power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and fit for extended use
- Easy to integrate with existing systems: Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly. Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a phase toggle switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
- IMG woofers
- 10-inch, front-firing driver
- 150 watts continuous, 300 watts of dynamic power
- Black and copper accents for a sleek, sophisticated look
- 115 Watt, Amplified Subwoofer (6 ohms, 80 Hz, 10% THD).Compatible with High-Resolution Audio
- 10 inches Foamed-Mica Cellular Reinforced Woofer
- Speaker and Line Level Inputs, Frequency Response 28-200 Hz
- In the box: RCA cord, Instruction manual
- 5/8" MDF Construction
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Aviation Grade Carpet
- Embroidered Terminator Logo; Impedance: 2Ω
- Combines the sleek looks and power of a Terminator mono block amplifier with either a sealed enclosure
- Houses two 12-Inch Terminator subwoofers, TNP212D2, or a vented enclosure
- NEW MTX TNP212D2 12" 1200 WATT DUAL Bass Package System
- Box Content:
- 2) MTX Subwoofers
- MTX Subwoofer Box
- 12" high excursion spun-copper Imp woofer
- 29 hertz – 120 hertz +/- 3 dB
- 400 watt
- Max acoustic output 116dB
- Bass-reflex via rear firing port. Amplifier power (control/peak): 200 watts/400 watts
- Powerful 10" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 300 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Low pass crossover and phase control,Dimensions:14(H) x 12.5(W) x 15.7(D) Inches
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- 12" front-firing, spun copper img woofer
- 2. 4Ghz wireless hi-fi pre-paired transmitter
- All-digital amplifier
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier's stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA "Y" cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75" x 11.75" x 11.75" (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4" sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Subwoofers Under 500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Subwoofers Under 500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Subwoofers Under 500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Subwoofers Under 500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Subwoofers Under 500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Subwoofers Under 500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Subwoofers Under 500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Subwoofers Under 500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Subwoofers Under 500, much less the best one?
- Which Subwoofers Under 500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Subwoofers Under 500?
Cheap Subwoofers Under 500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Subwoofers Under 500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Subwoofers Under 500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Subwoofers Under 500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Subwoofers Under 500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Subwoofers Under 500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Subwoofers Under 500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Subwoofers Under 500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Subwoofers Under 500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Subwoofers Under 500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Subwoofers Under 500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Subwoofers Under 500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Subwoofers Under 500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Subwoofers Under 500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Subwoofers Under 500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.