10+ Best Subwoofer Under 250 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Subwoofer Under 250 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Subwoofer Under 250 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Powered subwoofer for extra bass & punch: A 10-inch dynamic balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- Louder clearer sound even at high volume: Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. Blends easily with any speaker and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- Double the amplifier power to 100 watts of dynamic power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and fit for extended use
- Easy to integrate with existing systems: Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly. Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a phase toggle switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
- IMG woofers
- 10-inch, front-firing driver
- 150 watts continuous, 300 watts of dynamic power
- Black and copper accents for a sleek, sophisticated look
- 115 Watt, Amplified Subwoofer (6 ohms, 80 Hz, 10% THD).Compatible with High-Resolution Audio
- 10 inches Foamed-Mica Cellular Reinforced Woofer
- Speaker and Line Level Inputs, Frequency Response 28-200 Hz
- In the box: RCA cord, Instruction manual
- A PREMIUM ULTRA-SLIM SOUND BAR WITH INCLUDED WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – 5 powerful full-range drivers deliver BEAUTFUL RICH SOUND WITH DEEP BASS. POLK’S EXCLUSIVE VOICE ADJUST TECHNOLOGY & Dolby Digital Decoding maximizes sound clarity & reduces voice delays
- EXCELLENT SOUND AND VALUE on par with any mid- to high-range sound bars available in the market. At just over 2" tall, it fits most spaces — easily wall-mount it or place in front of your TV. It won’t block your TV’s bottom edge or IR remote sensor
- UPGRADE YOUR HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE – Watch your favorite shows on your 4K HD Smart TV with exceptional picture quality & crystal clear sound. With numerous connection possibilities, plug in any audio source via HDMI ARC, optical input & AUX
- WIRELESSLY STREAM MUSIC from your favorite streaming apps like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and others directly from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible device through the built-in Bluetooth technology
- SET UP YOUR SOUND BAR IN MINUTES — With the included subwoofer, HDMI and optical cables quickly connect your TV to the sound bar. Get set up and listening in minutes
- 12" high excursion spun-copper Imp woofer
- 29 hertz – 120 hertz +/- 3 dB
- 400 watt
- Max acoustic output 116dB
- Bass-reflex via rear firing port. Amplifier power (control/peak): 200 watts/400 watts
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier's stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA "Y" cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75" x 11.75" x 11.75" (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4" sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
- High-flow, low-noise port design
- Constructed with 5/8-Inch MDF
- 10 AWG input terminals
- These shallow loaded enclosures can fit in tight spaces due to the slim-line depth of 3.25 inch on the top and 5.25 inch on the bottom
- Built-in amplifier: with a MOSFET power supply you get improved switching speeds, better performance with less power from the driver, lower gate-to-drain feedback capacitance, lower thermal impedance for higher switching frequencies
- VARIABLE LOW-PASS FILTER: A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- High level inputs: speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the LOPRO10 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- Low level inputs: line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the LOPRO10 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- Variable bass boost: variable bass boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost Range to just the way you like it
- HEART-THUMPING MUSIC WITH DEEP, POWERFUL BASS – Polk's 12-inch Dynamic Balance Woofer sounds better because it is built better. Make your movies, music & sports experience thrilling
- ACCURATE SOUND REPRODUCTIONS – Be it delicate, melodious string music or solid blasts and booms from bombs and bullets, this subwoofer picks the subtleties between different kinds of sound correctly and reproduces them with absolute perfection
- DRIVEN BY IMMENSE 460-WATT POWER, the PSW505 gives HIGH PERFORMANCE IMPACTFUL SOUND WITHOUT ANY DISTORTION. While it blends with any speaker, it works best with Polk's Signature Series Speakers. Highly recommended for your home theater.
- VERSATILE & FULLY LOADED – The front grille is detachable, and the back has a magnetically shielded LFE-input for noisy signal aversion, line- & speaker-level inputs and outputs, and a Phase Toggle Switch designed for running multiple subwoofers
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS: Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 60-120 Hz crossover and 25-125 Hz frequency response
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Subwoofer Under 250?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Subwoofer Under 250? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Subwoofer Under 250, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Subwoofer Under 250 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Subwoofer Under 250 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Subwoofer Under 250?
- What benefits are there with buying an Subwoofer Under 250?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Subwoofer Under 250?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Subwoofer Under 250, much less the best one?
- Which Subwoofer Under 250are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Subwoofer Under 250?
Cheap Subwoofer Under 250 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Subwoofer Under 250. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Subwoofer Under 250, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Subwoofer Under 250.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Subwoofer Under 250 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Subwoofer Under 250 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Subwoofer Under 250 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Subwoofer Under 250?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Subwoofer Under 250.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Subwoofer Under 250 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Subwoofer Under 250.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Subwoofer Under 250, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Subwoofer Under 250 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Subwoofer Under 250 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Subwoofer Under 250 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.