10+ Best Studio Subwoofer Under 500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Studio Subwoofer Under 500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Studio Subwoofer Under 500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Jbl patented slip stream port This patented JBL port design works in concert with the LSR310S Low frequency driver for Deep, dynamic Bass Response at all playback levels
- Xlf extended low frequency setting JBL first, the xlf setting Activates a specially-engineered tuning that emulates the ample bass tuning used in today's dance clubs
- The custom-designed driver in the LSR310S delivers deep low frequency response into the 20 Hz region, and 113 dB peak output, for long periods at full rated power with no risk of failure
- Professional balanced inputs and outputs with balanced XLR and 1/4-inch inputs and XLR outputs you can add the LSR310S to any Studio monitor system to extend its low frequency performance
- The -10Dbv/+4 dB sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the LSR310S to high-output professional equipment without any danger of input overload. Maximum peak input level: +20. 3 dB
- 10" glass aramid composite woofer
- Bass extension to 28Hz with a max SPL of 117 dB
- Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
- 10" 400 Watt Active Studio Subwoofer in Black. Built-in Class D Amplifier. Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. Comes in 3 enclosure finish options Wood finish painted black. Wood finish painted white. Wood finish with vinyl front board
- The enclosure is built with the perfect amount of air space to maximize sound quality for a studio. The front-firing port is built to the perfect spec to enhance the sound. Class “D” Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply. LED Power on/Stand-by Indicator on Rear Panel
- Rubber woofer surrounds increases sound quality and eliminates unwanted distortions. Computer Optimized Electronic Crossover Network filters out Highs and Mids. Front-Firing Port Shaped and Designed by Sound Engineers to Reduce Port Turbulence and Deliver Distortion Free Top Sound Quality!
- Specially Wound Voice Coils Produce Accurate Response along the Low Frequency Spectrum. Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound! Transducer Production Line to Make the SPL Performance Stable. Shiny metal mesh grill
- Crossover Frequency Control allows you to adjust low frequency input: 50Hz – 150Hz. ¼” TRS input jack. Left and Right XLR input/outputs. RCA input/outputs. Woofer Impedance: 8 Ohm. Frequency Response: 34Hz - 150 KHz. 10" woofer with rubber surround and paper cone with painted
- Studio ready flat frequency response allows mix engineers to truly hear what is being recorded and gives an uncolored representation of your final product. What you hear is what you get.
- 200 Watt RMS power give you plenty of headroom to hear extremely clean bass reproduction of your mix and is capable of shaking just about any studio environment when the mix is good.
- Balanced XLR and ¼” ins and high-pass outs make this sub flexible for any project to professional studio set-up and use an open-latch footswitch (not included) to turn off the sub and run mains full-range
- Take control of the sound with -20 to +6 dB gain knob, 0 or 180° polarity switch, and auto on function so your bass mix is exactly where you need it every time for any type of music project.
- Buy with confidance with our 30-day money back guarantee and 1-year warranty.
- Professional studio-quality sound
- 1/4” TRS, RCA, and Bluetooth inputs with 1/4” TRS and RCA outputs
- Adds Bluetooth streaming to any studio monitors
- 200 watts of clean, accurate sound with an 8" woofer
- Desktop remote volume control included
- 10-Inch glass-composite low-frequency transducer
- 250 Watt, class AB amplification; power: 100-120V 50/60 Hz or 220-240V 50/60 Hz
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable) and continuously variable low Pass filter (50 Hz to 140 Hz)
- Switchable high pass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent to the main monitors
- Momentary footswitch (included) Bypasses the subwoofer, high pass filter, and sub out
- Powered subwoofer for extra bass & punch: A 10-inch dynamic balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- Louder clearer sound even at high volume: Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. Blends easily with any speaker and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- Double the amplifier power to 100 watts of dynamic power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and fit for extended use
- Easy to integrate with existing systems: Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly. Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a phase toggle switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier's stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA "Y" cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75" x 11.75" x 11.75" (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4" sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
- Rockville APM10W 10" 400 Watt Active Home Theater Subwoofer in White. 200 Watt RMS . Built-in Class D Amplifier. Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. Our enclosure is not particleboard it is true high-grade MDF! The enclosure is 0.7” thick while the front board of it is a full 1.34” thickness to give you the ultimate best sound quality!. Comes in 3 enclosure finish options Wood finish painted black. Wood finish painted white.
- Wood finish with vinyl front board. We use “baking paint” made for wood surface. It lasts long and is the best paint for speakers!. Beautiful finish is matte with a slight shine to it. Our designers spent a lot of time on the color to make it beautiful and elegant looking to improve the appearance of your studio or room. The enclosure is built with the perfect amount of air space to maximize sound quality for a studio.
- The front-firing port is built to the perfect spec to enhance the sound. Class “D” Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply. LED Power on/Stand-by Indicator on Rear Panel. Rubber woofer surrounds increases sound quality and eliminates unwanted distortions. Computer Optimized Electronic Crossover Network filters out Highs and Mids.. Front-Firing Port Shaped and Designed by Sound Engineers to Reduce Port Turbulence and Deliver Distortion Free Top Sound Quality!
- We developed the Most Optimized Magnet structure, Cone, and Cabinet Space that Reproduces the Sound to Play Back Exactly the Way it was Recorded!. Specially Wound Voice Coils Produce Accurate Response along the Low Frequency Spectrum. Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound!. Our factory uses the latest Precision Glue Machine (Over 500 meter Tunnel Oven).
- To put it in simple to understand terms; the glue on woofers is of the upmost importance. If the glue does not hold up, the woofer is done. We use the latest machinery to manufacture these woofers.. The SPL of the woofer goes up when you use better glue and a better machine the secure the glue in place. Thick “Wadding” protects inside the subwoofer cabinet – Wadding is a white, artificial silk-like material that we put inside the subwoofer cabinet for multiple reasons.
- Enclosure Type: bass reflex
- Amplifier Type: Class AB
- Amplifier power: 120 watts peak/ 60 watts RMS
- Frequency response: 38hz-200hz; crossover frequency: 40hz-200hz
- Driver: 10" Low Throw dynamic woofer with these inputs: L/R/LFE/speaker level
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Studio Subwoofer Under 500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Studio Subwoofer Under 500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Studio Subwoofer Under 500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Studio Subwoofer Under 500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Studio Subwoofer Under 500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Studio Subwoofer Under 500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Studio Subwoofer Under 500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Studio Subwoofer Under 500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Studio Subwoofer Under 500, much less the best one?
- Which Studio Subwoofer Under 500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Studio Subwoofer Under 500?
Cheap Studio Subwoofer Under 500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Studio Subwoofer Under 500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Studio Subwoofer Under 500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Studio Subwoofer Under 500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Studio Subwoofer Under 500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Studio Subwoofer Under 500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Studio Subwoofer Under 500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Studio Subwoofer Under 500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Studio Subwoofer Under 500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Studio Subwoofer Under 500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Studio Subwoofer Under 500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Studio Subwoofer Under 500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Studio Subwoofer Under 500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Studio Subwoofer Under 500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Studio Subwoofer Under 500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.