10+ Best Student Laptop Under 500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Student Laptop Under 500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Student Laptop Under 500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Windows 10 operating system Windows 10 brings back the start menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the edge web browser that lets you markup web pages on your screen
- 14" Display bright View glossy screen maintains the vivid colors in your photos and videos. Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Wled backlight
- 7th Gen Intel Core i3-7100U mobile Processor smart dual-core, four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing
- 8GB system Memory for advanced multitasking substantial high-bandwidth RAM
- 128GB Solid State Drive (SSD) while offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- 7th Generation AMD Dual-Core A9-9420e Processor 2.5GHz (with Max Turbo Speed of 2.90GHz)
- 14" LCD with LED-Backlit FHD (1920 x 1080) Display; Integrated AMD Radeon R5 Graphics
- 4GB DDR4 1866MHz RAM Memory for full-power multitasking; 64GB eMMC flash memory: This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- 802. 11ac Wireless 2x2 + Bluetooth 4. 1; 2x USB 3. 0, 1x HDMI, 1x Media Card Reader, 1x Combination Audio Jack
- Windows 10 Home in S Mode (64 bit); Gray; Microsoft Office 365 1-year; With Accessories YZAKKA Mouse Pad and 32GB SD CARD
- Light, portable, rugged, and productive, The Lenovo 100E Chromebook is powered for teaching and durable for the classroom. The drop-resistant design and water-resistant keyboard can face whatever students dish out
- The student-friendly design makes connecting easier than ever. This Chromebook includes a front-facing 720P HD camera, an 11.6-Inch HD screen with antiglare technology, and 2x2 802.11AC Wi-Fi
- Log in with a Google ID and get to work in seconds! This easy-to-use Chrome OS PC uses cloud-based storage to allow all of your information to be accessible quickly – anytime, anywhere
- Weighing just 2.7 lbs, This notebook Computer offers up to 10 hours* of battery life, letting students learn all day on just one charge
- G Suite for education, a suite of free productivity tools, is included to allow students to share and sync seamlessly and securely. Google classroom and popular education apps make digital education accessible, enjoyable, and manageable
- 14.0" (16: 9) LED backlit HD (1366x768) Display; AMD Radeon R4 Graphics, 7th Generation AMD A6-9225 Processor, dual-core, 2.6GHz up to 3.0GHz processor
- 500GB SATA hard drive, 4GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM memory
- Usb ports (total) x2, USB 2.0 Type A ports x1, USB 3.0 Type A ports x 1, USB 3.1 Type C ports x1, HDMI outputs (total) x1, VGA ports x1, integrated 802.11B/g/n and built-in Bluetooth V4.0
- Built-in stereo 3 W speakers and microphone, multi-format card reader (SD/SDHC) card reader
- 3 Cells 36 whrs Battery, Windows 10 Home
- Intel Core m3-8100Y Processor @ 1. 10GHz(2 cores, 4M Cache, up to 3. 40 GHz)
- 14. 0" (16: 9) LED-backlit FHD (1920x1080) 60Hz Anti-Glare Panel with 45% NTSC Display; Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 615
- 4GB LPDDR4 1866MHz SDRAM memory for basic multitasking, 128GB solid-state drive (SSD), While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
- Intel 802. 11ac (2x2) Gigabit Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4. 2; 1 x COMBO audio jack, 1 x Type-C USB 3. 0 (USB 3. 1 Gen 1 / Gen 2), 1 x Type-A USB 3. 1 (Gen 1), 1 x Type-A USB2. 0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x micro SD card
- Windows 10 Home in S mode; Textured White; YZAKKA Accessories: USB extension cord 6ft, HDMI cable 6ft and Mouse Pad
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor (2.60 GHz base clock, up to 3.50 GHz max boost clock, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores) Smart dual-core, four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing
- 14" Touchscreen, typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Natural finger-touch navigation makes the most of Windows 10. Energy-efficient LED backlight screen
- DDR4 2400 MHz RAM Memory with Solid State Drive (SSD) combo brings the muscle for gaming, creating, and advanced multitasking, so you can do it all, anywhere. To smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once
- 1x Headphone-out & Audio-in Combo Jack; 1x Built-in HD webcam with microphone; 1x Built-in fingerprint reader; 1x Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer; 1x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert; 1x HDMI 1.4b 4K Output; 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C; 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A. 12.75 x 8.89 x 0.78 in (323.85 x 225.81 x 19.81 mm), 3.25 lbs. (1.47 kg)
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1)(19a) Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 and RJ-45 LAN Ethernet combo. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N. Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots
- 【Samsung quality. Amazing value】The Chromebook 3 is a quality device. But then you’d expect nothing less from a leading technology brand like Samsung.
- 【Up for anything】The strong design you’d expect from a reliable brand like Samsung. Go ahead, let the kids use it to watch movies during snack time, or keep it in the kitchen without worrying about accidents thanks to a water-resistant keyboard.
- 【Everything at your fingertips】 Sign into your Google account and access your apps through Chrome OS, with your Cloud protected with built-in security. Free updates automatically give you the best of Google.
- 【Go light】At only 2.6 pounds, the slim Chromebook 3 is easy to use as a laptop or reclined at 180° for sharing.
- 【Stay Charged】A battery that gets up to 11 hours on a single charge keeps your day going. Even after three years of use, it retains most of its capacity.
- 15.6" display - Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. Energy-efficient LED backlight. HDMI output expands your viewing options - Connect to an HDTV or high-def monitor to set up two screens side by side or just see more of the big picture. Next-generation wireless connectivity - Connects to your network or hotspots on all current Wi-Fi standards. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for speed nearly 3x faster than Wireless-N. The Gigabit Ethernet LAN port also plugs into wired networks.
- AMD Dual-core A6-9225 accelerated processor - Handles the AMD Radeon graphics alongside the central processor to balance the load, enabling great performance, rapid multitasking and immersive entertainment. AMD Radeon R4 - Integrated graphics chipset with shared video memory provides solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
- 8GB system memory for basic multitasking - Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. 1TB hard drive for serviceable file storage space - Holds your growing collection of digital photos, music and videos. 5400 rpm spindle speed for standard read/write times. Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer - Supports SD, MultiMediaCard, SDHC and SDXC memory card formats.
- Windows 10 operating system - Brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. Weighs 4.63 lbs. and measures 0.9" thin - Balances portability and screen size, so you get a respectable amount of viewing space without the laptop being too cumbersome for practical portability. 2-cell lithium-ion battery.
- 4GB DDR4 RAM and 128 GB SSD for faster performance and better reliability.
- 14" Hd 1366 x 768 Display; Intel HD Graphics 620
- 7th Gen Intel Core i3-7100U Processor (2 Cores, 3M Cache, 2.40 GHz)
- 802.11B/g/n (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C; 2 USB 3.0 Type A; 1 HDMI. Note: This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive
- Windows 10 (64-bit); weighs 3.15 lbs. And measures 0.8" Thin
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Student Laptop Under 500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Student Laptop Under 500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Student Laptop Under 500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Student Laptop Under 500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Student Laptop Under 500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Student Laptop Under 500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Student Laptop Under 500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Student Laptop Under 500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Student Laptop Under 500, much less the best one?
- Which Student Laptop Under 500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Student Laptop Under 500?
Cheap Student Laptop Under 500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Student Laptop Under 500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Student Laptop Under 500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Student Laptop Under 500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Student Laptop Under 500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Student Laptop Under 500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Student Laptop Under 500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Student Laptop Under 500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Student Laptop Under 500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Student Laptop Under 500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Student Laptop Under 500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Student Laptop Under 500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Student Laptop Under 500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Student Laptop Under 500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Student Laptop Under 500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.