10+ Best Smartphones Under 600 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Smartphones Under 600 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Smartphones Under 600 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including Amazon Shopping, Amazon Music, Audible and Amazon Alexa
- Amazon exclusive version with Amazon Alexa built-in: Simply say “Alexa” or double press the power button to play music, hear the news or check the weather wherever you are. Just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly
- 6.2" Full HD+ Max Vision display (2270 x 1080) with 19:9 aspect ratio, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 512 GB of microSD expandable memory, Android 9.0, and US warranty
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 1.8 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 506 GPU
- 12MP + 5MP dual camera with LED flash, 8 MP front-facing camera with screen flash for low light selfies
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- (6.2") HD+ Infinity-V 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) - Front glass, plastic body
- 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB - Android Pie Samsung One UI - Exynos 7884 Octa-Core - Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but will NOT work with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint
- GSM ONLY Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example. 4G - LTE B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B28 (700 APT), B66 (AWS3+4) - Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)> (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- Capture brilliant resultsThe 13 MP camera makes it easy to shoot like a pro. With a f/2. 0 aperture that lets in lots of light, photos turn out great even when the lighting isn’t.
- Up to 2-day battery and rapid charging. Power through today and into tomorrow on a single charge and then power up fast.
- 6. 2" Max Vision display and loudspeaker. Watch movies come to life on an ultra-wide HD+ screen with loud, clear sound.
- Fingerprint reader and face unlock. Instantly unlock your phone using your fingerprint—or just a glance.
- Capture stunning photos with features like night sight, portrait mode, and HDR+.
- Save every photo with free, unlimited storage at high quality through Google photos .
- The Google assistant is the easiest way to get things done – including screening calls.
- Fast Charging battery delivers up to 7 hours of use with just a 15-minute charge.
- Comes with 3 years of OS and security updates] and the custom-built Titan M chip.
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network
- In order to use this Device on Verizon first provision your SIM through Verizon Wireless.Com. Log in to your account on Verizon Wireless.Com. Devices > activate or switch devices > activate. Alternatively, call/visit a Verizon store.
- Triple camera system (12MP, 5MP, 16MP). never miss a moment with a Fast-focusing camera, add a beautiful blur effect to portraits, and enhance your photos using advanced Imaging software.
- Ultra-wide action video camera. Record thrilling videos in any light, fitting 4X more of the scene in your frame. Plus, enjoy the convenience of holding your phone vertically while filming in landscape format.
- 6.3" Cinemavision (21: 9) display. Enjoy a cinematic experience on an ultra-wide full HD+ display Designed for one-handed use.Bluetooth 5.0 EDR + BLE
- Point and shoot for the perfect photo. Capture brilliant color and control the exposure balance of different parts of your photos.
- Get the shot without the flash. Night Sight is now faster and easier to use it can even take photos of the Milky Way.
- Get more done with your voice. The new Google Assistant is the easiest way to send texts, share photos, and more. 
- A new way to control your phone. Quick Gestures let you skip songs and silence calls – just by waving your hand above the screen. 
- End the robocalls. With Call Screen, the Google Assistant helps you proactively filter our spam before your phone ever rings. 
- 6. 0”Hd+ 18: 9 curved glass display, 720x1440 resolution
- 13MP Main Camera with LED flash, 8MP selfie camera with LED flash
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1. 6GHz arm Cortex-A55 processor
- 3, 000mAh battery and Android 9 Pie
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- Experience one of our advanced camera systems, featuring a triple camera setup with a 16 MP main sensor alongside a 5 MP depth camera and an ultra-wide lens with an 8 MP sensor.
- Brilliant, high-contrast 6. 3” FHD+ screen with a 19. 5: 9 ratio featuring PureDisplay HDR upscaling technology immerses you in up to a billion different shades of color, while Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protects from daily damage.
- Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor, the Nokia 6. 2 features 4GB of RAM with 64GB of onboard storage and an SD slot supporting up to 512GB of extra storage.
- Built on the latest version of Google’s streamlined Android operating system and ready for the next-gen Android 10, the device comes with two years of Android software updates and three years of monthly security updates.
- Manage your life with just one touch of the dedicated Google assistant button and enjoy Google’s all-new ambient mode.
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - LTE B1 (2100) B2 (1900 PCS) B3 (1800 +) B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1) B5 (850) B7 (2600) B8 (900) B20 (800 DD) B28 (700 APT) B38 (TD 2600) B40 (TD 2300) Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)> (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6.3 inches 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density) - Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- 64GB + 4GB RAM - microSD, up to 256 GB - Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon Octa-core - Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Rear (Main) Camera: Quad 48MP(wide) + 8MP(ultrawide) + 2MP(dedicated macro camera) + 2MP - Front Camera: 13 MP, f/2.0 - Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps
- Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example ) - FCC ID: 2AFZZC3JG
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Smartphones Under 600?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Smartphones Under 600? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Smartphones Under 600, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Smartphones Under 600 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Smartphones Under 600 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Smartphones Under 600?
- What benefits are there with buying an Smartphones Under 600?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Smartphones Under 600?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Smartphones Under 600, much less the best one?
- Which Smartphones Under 600are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Smartphones Under 600?
Cheap Smartphones Under 600 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Smartphones Under 600. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Smartphones Under 600, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Smartphones Under 600.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Smartphones Under 600 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Smartphones Under 600 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Smartphones Under 600 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Smartphones Under 600?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Smartphones Under 600.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Smartphones Under 600 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Smartphones Under 600.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Smartphones Under 600, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Smartphones Under 600 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Smartphones Under 600 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Smartphones Under 600 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.