10+ Best Smartphones Under $500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Smartphones Under $500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Smartphones Under $500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- GSM ONLY Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example. 4G - LTE B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B28 (700 APT), B66 (AWS3+4) - Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)> (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- Capture brilliant resultsThe 13 MP camera makes it easy to shoot like a pro. With a f/2. 0 aperture that lets in lots of light, photos turn out great even when the lighting isn’t.
- Up to 2-day battery and rapid charging. Power through today and into tomorrow on a single charge and then power up fast.
- 6. 2" Max Vision display and loudspeaker. Watch movies come to life on an ultra-wide HD+ screen with loud, clear sound.
- Fingerprint reader and face unlock. Instantly unlock your phone using your fingerprint—or just a glance.
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including Amazon Shopping, Amazon Music, Audible and Amazon Alexa
- Amazon exclusive version with Amazon Alexa built-in: Simply say “Alexa” or double press the power button to play music, hear the news or check the weather wherever you are. Just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly
- 6.2" Full HD+ Max Vision display (2270 x 1080) with 19:9 aspect ratio, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 512 GB of microSD expandable memory, Android 9.0, and US warranty
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 1.8 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 506 GPU
- 12MP + 5MP dual camera with LED flash, 8 MP front-facing camera with screen flash for low light selfies
- Point and shoot for the perfect photo. Capture brilliant color and control the exposure balance of different parts of your photos.
- Get the shot without the flash. Night Sight is now faster and easier to use it can even take photos of the Milky Way.
- Get more done with your voice. The new Google Assistant is the easiest way to send texts, share photos, and more. 
- A new way to control your phone. Quick Gestures let you skip songs and silence calls – just by waving your hand above the screen. 
- End the robocalls. With Call Screen, the Google Assistant helps you proactively filter our spam before your phone ever rings. 
- Capture stunning photos with features like night sight, portrait mode, and HDR+.
- Save every photo with free, unlimited storage at high quality through Google photos .
- The Google assistant is the easiest way to get things done – including screening calls.
- Fast Charging battery delivers up to 7 hours of use with just a 15-minute charge.
- Comes with 3 years of OS and security updates] and the custom-built Titan M chip.
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- (6.2") HD+ Infinity-V 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) - Front glass, plastic body
- 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB - Android Pie Samsung One UI - Exynos 7884 Octa-Core - Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but will NOT work with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - LTE B1 (2100) B2 (1900 PCS) B3 (1800 +) B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1) B5 (850) B7 (2600) B8 (900) B20 (800 DD) B28 (700 APT) B38 (TD 2600) B40 (TD 2300) Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)> (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6.3 inches 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density) - Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- 64GB + 4GB RAM - microSD, up to 256 GB - Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon Octa-core - Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Rear (Main) Camera: Quad 48MP(wide) + 8MP(ultrawide) + 2MP(dedicated macro camera) + 2MP - Front Camera: 13 MP, f/2.0 - Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps
- Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example ) - FCC ID: 2AFZZC3JG
- 5.7” HD+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display, Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor
- 13MP A.I Main Camera with Flash + 8MP Front Camera with Flash
- 64GB Internal memory 3GB RAM, and Micro SD up to 64GB
- Fingerprint Sensor and Android 9 Pie
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network
- In order to use this Device on Verizon first provision your SIM through Verizon Wireless.Com. Log in to your account on Verizon Wireless.Com. Devices > activate or switch devices > activate. Alternatively, call/visit a Verizon store.
- Triple camera system (12MP, 5MP, 16MP). never miss a moment with a Fast-focusing camera, add a beautiful blur effect to portraits, and enhance your photos using advanced Imaging software.
- Ultra-wide action video camera. Record thrilling videos in any light, fitting 4X more of the scene in your frame. Plus, enjoy the convenience of holding your phone vertically while filming in landscape format.
- 6.3" Cinemavision (21: 9) display. Enjoy a cinematic experience on an ultra-wide full HD+ display Designed for one-handed use.Bluetooth 5.0 EDR + BLE
- 5 7" Max Vision display 720 x 1440 pixels 18 9 ratio Single SIM (Nano-SIM) 4000 mAh battery
- 16GB ROM 2GB RAM microSD up to 128 GB Android 8 0 (Oreo) Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 Quad-core 1 4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Rear Camera 8 MP f/2 0 1 12µm Front Camera 5 MP f/2 2 Fingerprint reader Bluetooth 4 2 LE GPS A-GPS GLONASS
- 2G GSM band 2/3/5/8 CDMA BC0/BC1 3G WCDMA band 1/2/4/5/8 4G FDD LTE band 1/2/4/5/8/12/13/66/71
- This device has a US The phone is unlocked to work with all GSM Carriers Like AT&T T-Mobile etc & CDMA Carrier Like Verizon Will Not work with Sprint
- Featuring a new foldable design, a lots of new functions the Osmo Mobile 3 smartphone stabilizer is a must-have handheld gimbal for content creators.
- A 3-axis stabilized gimbal features brushless motors that provide smooth, real-time responses to eliminate unwanted camera movements.
- The Osmo Mobile 3 features a variety of functions allowing you to vlog and shoot content throughout the day including: Gesture Control, Dolly Zoom, Panoramas, Slow Motion, Timelapse, Hyperlapse, Sport Mode, Handy Convenience, Story Mode.
- Compatible Phones: Weight: 7 +/- 1oz; Thickness: ≤ 0.37"; Width: 2.44"-3.46"
- DJI Mimo App requires iOS 10.0, Android 7.0 or above. Compatible devices include: iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, SE, Samsung Galaxy S10+, S10, S9+, S9 , S9+, S9, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, Note 8, Huawei P30 Pro, P30, P20, P10, Mate 10 Pro, Mate 10, Mate 9 Pro, Mate 9, Honor 10, Honor 9, Vivo NEX, Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S, Mi 8, Mi 6, OnePlus 7, 6T, 5, Pixel 3 XL, 2 XL, 2, Google Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 2
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Smartphones Under $500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Smartphones Under $500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Smartphones Under $500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Smartphones Under $500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Smartphones Under $500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Smartphones Under $500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Smartphones Under $500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Smartphones Under $500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Smartphones Under $500, much less the best one?
- Which Smartphones Under $500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Smartphones Under $500?
Cheap Smartphones Under $500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Smartphones Under $500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Smartphones Under $500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Smartphones Under $500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Smartphones Under $500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Smartphones Under $500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Smartphones Under $500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Smartphones Under $500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Smartphones Under $500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Smartphones Under $500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Smartphones Under $500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Smartphones Under $500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Smartphones Under $500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Smartphones Under $500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Smartphones Under $500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.