10+ Best Smartphones Under 50 No Contract 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Smartphones Under 50 No Contract of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Smartphones Under 50 No Contract 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Large touchscreen makes it even easier to read. The 13.0 Megapixel built-in camera with flash has easy-to-use photo sharing.
- Simple menu organized in a single list with large letters and icons makes it easy to navigate. Our simplest smartphone ever!
- Easy-to-use smartphone with exclusive features that are only available on the GreatCall network. Activate with GreatCall by phone or on the GreatCall website.
- No contracts or cancellation fees with dependable Nationwide coverage. Affordable, flexible plans with data as low as $17.48 A month.
- Award-winning, 100% U.S.-Based customer service and support. Turn your phone into a personal safety device with exclusive health and safety services.
- GSM Quad band 2G (850/900/1800/1900): compatibility
- Nationwide on 2G carriers like Straight Talk, Simple Mobile, or any other carrier that accepts a 2G ONLY GSM Sim Card. Will NOT work with 3G only providers - NO AT&T, NO T-Mobile, NO CDMA Carriers (Verizon, Sprint, Boost, PagePlus)
- 2.4" TFT Screen Display; VGA Camera (640 x 480 pixels) w/ LED Flash + Video
- MediaTek Processor, 1900 mAh Big Battery, FM Radio, MP3/ MP4 Player, Bluetooth: v3.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack + microSD Slot Expandable up to 32GB
- CARRIER: This phone is locked to Tracfone, which means this device can only be used on the Tracfone wireless network.
- Long-lasting battery: With a long-lasting battery, the Galaxy A10e gives you more time to post, talk, text and share with friends and family.
- Don’t worry, keep it all: Keep more with 32GB of built-in memory, so you can keep all of your photos, shows, movies and apps, without having to delete to make room. If you need more storage, expand your memory up to 512GB with a microSD card and store up to 100,000 photos.
- Go edge-to-edge: Enjoy a bold, bright viewing experience on a 5.83" screen. With an infinity display that goes edge-to-edge, you can see more story before you scroll.
- 5.83" HD+ infinity display; 1.6GHz Octa-Core processor; Android 9 Pie; 3,000mAh Battery; 8MP Rear/5MP Front-Facing Camera; Internal memory 32GB supports Micro SD memory card up to 512GB (not included); 2GB RAM; 4G LTE; Wi-Fi connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n; Bluetooth 5.0
- 5" HD screen; 1. 1 GHz Quad-Core processor; Android 8. 0 Oreo;
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi capable; Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology; MP3 player
- 5 MP Camera/2 MP Front Facing Camera; Internal memory 16 GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 256 GB (not included)
- Plans sold separately.
- Note: This phone is carrier locked; Customers must have had their locked device activated on service for no fewer than 12 months, redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes Since the device is unlocked any GSM Network Micro Size SIM will work (SIM Not included), you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activation)
- WHAT NETWORK BANDS ARE SUPPORTED: GSM, WCDMA, AWS, LTE, GSM: 700, 850,1900, 4G LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, Please contact your network Provider and Inquire as to there support of these bands in your area to ensure the device will work Properly
- HOW LONG CAN THIS PHONE LAST ME ON A FULL CHARGE: Included you will find a NON-Removable 2,035 mAh battery that lasts according to the manufacturer for 15 hours of continuous streaming as well as 17 days in Standby mode.
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as select NVMO Networks it's best to contact intended Network prior to purchase to confirm compatibility on the bands supported by this device
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL NOT WORK ON VERIZON OR SPRINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor, Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 4G LTE speed
- 5" TFT touch screen, 5.0MP camera
- 16GB internal memory plus microSD slot
- Access your phone with a tap of your finger
- Carrier locked to Verizon Prepaid Service; Contract Free; Will not work on postpaid Verizon accounts that use contracts. Contact seller before purchase if you are unsure what type of Verizon account you have
- Android Operating System; 1.4 GHz Quad Core processor; 2GB Memory; 16GB Internal Storage; Expandable storage up to 128GB microSD; Vibration, Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Magnetometer (e-compass) Sensors
- 5” HD 720P (1280x720) Display, Up to 16 million colors Lenovo Screen 70% NTSC 2.5D cover glass Full lamination; 8MP Rear & 5MP Front Dual Cameras
- Removable 2800 mAh Battery; Rapid Charger with micro-USB Connector for Fast Charging; Bluetooth version 4.1 LE; 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi hotspot;
- Water Repellent Nano-coating Inside and Out; Micro-USB, 3.5mm Headphone Jack Ports; Nano-SIM Card; Color: Gold; Weight: 5.3oz;
- Unlocked Dual SIM; 1.8" Display 128 x 160 ~114ppi
- Internal 32MB | 32MB RAM MicroSD Slot up to 32GB
- VGA Camera | 600mAh Battery
- Built-in FM Antenna MP3 | MP4 Player | Flashlight
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 5. 0" HD Screen; 1. 1 GHz Quad-Core Processor; Android 8. 1 Oreo
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Capable; Bluetooth 4. 1 wireless technology; MP3 Player
- 5 MP Camera/2 MP Front Facing Camera; Internal memory 16 GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 128GB (not included)
- Plans sold separately.
- Note: This phone is carrier locked; Customers must have had their locked device activated on TracFone service for no fewer than 12 months, redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported.
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Smartphones Under 50 No Contract?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Smartphones Under 50 No Contract? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Smartphones Under 50 No Contract, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Smartphones Under 50 No Contract available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Smartphones Under 50 No Contract that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Smartphones Under 50 No Contract?
- What benefits are there with buying an Smartphones Under 50 No Contract?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Smartphones Under 50 No Contract?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Smartphones Under 50 No Contract, much less the best one?
- Which Smartphones Under 50 No Contractare good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Smartphones Under 50 No Contract?
Cheap Smartphones Under 50 No Contract Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Smartphones Under 50 No Contract. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Smartphones Under 50 No Contract, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Smartphones Under 50 No Contract.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Smartphones Under 50 No Contract buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Smartphones Under 50 No Contract currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Smartphones Under 50 No Contract has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Smartphones Under 50 No Contract?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Smartphones Under 50 No Contract.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Smartphones Under 50 No Contract objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Smartphones Under 50 No Contract.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Smartphones Under 50 No Contract, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Smartphones Under 50 No Contract is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Smartphones Under 50 No Contract information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Smartphones Under 50 No Contract is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.