10+ Best Smartphones Under 50$ 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Smartphones Under 50$ of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Smartphones Under 50$ 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- 4. 5" Hd FWVGA 854x480 IPS Touchscreen Display
- 8GB Internal memory, Expands up to 32GB with Micro SD card (not included)
- Quad Core 1GHz processor, Android 6. 0 Marshmallow operating system.
- 5 MP main camera with LED flash, 2 MP selfie camera.
- With dual SIM capability for use of two phone numbers on one device. Unlocked 2G Quad-Band (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), 3G (850/1700/1900 MHz), and 4G (2, 4, 5, 7, 17) compatible with GSM Networks Nationwide, including T-Mobile,, Straight Talk, and many others.
- T-MOBILE SIM INCLUDED: You will receive a pre-installed, GSM enabled T-Mobile SIM card with your phone. With the starter SIM card, simply call to activate and choose your plan! (No Contract)
- GLOBALLY UNLOCKED - US compatible Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, Straight Talk, and others.
- STUNNING DISPLAY - 5.0 inch Capacitive Touch Screen, 18:9 Slim Ratio for Longer Display, 480 x 960 px Resolution, 2.5D Glass with Seemless Curved Corners. Bottom Line - You would not believe how beautiful is the display you get for this price.
- ANDROID 8.1 - The latest Android OS, offers the best performance for your device, which means the latest security patches to safeguard your phone data.
- LATEST TECHNOLOGY - GSM 850/900/1800/1900, Dual Sim Standby mode, Quad Core Processor, Internal memory 8GB and 512MB RAM, 2MP Front Camera, 2MP Rear Camera, Bluetooth Connectivity / Wifi / Hotspot.
- Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Vivid 4.0” Touchscreen Display
- 5MP Main Camera with flash + 2MP Selfie Camera
- 16GB Internal memory 512MB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, Straight Talk, and others. Not compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost mobile.
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes Since the device is unlocked any GSM Network Micro Size SIM will work (SIM Not included), you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activation)
- WHAT NETWORK BANDS ARE SUPPORTED: GSM, WCDMA, AWS, LTE, GSM: 700, 850,1900, 4G LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, Please contact your network Provider and Inquire as to there support of these bands in your area to ensure the device will work Properly
- HOW LONG CAN THIS PHONE LAST ME ON A FULL CHARGE: Included you will find a NON-Removable 2,035 mAh battery that lasts according to the manufacturer for 15 hours of continuous streaming as well as 17 days in Standby mode.
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as select NVMO Networks it's best to contact intended Network prior to purchase to confirm compatibility on the bands supported by this device
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL NOT WORK ON VERIZON OR SPRINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Carrier: This phone is locked to Simple Mobile, which means this Device can only be used on the Simple Mobile wireless network.
- 5.5" Hd display; 1.5GHz quad-core processor; Android 9 Pie; 2, 500mAh battery
- 8MP rear Camera/5MP front-facing Selfie camera; Internal memory 16GB Supports Micro SD memory card up to 32GB (not included); 2GB RAM
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi connectivity – 802.11 b/G/openings; Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology; accelerometer
- Unlimited Talk, text and data plans starting as low as $25/month
- 5. 0 inch HD (720x1280) vivid display with IPS technology. High end quality, front metal frame finish.
- Unlocked Dual SIM card smartphone, GSM Quad Band 4G LTE HSPA+
- Android 5. 1 Lollipop combined with a quad-core 1. 3GHz processor, ensures videos and games run smoothly and look great
- 8GB Internal memory, 1GB RAM, add a Micro SD card for up to an additional 32GB
- Take brilliant photos with the 13MP Main Camera w/LED flash, 5MP front Selfie camera
- 5" HD Screen; 1. 4 GHz Quad-Core processor; Android 8. 1 Oreo
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Capable; Bluetooth 4. 2 wireless technology; MP3 Player
- 8 MP Camera/5 MP Front Facing Camera; Internal memory 16 GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 32GB (not included)
- Plans sold separately. Standby Time: up to 11.5 days
- Note: This phone is carrier locked. Customers must have had their locked device activated on TracFone service for no fewer than 12 months, redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported.
- Unlocked Dual SIM Smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Stunning 5.0" HD Display 720 x 1280 Resolution I 294ppi
- 8MP Main Camera with flash + 5MP Selfie Camera
- 8GB Internal memory 1GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others
- Carrier locked to Verizon Prepaid. Will not work on postpaid Verizon accounts that use contracts. Contact seller before purchase if you are unsure what type of Verizon acocunt you have
- Verizon's first-ever LTE-only Prepaid smartphone, the ZTE Blade Vantage includes a vivid 5-inch screen perfect for browsing the internet and watching your favorite videos. Capture life-like photos on the 8 MP rear-facing camera.
- This device operates on 4G LTE networks only
- Capture your memories in vivid, true-to-life detail. Snap and share brag-worthy photos using the Blade Vantage’s 8 MP rear camera. 5.74 in x 2.9 in
- 2,500 mAh Li-Ion Removable Battery. MSM8909 Quad core, 1.1GHz for each core. Frequencies: LTE B13/B4/B2/B5, Cat4
- 5" HD Screen; 1. 1 GHz Quad-Core processor; Android 8. 0 Oreo;
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Capable; Bluetooth 4. 2 wireless technology; MP3 Player
- 5 MP Camera/2 MP Front Facing Camera; Internal memory 16 GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 256 GB (not included)
- Plans sold separately.
- Note: This phone is carrier locked; Customers must have had their locked device activated on service for no fewer than 12 months, redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Smartphones Under 50$?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Smartphones Under 50$? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Smartphones Under 50$, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Smartphones Under 50$ available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Smartphones Under 50$ that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Smartphones Under 50$?
- What benefits are there with buying an Smartphones Under 50$?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Smartphones Under 50$?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Smartphones Under 50$, much less the best one?
- Which Smartphones Under 50$are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Smartphones Under 50$?
Cheap Smartphones Under 50$ Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Smartphones Under 50$. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Smartphones Under 50$, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Smartphones Under 50$.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Smartphones Under 50$ buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Smartphones Under 50$ currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Smartphones Under 50$ has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Smartphones Under 50$?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Smartphones Under 50$.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Smartphones Under 50$ objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Smartphones Under 50$.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Smartphones Under 50$, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Smartphones Under 50$ is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Smartphones Under 50$ information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Smartphones Under 50$ is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.