10+ Best Smartphones Under 50$ 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Smartphones Under 50$ of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Smartphones Under 50$ 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- 5. 0 inch HD (720x1280) vivid display with IPS technology. High end quality, front metal frame finish.
- Unlocked Dual SIM card smartphone, GSM Quad Band 4G LTE HSPA+
- Android 5. 1 Lollipop combined with a quad-core 1. 3GHz processor, ensures videos and games run smoothly and look great
- 8GB Internal memory, 1GB RAM, add a Micro SD card for up to an additional 32GB
- Take brilliant photos with the 13MP Main Camera w/LED flash, 5MP front Selfie camera
- Refurbished by Samsung
- T-Mobile T989
- 16GB Memory
- GSM VERSION< DOESNT WORK WITH CDMA CARRIERS LIKE VERIZON OR SPRINT Redesigned smart keyboard with Speed Key, touch navigation, flick typing for faster predictive text, customizable shortcuts and embedded fingerprint sensor
- MicroSD Support --Accelerometer
- 512 MB / 8 GB Spreadtrum SC7731E Mali-T820 MP1
- 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 px, autofocus
- 4 inches (480 x 800 px) Android OS v9.0 (Pie) Go Edition
- 5" Hd 1280x720 IPS Touchscreen Display
- 8GB Internal memory, Expands up to 32GB with Micro SD card (not included)
- Quad Core 1. 0 GHz processor, Android 6. 0 Marshmallow operating system.
- Crystal clear 13 MP main camera with LED flash, 5 MP front-facing camera for perfect selfies.
- Unlocked 2G Quad-Band (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), 3G (850/1700/1900 MHz), and 4G LTE/HSPA+ (2, 4, 5, 7, 17) compatible with GSM Networks Nationwide, including T-Mobile,, Straight Talk, and many others. Dual SIM capability for use of two phone numbers on one device.
- 4" Touchscreen Display - 480 x 800 Resolution
- 16GB Internal - 512MB RAM - MicroSD up to 64GB
- 5MP with Flash - 2MP Selfie Video Capture 720@30fps
- Bluetooth 4.0 Wi-Fi (b/g/n) Hotspot
- Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition)
- Unlocked Single SIM smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- 5.0” HD Touchscreen Display
- 8MP Main Camera with flash + 5MP Selfie Camera with flash
- 16GB Internal memory 1GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1. 3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1900) 4G LTE (4/5/7/28): Compatible with GSM networks. Not compatible with CDMA networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost mobile.
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes Since the device is unlocked any GSM Network Micro Size SIM will work (SIM Not included), you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activation)
- WHAT NETWORK BANDS ARE SUPPORTED: GSM, WCDMA, AWS, LTE, GSM: 700, 850,1900, 4G LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, Please contact your network Provider and Inquire as to there support of these bands in your area to ensure the device will work Properly
- HOW LONG CAN THIS PHONE LAST ME ON A FULL CHARGE: Included you will find a NON-Removable 2,035 mAh battery that lasts according to the manufacturer for 15 hours of continuous streaming as well as 17 days in Standby mode.
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as select NVMO Networks it's best to contact intended Network prior to purchase to confirm compatibility on the bands supported by this device
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL NOT WORK ON VERIZON OR SPRINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 5" HD Screen; 1. 4 GHz Quad-Core processor; Android 8. 1 Oreo
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Capable; Bluetooth 4. 2 wireless technology; MP3 Player
- 8 MP Camera/5 MP Front Facing Camera; Internal memory 16 GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 32GB (not included)
- Plans sold separately. Standby Time: up to 11.5 days
- Note: This phone is carrier locked. Customers must have had their locked device activated on TracFone service for no fewer than 12 months, redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported.
- 📱【Unlocked 5.0 inch Smartphone】 CPU:MKT7731 Quad-core 1.2GHz, Display: 5.0inch, 960*540 Display Touch screen: Capacitive touch screen, capacitive multi-touch
- 📱【Dual HD Cameras】Rear camera: 2.0MP with Double LED flash Front camera:5.0MP offers an all new portrait mode, letting you capture professional and artistic photos in a single shot with an ultra-fast focus time.
- 📱【Parameter】Unlocked Smartphone with 512MB RAM+4GB ROM Micro SD compatible up to 32G (not included) . 3.5mm microphone Jack. Expandable storage enables you to download all your favorite apps seamlessly for multitude of uses. Enjoy millions of movies, music songs, apps and games from Play Store which comes pre-installed on your unlocked phones
- 📱【Battery Power Saver】1700Mah battery -- for up to 1 days of screen-time on a single charge and Ultra power saving mode to extend your charge even longer, keeping you connected when you need it most.
- 📱【Operation System】Ultrathin Android -- Unlocked Phone with Finger Print Sensor Unlock Mobile Phone Unlocked Cell Phones Smartphone For Sale Phones Unlocked Cellphone with Micro USB fast charging Unlocked Phone Ultra HD Capacitive screen Smart Cellphones Unlocked Cell Phone, Ultrathin Android 5.1 512MB+4GB GSM 3G WiFi Dual SIM Dual Camera Smart Cell Phones
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Since this device is Unlocked it will work on any GSM Network with a NANO size SIM Card The sim card does NOT come included and you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activating of an account).
- WHAT NETWORK BANDS/FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED: The Phoenix 4 runs on the following Frequencies: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS Bands 2/4/5, LTE Bands 2/4/5/12
- HARDWARE SPECKS: 5.0" Crisp & Bright Screen, 8 MP Rear Autofocus with Flash and 5 MP Front Auto shot Selfie cameras, 2,500 mAh Removable Battery which on standby lasts up to 16.5 days as well as 14 hours of talk time, This device has 16 GB of internal memory (9 Avail to user) and 2GB of RAM the software on this device is a version of Android 7.1 Nougat and this device weighs 5.93 Oz. 1.4GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon (MSM8917) processor
- WHAT DOES GSM UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers ONLY. I.E. Networks that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile, as well as select prepaid GSM SIM cards (Cricket, H20, Straight Talk, Wal-Mart Family Mobile, NET10), Unlocked Devices will not work with CDMA Carriers, The kinds that don't use sim cards for service like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
- NO CONTRACT NO COMMITMENTS: This is your Hardware NO need to commit to any network (WILL NOT WORK ON VERIZON OR SPRINT)
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Smartphones Under 50$?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Smartphones Under 50$? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Smartphones Under 50$, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Smartphones Under 50$ available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Smartphones Under 50$ that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Smartphones Under 50$?
- What benefits are there with buying an Smartphones Under 50$?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Smartphones Under 50$?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Smartphones Under 50$, much less the best one?
- Which Smartphones Under 50$are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Smartphones Under 50$?
Cheap Smartphones Under 50$ Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Smartphones Under 50$. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Smartphones Under 50$, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Smartphones Under 50$.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Smartphones Under 50$ buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Smartphones Under 50$ currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Smartphones Under 50$ has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Smartphones Under 50$?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Smartphones Under 50$.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Smartphones Under 50$ objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Smartphones Under 50$.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Smartphones Under 50$, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Smartphones Under 50$ is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Smartphones Under 50$ information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Smartphones Under 50$ is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.