10+ Best Smartphones Under 300 No Contract 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Smartphones Under 300 No Contract of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Smartphones Under 300 No Contract 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Large touchscreen makes it even easier to read. The 13.0 Megapixel built-in camera with flash has easy-to-use photo sharing.
- Simple menu organized in a single list with large letters and icons makes it easy to navigate. Our simplest smartphone ever!
- Easy-to-use smartphone with exclusive features that are only available on the GreatCall network. Activate with GreatCall by phone or on the GreatCall website.
- No contracts or cancellation fees with dependable Nationwide coverage. Affordable, flexible plans with data as low as $17.48 A month.
- Award-winning, 100% U.S.-Based customer service and support. Turn your phone into a personal safety device with exclusive health and safety services.
- 6.26-inch HD+ HUAWEI Dewdrop display (19:9, 1520 x 720)
- CPU: Octa-core Qualcomm 450, GPU: Adreno 506, OS: EMUI 8.2, RAM: 3 GB, ROM: 32 GB (plus up to 512 GB expandable storage via micro SD, not standard)
- Rear Camera: 13 MP + 2 MP (f/1.8) AI, Front Camera: 16 MP, 4000 mAh Battery
- 2G: B2/B3/B5/B8, 3G: B1/B2/B4/B5/B8, 4G: LTE B2/B4/B5/B7/B28
- International Model, Does not have US Warranty. Will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, Etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
- 5. 3" Hd screen; 1. 1 GHz quad-core processor; Android 8. 1 Oreo
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi capable; Bluetooth 4.1 wireless technology; MP3 player
- 8 MP Camera/5 MP front facing Camera; Internal memory 16 GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 32GB (not included)
- Plans sold separately. 2460 mAh battery it can keep your phone powered for up to 15 hours of talk time
- Note: This phone is carrier locked; customers must have had their locked device activated on service for no fewer than 12 months, redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported
- 4G LTE bands 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 28(700), 4G LTE TDD: B41, 3G WCDMA: B1/B2/B4/B5/B8, 2G GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8 - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) Check compatibility with your carrier before purchase. North and South American 4G LTE Compatible
- 6. 5-inch Borderless full view display 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19. 5: 9 ratio (~397 pip density) - Glass Body with Visual Grating Effect
- 64GB + 4GB RAM - micros, up to 400 GB (dedicated slot) - Kirin 710 powerful chipset - Non-removable Li-Po 3750 mash battery - GPU Turbo
- Rear (MAIN) Camera: 20MP AI Camera , depth sensor - Front Camera: 16MP selfie camera - Face Unlock
- Compatible with GSM Carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile, Metrics, Straight Talk, etc. Does NOT work with Verizon/Sprint/Boost. International model, Does not have US .
- 5" HD Screen; 1. 4 GHz Quad-Core processor; Android 8. 1 Oreo
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Capable; Bluetooth 4. 2 wireless technology; MP3 Player
- 8 MP Camera/5 MP Front Facing Camera; Internal memory 16 GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 32GB (not included)
- Plans sold separately. Standby Time: up to 11.5 days
- Note: This phone is carrier locked. Customers must have had their locked device activated on TracFone service for no fewer than 12 months, redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported.
- 【Underwater/Gloves Mode + Customized Button】The underwater mode is an innovation that none of phones ever have. Now Armor X6 will take you to experience that. You can take marvelous photos underwater. Besides, there still have the gloves mode which means you can touch screen of the device while wearing gloves. Not enough, you even set the customized button to quick access some applications. It is super convenient!
- 【360°Full Protection + 5.0 inch HD+ Display】5.0-inch screen provides good hand grip feeling and convenient single hand operation. The Armor X6 is IP69K certified and protected against close-range high pressure and high temperature water jets. Every hole got a protection layer that blocked the water, dirt and sand out. It can be used for people who working in special industries like relief workers, building workers, coal miners, etc.
- 【4000mAh Battery + 5V/1A Fast Charging】Ulefone Armor X6 rugged smartphones equipped with a 4000mAh Big Battery.Whether daily use or playing mobile games, it will provide a stable output and lasting.Once the battery is exhausted, the power can be quickly restored by 5V/1A fast charger.You will forget that you complain about the traditional slow charging before.
- 【Full 3G Frequency Bands + Dual SIM Dual Standby】The Armor X6 rugged smartphone is a dual-card and supports two cards simultaneously, you can insert 2 sims card or 1 sim card + 1 SD card. And full 3G frequency bands, It can work with main GSM carriers such as AT&T, T-mobile(🔥No 4G, does NOT support CDMA carriers like Sprint and Verizon).
- 【Convenient Design】 Armor X6 supports multiple ways to take along the phone. On the back of Armor x6, there is a hole for sling, also you can add a phone holder or arm band based on your needs. These accessories help you keep the phone with you properly and conveniently. Do not need to worry about the phone will be dropped any more!
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 700 / 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700 (AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600 (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 17, 20)
- 5.1-inch Super AMOLED Multi-Touchscreen w/ Fingerprint sensor, Samsung Pay and Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Android v5.0.2 (Lollipop), Quad-Core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 + Quad-Core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 Processor, Chipset: Exynos 742, Mali-T760 Graphics
- 16 Megapixel Camera (2988 x 5312 pixels) + Front-Facing 5 Megapixel Camera w/ Dual-Video, Auto HDR, Panorama, and Optical Image Stabilization
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 3GB RAM (not expandable)
- Phone + Airtime Bundles do not include a Physical Card. Please note that Phone + Airtime bundles, Airtime is installed on the phone upon activation.
- 5.0" HD Screen, Android 8.1 (Oreo) OS, 1.4GHz quad-core processor
- Included case may vary in colour. 8 megapixel camera/5 MP front-facing camera/video recorder
- 4G LTE, WiFi. Bluetooth v4.2 wireless technology. Internal memory: 16GB
- One year of service / 1200 minutes is included for NEW ACTIVATIONS ONLY, and CANNOT be added to existing plans. Minutes will expire if not activated within 7 days of purchase
- 5.5" HD Screen; 1.56 GHz Octa-Core processor; Android 8.0 Oreo
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Capable; Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology; MP3 Player
- 13MP Camera/13MP Front Facing Camera; Internal memory 16GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 400 GB (not included)
- Note: This phone is carrier locked; Customers must have had their locked device activated on service for no fewer than 12 months, redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported. Rear Camera resolution: Up to 4160 x 3120 pixels
- Unlimited Talk, Text and Data plans starting as low as $20/month
- AT&T Prepaid device
- 5.0" High Definition Display (1280 x 720)
- Rear Camera: 8MP camera with LED Flash + Front Camera: 5MP with Auto Shot
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat Operating System; 1.4GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon (MSM8917) Processor
- Battery Capacity: 2,500 mAh (Removable), Internal Memory: 16GB (9GB usable, not expandable)
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Smartphones Under 300 No Contract?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Smartphones Under 300 No Contract? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Smartphones Under 300 No Contract, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Smartphones Under 300 No Contract available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Smartphones Under 300 No Contract that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Smartphones Under 300 No Contract?
- What benefits are there with buying an Smartphones Under 300 No Contract?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Smartphones Under 300 No Contract?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Smartphones Under 300 No Contract, much less the best one?
- Which Smartphones Under 300 No Contractare good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Smartphones Under 300 No Contract?
Cheap Smartphones Under 300 No Contract Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Smartphones Under 300 No Contract. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Smartphones Under 300 No Contract, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Smartphones Under 300 No Contract.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Smartphones Under 300 No Contract buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Smartphones Under 300 No Contract currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Smartphones Under 300 No Contract has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Smartphones Under 300 No Contract?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Smartphones Under 300 No Contract.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Smartphones Under 300 No Contract objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Smartphones Under 300 No Contract.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Smartphones Under 300 No Contract, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Smartphones Under 300 No Contract is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Smartphones Under 300 No Contract information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Smartphones Under 300 No Contract is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.