10+ Best Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network
- In order to use this Device on Verizon first provision your SIM through Verizon Wireless.Com. Log in to your account on Verizon Wireless.Com. Devices > activate or switch devices > activate. Alternatively, call/visit a Verizon store.
- Triple camera system (12MP, 5MP, 16MP). never miss a moment with a Fast-focusing camera, add a beautiful blur effect to portraits, and enhance your photos using advanced Imaging software.
- Ultra-wide action video camera. Record thrilling videos in any light, fitting 4X more of the scene in your frame. Plus, enjoy the convenience of holding your phone vertically while filming in landscape format.
- 6.3" Cinemavision (21: 9) display. Enjoy a cinematic experience on an ultra-wide full HD+ display Designed for one-handed use.Bluetooth 5.0 EDR + BLE
- GSM ONLY Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example. 4G - LTE B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B28 (700 APT), B66 (AWS3+4) - Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)> (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- Capture brilliant resultsThe 13 MP camera makes it easy to shoot like a pro. With a f/2. 0 aperture that lets in lots of light, photos turn out great even when the lighting isn’t.
- Up to 2-day battery and rapid charging. Power through today and into tomorrow on a single charge and then power up fast.
- 6. 2" Max Vision display and loudspeaker. Watch movies come to life on an ultra-wide HD+ screen with loud, clear sound.
- Fingerprint reader and face unlock. Instantly unlock your phone using your fingerprint—or just a glance.
- Experience one of our advanced camera systems, featuring a triple camera setup with a 16 MP main sensor alongside a 5 MP depth camera and an ultra-wide lens with an 8 MP sensor.
- Brilliant, high-contrast 6. 3” FHD+ screen with a 19. 5: 9 ratio featuring PureDisplay HDR upscaling technology immerses you in up to a billion different shades of color, while Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protects from daily damage.
- Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor, the Nokia 6. 2 features 4GB of RAM with 64GB of onboard storage and an SD slot supporting up to 512GB of extra storage.
- Built on the latest version of Google’s streamlined Android operating system and ready for the next-gen Android 10, the device comes with two years of Android software updates and three years of monthly security updates.
- Manage your life with just one touch of the dedicated Google assistant button and enjoy Google’s all-new ambient mode.
- 5 7" Max Vision display 720 x 1440 pixels 18 9 ratio Single SIM (Nano-SIM) 4000 mAh battery
- 16GB ROM 2GB RAM microSD up to 128 GB Android 8 0 (Oreo) Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 Quad-core 1 4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Rear Camera 8 MP f/2 0 1 12µm Front Camera 5 MP f/2 2 Fingerprint reader Bluetooth 4 2 LE GPS A-GPS GLONASS
- 2G GSM band 2/3/5/8 CDMA BC0/BC1 3G WCDMA band 1/2/4/5/8 4G FDD LTE band 1/2/4/5/8/12/13/66/71
- This device has a US The phone is unlocked to work with all GSM Carriers Like AT&T T-Mobile etc & CDMA Carrier Like Verizon Will Not work with Sprint
- Vivid 6.3” Full HD+ Infinity Display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- A.I Triple Camera 48MP + 2MP Depth Sensor + 8MP Wide Angle 120° Camera with flash, and 16MP Selfie camera
- 128GB Internal memory 4GB RAM Micro SD up to 128GB; Mediatek Helio P60 Octa-Core 2.0GHz processor | 64 bit with AI technology
- Super 4,000mAh battery with 18W Ultra Quick Charge, Wireless Charging Compatible, and Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/28) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- 3G UMTS, HSPA+: 850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz - LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 20, 28, 66 Bands > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6.7 inches 1080 x 2400 (FHD+) Super AMOLED - Android 9.0 (Pie) - On-Screen Fingerprint Reader
- 128GB ROM + 6GB RAM - MicroSD (Up to 512GB) - USB Type-C - Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery - CPU Speed:2GHz, 1.7GHz - CPU Type:Octa-Core
- Rear Camera - Resolution (Multiple): 32.0 MP + 5.0 MP + 8.0 MP - Front Camera: 32.0 MP - Video: UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@30fps, 240fps @FHD
- Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 6.2 inches FHD+ 1080 x 2270 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~405 ppi density) Max Vision - Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 3) - Splash resistant.
- 64GB + 4GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot) - Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery - Fingerprint (rear-mounted) - Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor with octa-core CPU.
- Rear ( MAIN) Camera: 16 MP, f/1.7, 1.22um + 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor - Selfie (Front) Camera:12 MP, 1.25um - Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps.
- International model phone, Does not have US warranty. Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- 6.0” HD+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display
- 8MP Main Camera with LED Flash + 8MP Selfie Camera with LED Flash
- 32GB Internal Memory 1GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Quad Core 1.3GHz processor with Mali-400
- Fingerprint Sensor, and Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- 3G: (850/900/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - LTE B1 (2100) B2 (1900 PCS) B3 (1800 +) B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1) B5 (850) B7 (2600) B8 (900) B20 (800 DD) B28 (700 APT) B38 (TD 2600) B40 (TD 2300) Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)> (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6.3 inches 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density) - Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- 64GB + 4GB RAM - microSD, up to 256 GB - Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon Octa-core - Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Rear (Main) Camera: Quad 48MP(wide) + 8MP(ultrawide) + 2MP(dedicated macro camera) + 2MP - Front Camera: 13 MP, f/2.0 - Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps
- Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example ) - FCC ID: 2AFZZC3JG
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked?
- What benefits are there with buying an Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked, much less the best one?
- Which Smartphone Under 300 Unlockedare good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked?
Cheap Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Smartphone Under 300 Unlocked is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.