10+ Best Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- GSM ONLY Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example. 4G - LTE B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B28 (700 APT), B66 (AWS3+4) - Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)> (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- Capture brilliant resultsThe 13 MP camera makes it easy to shoot like a pro. With a f/2. 0 aperture that lets in lots of light, photos turn out great even when the lighting isn’t.
- Up to 2-day battery and rapid charging. Power through today and into tomorrow on a single charge and then power up fast.
- 6. 2" Max Vision display and loudspeaker. Watch movies come to life on an ultra-wide HD+ screen with loud, clear sound.
- Fingerprint reader and face unlock. Instantly unlock your phone using your fingerprint—or just a glance.
- 12.2MP Camera with f/1.8, 27mm, 1/2.6" Sensor Size + 8MP Front Camera with f/2.4, 27mm, 1/3.2" Sensor Size
- 5.0-inch AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android OS
- Internal Memory: 64GB, 4GB RAM
- Non-Removable Lithium Ion 2700 mAh Battery, Dimensions: 5.74 x 2.74 x 0.31 inches, Weight: 5.04 oz
- SM-A107M/DS, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0)
- 6.2 inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53; 4000 mAh battery, Rear Fingerprint sensor + Front Face Recognition, accelerometer, proximity
- GPRS/E: 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: 850/900/AWS/1900, LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B20/B38/B40/B41. Does NOT have NFC
- Super AMOLED 16.20cm (6.4”) HD+ Infinity-V Display (~268 ppi density) - Android Pie Samsung One UI
- 32GB + 3GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot) - Exynos 7884 Octa-core - Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery - Fast battery charging 15W
- Rear Camera: 13MP (F1.9)+5MP (F2.2) - Front Camera: 8MP (F2.0) - Video:1080p@30fps - Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band B1 (2,100), B2 (1,900), B3 (1,800), B4 (AWS), B5 (850), B7 (2,600), B8 (900), B12 (700), B13 (700), B17 (700), B20 (800), B28 (700), B66 (AWS-3)
- International Model Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- (6.2") HD+ Infinity-V 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) - Front glass, plastic body
- 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB - Android Pie Samsung One UI - Exynos 7884 Octa-Core - Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but will NOT work with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint
- 6.59 inches TFT LCD (LTPS), 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~391 ppi density), Hisilicon Kirin 710F Processor, OS: EMUI 9.0 (Based on Android 9)
- 128GB ROM, 4GB RAM, Expandable 512GB storage 4000mAh battery, NFC: Not Supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Front camera: 16MP FF, Rear camera: 16MP + 8MP + 2MP, Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53),
- 2G bands GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands UMTS: 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE Bands: LTE 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 28(700)
- International Version - No Warranty in US. International Model Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including Amazon Shopping, Amazon Music, Audible and Amazon Alexa
- Amazon exclusive version with Amazon Alexa built-in: Simply say “Alexa” or double press the power button to play music, hear the news or check the weather wherever you are. Just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly
- 6.2" Full HD+ Max Vision display (2270 x 1080) with 19:9 aspect ratio, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 512 GB of microSD expandable memory, Android 9.0, and US warranty
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 1.8 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 506 GPU
- 12MP + 5MP dual camera with LED flash, 8 MP front-facing camera with screen flash for low light selfies
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - LTE B1 (2100) B2 (1900 PCS) B3 (1800 +) B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1) B5 (850) B7 (2600) B8 (900) B20 (800 DD) B28 (700 APT) B38 (TD 2600) B40 (TD 2300) Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)> (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6.3 inches 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density) - Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- 64GB + 4GB RAM - microSD, up to 256 GB - Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon Octa-core - Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Rear (Main) Camera: Quad 48MP(wide) + 8MP(ultrawide) + 2MP(dedicated macro camera) + 2MP - Front Camera: 13 MP, f/2.0 - Video: 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps
- Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example ) - FCC ID: 2AFZZC3JG
- 6.0” HD+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display
- 8MP Main Camera with LED Flash + 8MP Selfie Camera with LED Flash
- 32GB Internal Memory 1GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Quad Core 1.3GHz processor with Mali-400
- Fingerprint Sensor, and Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- 3G: (850/900/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked?
- What benefits are there with buying an Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked, much less the best one?
- Which Smartphone Under 200 Unlockedare good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked?
Cheap Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Smartphone Under 200 Unlocked is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.