10+ Best Shotgun Mic Under 200 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Shotgun Mic Under 200 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Shotgun Mic Under 200 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Extremely short length (under 7 inch ) ideal for use with compact digital cameras
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long distance sound pickup
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Tailored response minimizes camera and handling noise
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: For iPhone, Androids, Cameras, Camcorders, Audio Recorders, Tablets, and Laptops. Use as iPhone microphone or DSLR microphone
- PROFESSIONAL MOVO MIC: The durable aluminum construction and battery-free design includes a sturdy integrated shock mount to minimize handling noise
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY: We’ve got your back. Our products are designed to ease your technical woes, not add to them. Our friendly US-Based support is here to help - NOTE: To reduce hiss when using the mic on a DSLR camera, we recommend using manual audio levels, accessible from your camera’s menu.
- CREATE: Essential compact shotgun microphone for recording YouTube Vlogs, Tik Tok, interviews, family vacation trips, live music, outdoor events, tutorials.
- INCLUDES: Furry "Deadcat" Windscreen, Soft Case, 3.5mm TRS Output Cable (For DSLR Cameras, Camcorders, Recorders), 3.5mm TRRS Output Cable (For Smartphones, Tablets, and Mac)
- Has a cardioid pick-up pattern that isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise, highlighting the performance with smooth frequency response range for best vocal
- High quality with professional performance in voice pick-ups, best choice for business use in media interviews, conferences, speech, stage, film and television
- Wide range compatibility with All Camcorder and Digital DSLR Camera with 3.5mm microphone input socket and hotshoe (For Sony/Minolta cameras, pls apply with hotshoe adapter)
- With anti-wind foam to eliminate noise
- Note: It's a mono microphone. Camera and Battery are Not included
- Crisp & intelligible pickup—far away or up close
- Two range settings: "Normal" for close & medium distance; "Tele" for long distance
- “Tele” range setting to pick up dialogue and sound effects at a distance, while bypassing ambient noise
- Designed especially for use with video cameras
- 3.5 mm connector plugs into your video camera
- Note: Make sure your camera has an external microphone input socket and is of the standard 3.5mm. This shotgun microphone NOT works with camera features 2.5mm mic input, such as Canon EOS Rebel T6
- Indoor/Outdoor Use: The included deadcat furry windjammer minimize wind noise when recording in high wind condition outdoor, while the foam windscreen blocks gentle noise in indoor/studio environment
- Features Super-Cardioid Polar Pattern: Ensures your recording is focusing on the audio in front of the camera and attenuating sounds from the sides, the result is a signal that sounds closer to the camera even in noisy environments or at moderate distances
- High-Pass Filter Switch: A high-pass filter switch eliminates room ambiance and noise below 80 Hz, which will reduce wind noise and other low-frequency noise not blocked by the windscreen. equipped with 9.8" extension cable for better and convenient use
- Three-level Gain: Provides a +10 dB boost, 0 dB unity gain, or a -10 dB pad. The -10 dB pad protects against distortion when recording in loud environments, while the +10 dB boost can be used to achieve a higher gain signal. All the products in Pixel includes 45 days hassle-free full money back or replacement, please feel free to contact us if you have any problems, buy with confidence.
- Low power indicator
- Transducer Principle: Back Electret Condenser
- Directivity Characteristic: Cardioid
- Powered by 1.5V AA alkaline battery
- Sensitivity: -32dB+/-3dB(0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Universal Compatibility - Fit most of the DSLR Cameras, Camcorders, Audio Recorders, iPhone and Android Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops ( N.B.the device should have a 3.5mm microphone jack. Iphone 7 and above versions need to use original 3.5mm-lightning adapter. The adapter is not included in our package.)
- Built-in high-class cardioid condenser capsule, achieves supreme audio recording when used with various DSLR cameras.
- Unidirectional microphone, primarily sensitive to sounds in front of the camera and can reduce in background noise, suitable for interview, vlogging, etc.
- Aluminum-made body, protecting the sound recording quality from the interference by a high level of radio frequency.
- Features a shock-absorption shock mount, effective at minimizing unwanted vibrational, handling noise.(N.B. Paired with our stand, letting you pick up the audio on different occasions.Search "Moukey Mini Tripod Mount " if you are interested in.)
- Professional Voice Pickups: this microphone shot gun has a cardioids pick-up pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes the background noise, highlighting the performance with smooth frequency response range for best vocal.
- Short, lightweight and compact, it’s an unobtrusive length of 11 inch ensures that the microphone remains out of the frame when mounted on camera.
- Wide Compatibility: Suitable for all camcorders and dslr cameras with 3.5 and 6.35mm microphone input socket and hot shoe ( please apply with hot shoe adapter To the Sony / Minolta cameras,)
- Designed for business use in media interview, conference, stage, film, television and so ono. Facilitates shot gun interview and video making. This shot gun comes with stable stand and anti-wind foam cap to eliminate noise and prevent the recording from effects of vibration.
- Easy operation, powered by a 1.5V battery, one battery can work aboutu 26 hours. XLR cable is about 8 meters, satisfies various voice pickup demands. Note: Camera and battery are NOT included. --1 Year Warranty
- REPRODUCES NATURAL AND UNDISTORTED VOCALS - The Audio-Technica AT875R produces rich sounds with lots of clarity. It's the ideal solution for indoor dialogs and voiceover recordings.
- PICKS UP SOUNDS EVEN AT LONG DISTANCE - The narrow 60-degrees sound capture angle is desirable for long-distance sound pickup while maintaining excellent off-axis noise rejection.
- REMOVES UNWANTED REAR NOISES - The combined line and gradient polar patterns reduce undesirable sound pickup from the rear.
- CAN BE USED ON BOOMS - The very short (175mm) shotgun mic weighs only 80g and can be quickly installed on a boom or microphone stand as it has its own clamp and screw thread adapter.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica AT875R Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone. Microphone Stand Clamp. 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter. Windscreen. Protective Pouch. SR350 Closed-Back Stereo Headphones. 2-Pack of Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cables - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female). Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties.
- Delivers clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use
- Rode designed the VideoMic GO with a tight pickup area that focuses directly in front of the mic
- Reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that your subject is isolated from background noise
- The integrated Rycote Lyre shock mount isolates the VideoMic GO from bumps and vibrations
- No complicated switches or settings and is powered by your camera's external microphone input, requi
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Shotgun Mic Under 200?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Shotgun Mic Under 200? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Shotgun Mic Under 200, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Shotgun Mic Under 200 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Shotgun Mic Under 200 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Shotgun Mic Under 200?
- What benefits are there with buying an Shotgun Mic Under 200?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Shotgun Mic Under 200?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Shotgun Mic Under 200, much less the best one?
- Which Shotgun Mic Under 200are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Shotgun Mic Under 200?
Cheap Shotgun Mic Under 200 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Shotgun Mic Under 200. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Shotgun Mic Under 200, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Shotgun Mic Under 200.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Shotgun Mic Under 200 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Shotgun Mic Under 200 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Shotgun Mic Under 200 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Shotgun Mic Under 200?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Shotgun Mic Under 200.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Shotgun Mic Under 200 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Shotgun Mic Under 200.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Shotgun Mic Under 200, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Shotgun Mic Under 200 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Shotgun Mic Under 200 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Shotgun Mic Under 200 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.