10+ Best Samsung Phones Under $100 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Samsung Phones Under $100 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Samsung Phones Under $100 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Being that this device is GSM unlocked it will work on any GSM Network with a NANO size SIM Card (and the NANO Sim card is NOT enclosed) you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activation of an account)
- WHAT NETWORK FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS DEVICE: GSM: GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900 UMTS: B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850) 4G LTE: B2(1900) ,B4(AWS), B5(850), B12(700)
- HOW LONG CAN I EXPECT THE BATTERY TO LAST ME: Well the battery (EB-BG530BBU) has 2600mAh which in a Usage time frame means Battery Talk Time Up to 9 hours Music Play Time of up to 71 hrs Video Play Time up to 13 hrs Internet Use Time on 3G up to 11 hrs on LTE: up to 12 hrs on Wi-Fi: up to 13 hrs before you need to recharge the battery.
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers the kinds that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers) Unlocked Devices will not work with CDMA Carriers the kinds that don't use sim cards for service like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin (contact your network provider prior to purchasing for verification that they support GSM frequencies).
- 5.1(inch) Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution w/ Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Operating System: Android OS, Internal Memory: 16GB, 2GB RAM (microSD Up to 256GB)
- 16 Megapixel Camera with Phase Detection Autofocus, f/2.2, 31mm, 1/2.6" Sensor Size w/ 2 Megapixel Front Camera with f/2.4, 22mm lens, 1080p @ 30fps
- Processor: QuadCore 2.5 GHz Krait 400, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801
- Removable Lithium Ion 2800 mAh Battery, Dimensions: 5.59 x 2.85 x 0.32 inches, Weight: 5.11 oz
- An easy-to-use Galaxy smartphone designed for your lifestyle. Shoot and share, on a simple camera with plenty of storage to keep your photos and videos. Browse and stream on the go
- With Unlocked by Samsung, you call the shots. Start with the Galaxy J3, chooseyour carrier, data plans, services, features and apps, so you can get your phone exactly the way you want it.
- Our best Galaxy J3 camera yet easily captures crisp, bright memories on an 8MP main camera and great selfies on a 5MP front camera.
- Feel the difference of a sleek Samsung design that fits comfortably in yourhand, bag or pocket. Easily scroll through photos and send texts on the 5in HDscreen.
- Will a GSM phone work for me Yes it does Since this device is Unlocked it will work on any GSM Network with a Micro size SIM Card The sim card does is not included
- The Galaxy S4 runs on the following Frequencies EDGE, GPRS, HSDPA, HSPA+, HSUPA, 850/900/1800/1900 4G LTE Band 17, Band 4
- What can I expect: 5.0" Full HD Super AMOLED Display 13 MP Rear Autofocus and 5 MP Front Cameras, This device has 16 GB of internal memory (9.3 Avail to the user) microSDHC up to 64GB and 2GB of RAM the software on this device is a version of Android 5.1 Lolipop and this device comes in at 138 grams running octa-core processor that features 4 cores clocked at 1.6GHz and 4 cores clocked at 1.2GHz
- The battery capacity is 2,600 mAh Removable Battery (Model No: B600BBU) lasts up to 17 hours of talk time
- What does GSM Mean Service providers that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile as well others that support the Bands listed in Bullet point #2 It will not work On Verizon Or Sprint
- 5.0" 720 x 1280 pixels, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM, Expandable memory storage Up to 400GB, Android 8.0
- Rear camera: 8 MP with LED flash, 4X digital zoom Live video capture and playback 30fps@Full HD, Front camera: 5 MP, 2576 x 1932
- 2G Bands: 1800, 1900, 850, 900, 3G Bands: 2100, 1900, 850, 900, 4G LTE Band: 13(700), 5(850), 4(1700), 3(1800), 2(1900), 7(2600)
- Verizon Locked - Works with Verizon only. Item is Discontinued, May not have manufacturer warranty.
- GSM unlocked Phone. Will not work with CDMA networks such as Verizon and Sprint. Please check compatibility with your carrier before purchasing the device.
- Requires a Nano sim Card from the provider you plan to use the device with. The Sim Card must be an activated sim card.
- Frequencies Supported: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 ; HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 ; LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700)
- 2600mAh Battery, Talk Time Up to 9 hours, Music Play Time of up to 71 hrs, Video Play Time up to 13 hrs, Internet Use Time on 3G: up to 11 hrs, on LTE: up to 12 hrs, on Wi-Fi: up to 13 hrs
- This product has been carefully audited and is certified to be 100% functional.
- This offer includes the following accessories 1. Battery 2. Battery Cover (if applicable) 3. Wall Charger
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
- The Galaxy S7 has an extended design that puts more experiences at your fingertips. View information such as scores, stocks, news and more with Flipboard.
- Water-resistant smartphone. Worry less about daily wear and tear of your phone. Galaxy S7 edge has an IP68 rating meaning it repels against dust, splashes, spills and even dunks, Brighter, better, faster photos.
- The Galaxy S7 has a dual-pixel Camera with faster, more precise Auto focus and a new low-light sensor.
- Take charge of the charge. Fast, wireless charging lets you power Galaxy S7 from 0-100% in virtually no time. And with Samsung Galaxy’s biggest battery (3600 mAh) in their thinnest Device.
- Android 6.0 (marshmallow) Expandable memory to 256GB 12MP rear Camera with Dual pixel 5MP Front Camera.
- With the Galaxy J3, you have the freedom to choose the carrier and plan that works best for you. Take it anywhere you go, from Mexico to Canada, and stay connected. It’s your smartphone. Own it on your terms.
- Whether you’re scrolling through photos or connecting with friends and family, you’ll get a bright, full picture on the 5.0” HD Super AMOLED display.
- With 16 GB of built in memory, you can store more than 5,000 photos or 2,500 songs directly to your device. Get up to an additional 128 GB of memory with a microSD card so you can enjoy more of your favorite music, photos and games on the go.
- Simplify your experience when you turn on Easy Mode. Featuring fewer, larger icons and simpler app interactions, Easy Mode lets you get to your favorites quickly.
- The Galaxy J3 can be used on compatible carrier networks worldwide and you’re covered by Samsung’s Standard U.S. limited warranty.
- 2.4-inch QVGA TFT LCD Display, 240 x 320 pixel resolution (167ppi pixel density)
- OS: MMP / Samsung Proprietary; Bluetooth: v3.0; GPS: Yes, A-GPS (SUPL 2); Processor: Intel XMM6230
- Internal Memory: 256MB, 128MB RAM - microSD Up to 32GB
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/r 2.4GHz/5GHz; Sensor Type: e-Compass
- Video Features: 2Mic Noise Suppression; M3, T3 HAC Support; POC PTT| IP67 Certification
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Samsung Phones Under $100?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Samsung Phones Under $100? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Samsung Phones Under $100, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Samsung Phones Under $100 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Samsung Phones Under $100 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Samsung Phones Under $100?
- What benefits are there with buying an Samsung Phones Under $100?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Samsung Phones Under $100?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Samsung Phones Under $100, much less the best one?
- Which Samsung Phones Under $100are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Samsung Phones Under $100?
Cheap Samsung Phones Under $100 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Samsung Phones Under $100. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Samsung Phones Under $100, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Samsung Phones Under $100.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Samsung Phones Under $100 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Samsung Phones Under $100 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Samsung Phones Under $100 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Samsung Phones Under $100?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Samsung Phones Under $100.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Samsung Phones Under $100 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Samsung Phones Under $100.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Samsung Phones Under $100, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Samsung Phones Under $100 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Samsung Phones Under $100 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Samsung Phones Under $100 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.