10+ Best Samsung Phones Under $100 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Samsung Phones Under $100 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Samsung Phones Under $100 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- 5.5 inch Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density) Super AMOLED, Android 7.0 Nougat
- 16GB ROM, 3GB RAM, microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot), Finger Print Scanner, All Metal Body, 3,600 mAh Built-In Battery
- 13 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, LED flash, 13MP Front Camera, Exynos 7870 Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (AWS), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B17 (700), B20 (800), B28 (700), B66 (AWS-3) - Compatible with Most GSM SIM Card Carriers
- International model phone, Does NOT have US warranty. Will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
- Dual Micro Sim 4G LTE Unlocked Any GSM Carrier Desbloqueados GSM (NOT FOR VERIZON SPRINT NET10 OR ANY CDMA CARRIER)
- Lte Bands: B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B17(700), B28(700) 3G UTMS B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
- Android 8 Oreo (Go edition) 8mp Flash Rear Camera + 5Mp Front Camera
- Quad Core 1. 4GHZ / 8GB (4. 1GB USER) 1GB Ram Support Micro SD Up to 256 gb (not included)
- 5. 0 inch 540 x 960 (qHD) Factory Unlocked International Version Latin Specs
- An easy-to-use Galaxy smartphone designed for your lifestyle. Shoot and share, on a simple camera with plenty of storage to keep your photos and videos. Browse and stream on the go
- With Unlocked by Samsung, you call the shots. Start with the Galaxy J3, choose your carrier, data plans, services, features and apps, so you can get your phone exactly the way you want it.
- Our best Galaxy J3 camera yet easily captures crisp, bright memories on an 8MP main camera and great selfies on a 5MP front camera.
- Feel the difference of a sleek Samsung design that fits comfortably in your hand, bag or pocket. Easily scroll through photos and send texts on the 5" HD screen.
- Make the most of the Galaxy experience with real-time customer care2 that’s just a tap away. Use the Samsung+ app for one-touch access to community support, tips and more.
- 5.0" 720 x 1280 pixels, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM, Expandable memory storage Up to 400GB, Android 8.0
- Rear camera: 8 MP with LED flash, 4X digital zoom Live video capture and playback 30fps@Full HD, Front camera: 5 MP, 2576 x 1932
- 2G Bands: 1800, 1900, 850, 900, 3G Bands: 2100, 1900, 850, 900, 4G LTE Band: 13(700), 5(850), 4(1700), 3(1800), 2(1900), 7(2600)
- Verizon Locked - Works with Verizon only. Item is Discontinued, May not have manufacturer warranty.
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Being that this device is GSM unlocked it will work on any GSM Network with a NANO size SIM Card (and the NANO Sim card is NOT enclosed) you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activation of an account)
- WHAT NETWORK FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS DEVICE: GSM: GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900 UMTS: B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850) 4G LTE: B2(1900) ,B4(AWS), B5(850), B12(700)
- HOW LONG CAN I EXPECT THE BATTERY TO LAST ME: Well the battery (EB-BG530BBU) has 2600mAh which in a Usage time frame means Battery Talk Time Up to 9 hours Music Play Time of up to 71 hrs Video Play Time up to 13 hrs Internet Use Time on 3G up to 11 hrs on LTE: up to 12 hrs on Wi-Fi: up to 13 hrs before you need to recharge the battery.
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers the kinds that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers) Unlocked Devices will not work with CDMA Carriers the kinds that don't use sim cards for service like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin (contact your network provider prior to purchasing for verification that they support GSM frequencies).
- With the Galaxy J3, you have the freedom to choose the carrier and plan that works best for you. Take it anywhere you go, from Mexico to Canada, and stay connected. It’s your smartphone. Own it on your terms.
- Whether you’re scrolling through photos or connecting with friends and family, you’ll get a bright, full picture on the 5.0” HD Super AMOLED display.
- With 16 GB of built in memory, you can store more than 5,000 photos or 2,500 songs directly to your device. Get up to an additional 128 GB of memory with a microSD card so you can enjoy more of your favorite music, photos and games on the go.
- Simplify your experience when you turn on Easy Mode. Featuring fewer, larger icons and simpler app interactions, Easy Mode lets you get to your favorites quickly.
- The Galaxy J3 can be used on compatible carrier networks worldwide and you’re covered by Samsung’s Standard U.S. limited warranty.
- 5.5" HD 720x1280 Type LCD, 1.6GHz Octa-core Exynos
- 16 GB microSD, up to 256 GB, 2 GB RAM, Android 8.0
- 13MP Rear Camera, 13MP Front Camera, 4G LTE / WCDMA / GSM
- Long-lasting, 3,300 mAh Non-Removable battery with Power Saving Mode keeps you working
- AT&T Unlocked Phone. Will work with all GSM SIM cards in U.S. Does not work with any CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- Carrier: This phone is locked to NET, which means this Device can only be used on the NET wireless network.
- Long-Lasting Battery: With a long-lasting battery, the Galaxy A10e gives you more time to post, talk, text and share with friends and family.
- Don’t Worry, keep it all: Keep more with 32GB of built-in memory, so you can keep all of your photos, shows, movies and apps, without having to delete to make room. If you need more storage, expand your memory up to 512GB with a microSD card and store up to 100, 000 photos.
- Go edge-to-edge: enjoy a bold, bright viewing experience on a 5. 83" Screen. With an infinity display that goes edge-to-edge, you can see more story before you scroll.
- 5. 83" Hd+ Infinity display; 1. 6GHz Octa-Core processor; Android 9 Pie; 3, 000mAh battery; 8MP rear/5MP front-facing camera; Internal memory 32GB Supports Micro SD memory card up to 512GB (not included); 2GB RAM; 4G LTE; Wi-Fi connectivity – 802. 11 b/G/openings; Bluetooth 5. 0
- PROMOTION: Get a $50 eGift Card when you purchase a $49+ Tracfone Handset and activate a new line of service by 5/7/2020 on the Tracfone website. Min. $15 plan required with service charge and applicable sales tax due at sale. Airtime Bundled Handsets excluded.
- Step 1: Purchase a $49+ Tracfone Handset anytime between 3/23/2020 through 4/30/2020. Tracfone Handset must be sold & shipped by Amazon.
- Step 2: Activate your service by 5/7/2020. Sign up for the eGift Card offer by following the instruction. Please provide a copy of your invoice and Handset serial number for validation.
- Step 3: Once validated, redeem your unique code with the instructions from the text message you receive. Please note that the unique code sent via text message can only be redeemed once and cannot be replaced. Limit of 1 Gift Card per qualifying phone number permitted.
- 5.5" HD Screen; 1.56 GHz Octa-Core Processor; Android 8.0 Oreo; 13MP Camera/13MP Front Facing Camera; Internal memory 16GB - supports Micro SD memory card up to 400GB (not included); 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Capable; Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology; MP3 Player
- 5" HD Screen; 1.35 GHz Quad-Core processor; Android 8.0 Oreo;
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Capable; Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology; MP3 Player; STANDBY TIME Standby time up to 21 days
- 8 MP Camera/5 MP Front Facing Camera; Internal memory 16 GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 400 GB (not included)
- Plans sold separately. Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC). Most GSM and CDMA smartphones are compatible
- Note: This phone is carrier locked; Customers must have had their locked device activated on service for no fewer than 12 months, redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Samsung Phones Under $100?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Samsung Phones Under $100? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Samsung Phones Under $100, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Samsung Phones Under $100 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Samsung Phones Under $100 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Samsung Phones Under $100?
- What benefits are there with buying an Samsung Phones Under $100?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Samsung Phones Under $100?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Samsung Phones Under $100, much less the best one?
- Which Samsung Phones Under $100are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Samsung Phones Under $100?
Cheap Samsung Phones Under $100 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Samsung Phones Under $100. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Samsung Phones Under $100, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Samsung Phones Under $100.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Samsung Phones Under $100 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Samsung Phones Under $100 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Samsung Phones Under $100 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Samsung Phones Under $100?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Samsung Phones Under $100.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Samsung Phones Under $100 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Samsung Phones Under $100.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Samsung Phones Under $100, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Samsung Phones Under $100 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Samsung Phones Under $100 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Samsung Phones Under $100 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.