10+ Best Samsung Phone Under $300 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Samsung Phone Under $300 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Samsung Phone Under $300 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- (6.2") HD+ Infinity-V 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) - Front glass, plastic body
- 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB - Android Pie Samsung One UI - Exynos 7884 Octa-Core - Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but will NOT work with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint
- 6. 4 inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 720 x 1560 pixels Dsiplay
- Non-Removable Lithium Ion 4000 mAh capacity with Fast charging 15W
- Internal Memory: 64GB, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 1GB
- Triple Rear Camera (25MP+8MP+5MP) with LED Flash, Panorama, HDR & 16MP Front Facing Camera
- Android OS, Exynos 7885, Octa-Core (Dual Core 1. 8 GHz Cortex-A73 & Hexa Core 1. 6 GHz Cortex-A53), Mali-G71
- With an extensive 4, 000 mAh long lasting battery, the Galaxy A20 keeps up with your fast paced life throughout the day and into the night; When you need a boost, power back up quickly with fast charging
- Featuring a dual lens, the Galaxy A20 is the only camera you’ll need; Capture more of what you see in every shot, thanks to an ultra wide camera; Shoot scenic photos with a 13MP rear Camera or take flattering selfies with an 8MP front Camera
- View a brilliant, edge to edge 6.4 inches Super AMOLED Infinity display
- Keep more with 32GB of built in memory; Expand your memory up to 512GB with a microSD card (sold separately)
- An ultra wide 123 degrees field of vision lets you fit more in the picture
- With a long lasting battery, the Galaxy A10e gives you more time to post, talk, text and share with friends and family
- Keep more with 32GB of built in memory; Expand your memory up to 512GB with a Micro SD card
- Enjoy an edge to edge view on a 5. 83" Infinity display
- Capture crisp, clear photos with an 8MP rear Camera and a 5MP front Camera
- Wireless voice, data and messaging services compatible with most major U.S. GSM and CDMA networks; Support for certain features and services such as VoWiFi and hotspot, vary by wireless service provider
- 6.4 inch Infinity-V Super AMOLED display, 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~268 ppi density), 4000 mAh Battery with Fast charging 15W, On-Screen Fingerprint
- 64GB ROM, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 1TB, Triple Rear Camera (25MP+8MP+5MP) with LED Flash, Panorama, HDR & 16MP Front Facing Camera
- Android OS, Exynos 7885, Octa-Core (Dual Core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & Hexa Core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53), Mali-G71
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
- Super Speed Dual Pixel Camera; Music Play Time: AOD off: Up to 90 hours, AOD on: Up to 51 hours
- Infinity Display: edge to edge immersive screen, enhancing your entertainment experience
- IP68 rating: withstands splashes, spills, and rain so it can take a dip, worry free
- Battery: AOD off: Up to 326 hours (13.6 days), AOD on: Up to 82 hours (3.5 days)
- Bluetooth v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps)
- Display: 5.83 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, Resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels
- Memory: 32GB 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB
- Main Camera: 8 MP, f/1.9, AF w/ LED flash, panorama, HDR - Selfie Camera: 5 MP, f/2.0
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) - Chipset: Exynos 7884 - CPU: Octa-core (2x1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.35 GHz Cortex-A53) - GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- Dimensions: 5.80 x 2.74 x 0.33 in, Weight: 4.97 oz
- 5.8-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2960 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android OS, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Octa-Core (4x2.7 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz), Adreno 630
- Internal Memory: 64GB, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 400GB
- 12MP Camera with f/1.5-2.4, 26mm lens, Dual Pixel PDAF & 8MP Front Camera with f/1.7, 25mm lens, Auto HDR
- GSM Unlocked
- Display: 6.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen w/ Corning Gorilla Glass 3 - Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Main Camera (Quad): 48 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP + 5 MP w/ LED flash, panorama, HDR - Selfie Camera: 32 MP w/ HDR
- Platform: OS Android - Chipset: Exynos 9611 - Processor: Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) - Graphics: Mali-G72 MP3
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot - Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE - GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Samsung Phone Under $300?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Samsung Phone Under $300? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Samsung Phone Under $300, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Samsung Phone Under $300 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Samsung Phone Under $300 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Samsung Phone Under $300?
- What benefits are there with buying an Samsung Phone Under $300?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Samsung Phone Under $300?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Samsung Phone Under $300, much less the best one?
- Which Samsung Phone Under $300are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Samsung Phone Under $300?
Cheap Samsung Phone Under $300 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Samsung Phone Under $300. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Samsung Phone Under $300, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Samsung Phone Under $300.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Samsung Phone Under $300 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Samsung Phone Under $300 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Samsung Phone Under $300 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Samsung Phone Under $300?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Samsung Phone Under $300.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Samsung Phone Under $300 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Samsung Phone Under $300.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Samsung Phone Under $300, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Samsung Phone Under $300 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Samsung Phone Under $300 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Samsung Phone Under $300 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.