10+ Best Powered Subwoofer Under $500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Powered Subwoofer Under $500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Powered Subwoofer Under $500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Powered subwoofer for extra bass & punch – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- Louder clearer sound even at high volume – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. Blends easily with any speaker and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- Double the amplifier power to 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and fit for extended use
- Easy to integrate with existing systems – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly. Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for a multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
- Rockville SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub.
- Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times.
- Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts. RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet.
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- New twisted flare port contributes to clear and tight bass
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- 10” cone woofer
- Stylish addition to any room
- High efficiency sub-woofer for small to medium-sized rooms - The HTS 12 features a 12" front-firing long-throw woofer with Polk's proprietary Dynamic Balance Technology designed to fill your room with immersive, three-dimensional sound in great clarity
- Your best bet with modern looks & thunderous performance – The sleek rounded corners are a highlight, but this sub will surely take your movie & music experience up a notch with its deep rumbling bass from the in-built 200-watt amplifier (400W at peak)
- Polk's patented power port technology delivers deeper bass response with its turbulence-smoothing diffuser that transitions air flow from the speaker into your listening area minimizing any kind of distortion & delivering rich full-range sound everywhere
- Universal compatibility & versatility – The sub comes with LFE & stereo line level inputs. Pair it with any of Polk’s Signature series 2-channel stereo speakers or create a complete home theater with S60 tower, S20 bookshelf & S35 center channel speakers
- All controls on the rear panel – Controls for volume, low pass filter and phase toggle for optimum bass levels (0 to 180 degree) are in close reach - right on the back of the subwoofer. The front has a clean rich look with detachable grille
- Heart-Thumping Music with Deep, Powerful Bass – Polk's 12-inch Dynamic Balance Woofer sounds better because it is built better. Make your movies, music & sports experience thrilling
- Accurate sound reproductions – Be it delicate, melodious string music or solid blasts and booms from bombs and bullets, this subwoofer picks the subtleties between different kinds of sound correctly and reproduces them with absolute perfection
- Driven by immense 460-watt power, the PSW505 gives high performance impactful sound without any distortion. While it blends with any speaker, it works best with Polk's Signature Series Speakers. Highly recommended for your home theater
- Versatile & fully loaded – The front grille is detachable, and the back has a magnetically shielded LFE-input for noisy signal aversion, line- & speaker-level inputs and outputs, and a Phase Toggle Switch designed for running multiple subwoofers
- Easy to integrate with existing systems – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly. Features continuously variable 60-120 Hz crossover and 25-125 Hz frequency response
- Superior Sound for your PA System: 12 inch 2000W active subwoofer speaker with high efficiency class D amplifiers
- The Perfect Match: XLR outputs, with six discreet DSP output modes for ideal matching with companion PA speaker
- Setup Simplified: Lightweight, portable PA cabinet design for easy transport, set up and installation; Integrated 35MM pole socket
- Feature-Packed: Extended LF switch for increased EQ control; Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Precision Engineered: Rugged finish always looks good, even with heavy use; Designed and tuned in the USA
- Powered subwoofer with 12-inch injection molded long throw woofer; BASH designed amp
- Patented BIC "Venturi" vent eliminates port noise
- Adjustable crossover, adjustable volume control, automatic signal sensing
- Inputs for both Dolby Pro Logic and Dolby Digital/DTS
- Backed by 5-year warranty
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier's stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA "Y" cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75" x 11.75" x 11.75" (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4" sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
- The Punch P300-12T is a universal "all in one" self-contained subwoofer enclosure with built-in amplifier for dropping Bass in any factory or aftermarket system
- The 12" high output subwoofer is impedance optimized for the built in 300-watt class-D amplifier in a slim design enclosure - Dimensions: 15" x 25.8" x 4.8" x 8.5"
- Featuring an adjustable 12db/Octave low pass crossover, on board adjustable bass boost EQ, and on board phase switch
- The enclosure can be connected via speaker level inputs for connection to factory systems, or traditional line level inputs for aftermarket systems
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Powered Subwoofer Under $500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Powered Subwoofer Under $500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Powered Subwoofer Under $500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Powered Subwoofer Under $500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Powered Subwoofer Under $500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Powered Subwoofer Under $500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Powered Subwoofer Under $500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Powered Subwoofer Under $500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Powered Subwoofer Under $500, much less the best one?
- Which Powered Subwoofer Under $500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Powered Subwoofer Under $500?
Cheap Powered Subwoofer Under $500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Powered Subwoofer Under $500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Powered Subwoofer Under $500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Powered Subwoofer Under $500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Powered Subwoofer Under $500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Powered Subwoofer Under $500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Powered Subwoofer Under $500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Powered Subwoofer Under $500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Powered Subwoofer Under $500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Powered Subwoofer Under $500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Powered Subwoofer Under $500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Powered Subwoofer Under $500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Powered Subwoofer Under $500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Powered Subwoofer Under $500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Powered Subwoofer Under $500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.