10+ Best Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- 10x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer helps you capture images with flexibility and ease
- Built in Wi Fi and NFC allows for easy sharing and transferring of images and videos
- 20.0 Megapixel CCD sensor combines with the DIGIC 4+ Image Processor to help deliver stunning image quality. Shooting Capacity Approx. 190 shots. Approx. 245 shots in ECO Mode. Video Recording Time Approx. 50 min
- 720p HD video capabilities. Hi Speed USB (Mini B); direct connection to Canon SELPHY, PIXMA Photo Printers & PictBridge compatible printers
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings based on predefined shooting situations
- HD Mini Digital Camera-- 2.7" LCD display,8x digital zoom,Built in flash;18MP resolution for good photos&1080P resolution for better video recording.
- Birthday&Christmas Gift--Perfect for traveling,daily use also popular for Birthday,Christmas,Thanksgiving Days Gift.Record beautiful Christmas moment for you
- Shooting Modes&Scenes-- Face detection,Smile capture,Continue Shot;Auto/Night Portrait/Night Scenery/Portrait/Scenery/Beach/High sensitivity
- Using Message-- Buy Class 10 SD/SDHC Card 32GB Max(over 80MB/S，no cards)for better using.Please update your computer USB Driver if picture upload failed,Or use a sd/sdhc card reader.Use camera on a full light environment never in dark,Turn off Marco Mode always!
- Product Message--If your camera takes unclear pictures,or battery does not hold a charge overnight,or even picture transfers failed.Please do not hesitate to Email us directly,We Offer 30 Days Satisfication Money Back and One Year Customer Service Support
- LARGE SENSOR – 1/2. 3-inch 20. 3MP MOS high-resolution sensor provides improved low- light performance by significantly expanding the incident light angle, ensuring uniform and high picture quality
- LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR LENS - features an impressively sharp 24mm ultra-wide angle 30x telephoto lens (35mm camera equivalent: 24-720mm)
- POWER O. I. S. - Optical Image Stabilizer (O. I. S. ) effectively compensates for hand shake to minimize blur during telephoto shooting with your LUMIX camera
- 4K VIDEO - QFHD 4K video in 3840x2160 at 30p; Also via 4K PHOTO Mode to capture fleeting photo opportunities at 30 fps in 8MP as still photos
- CAMERA BODY VIEWFINDER AND DISPLAY – Large 0. 21-inch (2, 330K-dot equiv. ) viewfinder and 3. 0-inch (1040K-dot) 180-degree tiltable touch-control monitor
- Large 1, 20 Megapixel sensor delivers brighter, more colorful photos with fewer image artifacts
- 10x (25-250mm) LEICA DC Lens optical zoom performance with a wide F/2.8-5.9 aperture for impressive background defocus effects
- 4K Ultra HD video recording plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus photo capture features
- Eye-level Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) and touch-enabled LCD for a wider viewing experience. Focusing Area- Normal- Wide 50 cm - infinity / Tele 70 cm - infinity. Focusing Area- AF Macro / MF / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture: Wide 5 cm - infinity / Tele 70 cm - infinity
- Lens-mounted control ring brings DSLR-like exposure control to a compact point-and-shoot camera body
- 30x Optical/60x Clear Image Zoom ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* Lens, 18.2MP Exmor R CMOS Sensor for superb low light images, Built-in retractable OLED Tru-Finder viewfinder
- Versatile video w/ high-quality XAVC S, AVCHD & MP4 formats, Simple connectivity to smartphones via Wi-Fi w/NFC, 5-axis image stabilization greatly reduces camera shake blur.Recording format:JPEG(DCF Ver.2.0,Exif Ver.2.3,MRF Baseline compliant)
- Selfie-ready 3" Extra Fine LCD multi-angle display, P/A/S/M modes, customizable settings and Memory Recall mode, Enhance features w/ downloadable camera apps, Capture the decisive moments with up to 10fps or keep your subject in focus with Lock-on AF
- Focus Range Wide: 1.97" (5 cm) - Infinity Telephoto: 8.20' (2.5 m) - Infinity.Adjustable Angle Up by approx. 180 degrees. F-number (Maximum Aperture) F3.5 (W) - 6.4 (T)
- In-The-Box: Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-BX1; AC AdaptorAC-UUD12; Micro USB cable; Wrist Strap; Instruction Manual
- 8x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer helps you capture images with flexibility and ease
- 20.0 Megapixel CCD sensor combines with the DIGIC 4+ Image Processor to help deliver stunning image quality
- 720p HD video capabilities.Focusing Range:Normal: 2.0 in. - infinity (W), 4.3 ft. (1.3m) - infinity (T)
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings based on predefined shooting situations
- Digital IS helps reduce the effect of camera shake and subject movement.Operating Temperature:32-104°F / 0-40°C.Compatible with Android devices version 4.0 or later
- Powerful 40x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer and Zoom Framing Assist
- 4K Video and 4K Time-lapse Movie
- Built-in Wi-Fi* and Bluetooth** Technology
- 20.3 Megapixel*** CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor.Optical Viewfinder:Not available
- 4X Optical Zoom
- 27mm Wide Angle;Compatible with PC or Mac
- 16 Megapixels;Compatible with PC or Mac.Focal Length 4.9 mm (Wide) — 19.6 mm (Tele). Shutter Speed: 1/2000 – 4 Seconds
- 2.7" LCD Screen
- 720p HD Video
- 【44MP & 2.7K】2020 Upgraded pocket camera has a 44 mega pixels photo resolution and 2.7K HD video. The image format is JPEG, the video format is AVI. You can capture and record wonderful HD lenses with family and friends at any time.
- 【16X Digital Zoom & 2.88" IPS Screen】This portable camera has a 16x digital zoom, which has the capability to get a clearer view of far-away subjects and capture the details you desire. In addition, the digital camera is equipped with a 2.88" IPS display screen, allowing even the elderly to easily view photos/videos.
- 【Perfect Gift】This mini digital camera is the perfect gift for kids, teens, beginners, elder people, friends. And it's the gift for Birthday, Holidays, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and any other special occasions.
- 【Webcam & Electronic Anti-shake】This 2.7k video camera can be used as webcam. Connect your camera to your computer via the attached mini USB cable, then keep pressing both the “M” button and the “POWER” button at the same time, select the camera as PC cam, then open the Youtube, Facebook and Instagram pages to start live streaming. You can also make video chat with friends or family. In addition, it also supports electronic anti-shake function, which can effectively improve the picture quality.
- 【Portable & Multi-function】 This small digital camera is a decent size, you can easily put it in your pocket or use our hang strip hanging anywhere, plus it comes with two 700mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery, convenient for your travel. t also supports Self-Timer, Continuous Shooting, Flashlight, Face/Smile Detection, and many other functions.
- Powerful 16.1-Megapixel CCD sensor gives you room to enlarge, zoom and crop to your heart's content without losing out on life-like clarity or quality
- 28mm wide angle lens lets you step up to a bigger frame and fit more of your subject in without having to step back
- Panning shot mode allows you to capture clear subject when it is in motion and loads of other scene modes providing you the best setting and exposure to capture great pictures in any circumstances
- Face detection and auto exposure detects facial features and enhances it for true subject highlighting. Blink/smile detection helps you to capture the perfect moment
- Use Red-eye removal to instantly touch up portraits. Adjust exposure to include more detail in light and dark scenes with the HDR touch-up tool
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500, much less the best one?
- Which Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500?
Cheap Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Point And Shoot Cameras Under 500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.