10+ Best Phones Under 5 Inches 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Phones Under 5 Inches of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Phones Under 5 Inches 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- 12.2MP Camera with f/1.8, 27mm, 1/2.6" Sensor Size + 8MP Front Camera with f/2.4, 27mm, 1/3.2" Sensor Size
- 5.0-inch AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android OS
- Internal Memory: 64GB, 4GB RAM
- Non-Removable Lithium Ion 2700 mAh Battery, Dimensions: 5.74 x 2.74 x 0.31 inches, Weight: 5.04 oz
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Being that this device is GSM unlocked it will work on any GSM Network with a NANO size SIM Card (and the NANO Sim card is NOT enclosed) you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activation of an account)
- WHAT NETWORK FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS DEVICE: GSM: GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900 UMTS: B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850) 4G LTE: B2(1900) ,B4(AWS), B5(850), B12(700)
- HOW LONG CAN I EXPECT THE BATTERY TO LAST ME: Well the battery (EB-BG530BBU) has 2600mAh which in a Usage time frame means Battery Talk Time Up to 9 hours Music Play Time of up to 71 hrs Video Play Time up to 13 hrs Internet Use Time on 3G up to 11 hrs on LTE: up to 12 hrs on Wi-Fi: up to 13 hrs before you need to recharge the battery.
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers the kinds that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers) Unlocked Devices will not work with CDMA Carriers the kinds that don't use sim cards for service like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin (contact your network provider prior to purchasing for verification that they support GSM frequencies).
- 16 GB, 1 GB RAM ARM Cortex-A53, 1400 MHz, Quad Core
- 8 MP, AF LED flash, HDR
- Dual SIM Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 3G HSDPA 900 / 2100
- GSM Version (DOESNT WORK WITH CDMA CARRIERS LIKE VERIZON AND SPRINT)
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes Since the device is unlocked any GSM Network Micro Size SIM will work (SIM Not included), you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activation)
- WHAT NETWORK BANDS ARE SUPPORTED: GSM, WCDMA, AWS, LTE, GSM: 700, 850,1900, 4G LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, Please contact your network Provider and Inquire as to there support of these bands in your area to ensure the device will work Properly
- HOW LONG CAN THIS PHONE LAST ME ON A FULL CHARGE: Included you will find a NON-Removable 2,035 mAh battery that lasts according to the manufacturer for 15 hours of continuous streaming as well as 17 days in Standby mode.
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as select NVMO Networks it's best to contact intended Network prior to purchase to confirm compatibility on the bands supported by this device
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL NOT WORK ON VERIZON OR SPRINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 5.0-inch Capacitive Touchscreen, 540 x 960 pixels with 16:9 screen ratio
- Android OS, Exynos7570 Quad, Quad-Core 1.4 GHz, Mali-T720
- 8MP Camera with AF, f/2.2, LED Flash & 5MP Front Camera with f/2.2
- Internal Memory: 8GB, 1GB RAM - microSD Up to 256GB
- Removable 2600mAh Lithium Ion Capacity
- 5.5”Hd+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display 720x1440 Resolution.
- 13MP Main Camera with LED Flash, 8MP Selfie camera with LED Flash.
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor with ARM Cortex-A55 chipset.
- 3,000mAh Battery and Android 9 Pie.
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile.
- Rugged smart phone 5" display, 4G GSM Unlocked Android, Dual SIM, 13 MP Camera, 5 MP selfie Camera, 8GB memory, 1. 3 Quad core processor.
- Gorilla glass display, IP68 certified military grade, water shock dust proof, 1. 3 GHz Quad core processor - 1GB RAM - Micro SD slot 32 GB
- Powerful 5000 mAh battery - 25 hour use time - 780 hours stand by time, GPS, Wi-Fi, FM radio, Hotspot
- Compatible ATT, T-Mobile, Metro, Simple Mobile, TracFone, Cricket Wireless, Net10, Speed talk, Straight Talk, Telcel America, Lyca Mobile, Go Smart, H2O Wireless, Mint, Walmart Mobile
- WHATS'S IN THE BOX? Phone, wall adapter, charging cable, headphones, manual, battery, 1 YEAR US UNLIMITED LIFETIME Support.
- 5" HD Screen; 1. 1 GHz Quad-Core processor; Android 8. 0 Oreo;
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Capable; Bluetooth 4. 2 wireless technology; MP3 Player
- 5 MP Camera/2 MP Front Facing Camera; Internal memory 16 GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 256 GB (not included)
- Plans sold separately.
- Note: This phone is carrier locked; Customers must have had their locked device activated on service for no fewer than 12 months, redeemed air time cards in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported
- Unlocked Dual SIM Smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Stunning 5.0" HD Display 720 x 1280 Resolution I 294ppi
- 8MP Main Camera with flash + 5MP Selfie Camera
- 8GB Internal memory 1GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others
- "★【 5.5"" 18:9 IPS Screen : 】 The high technology of IPS offers you a large viewing angle, outstanding motion picture and energy-saving user experience. It’s suitable for you to watch high-definition digital video, especially fast moving pictures such as games, racing games and action movies. "
- "★【 RAM 1GB+8GB ROM:】 XGODY D27 packed with 1GB RAM & 8GB ROM, and it supports external 32GB SD card. So you can run big games and have your own media collection for fun. "
- ★【 Unlocked, 3G/GSM Networks 】with WCDMA 850/2100(850/1900 optional) and 2G (GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz) network. Unlocked Cell Phones compatible with works on GSM Networks including T-Mobile, AT&T, NEXTEL and Cincinnati Bell. But Not work well with CDMA carriers like Verizon, Sprint and Boost. And it will be gives you a quick network connection for incredibly fast streaming and downloading, so you can do more, uninterrupted.
- ★【 Android 7.0: 】As the latest and most advanced Android operation system. Android 7.0 is faster, smarter, safer and much more efficient. It is bound to offer you smoother and sweater operation experience.
- ★【Service and Warranty】: We aim to provide customers with comprehensive after-sales service:“2 year free warranty, lifetime after-sales service”. If you need any help with using your products, please send e-mail to us and we will be happy to assist you.
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Phones Under 5 Inches?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Phones Under 5 Inches? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Phones Under 5 Inches, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Phones Under 5 Inches available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Phones Under 5 Inches that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Phones Under 5 Inches?
- What benefits are there with buying an Phones Under 5 Inches?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Phones Under 5 Inches?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Phones Under 5 Inches, much less the best one?
- Which Phones Under 5 Inchesare good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Phones Under 5 Inches?
Cheap Phones Under 5 Inches Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Phones Under 5 Inches. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Phones Under 5 Inches, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Phones Under 5 Inches.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Phones Under 5 Inches buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Phones Under 5 Inches currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Phones Under 5 Inches has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Phones Under 5 Inches?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Phones Under 5 Inches.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Phones Under 5 Inches objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Phones Under 5 Inches.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Phones Under 5 Inches, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Phones Under 5 Inches is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Phones Under 5 Inches information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Phones Under 5 Inches is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.