10+ Best Phones Under $400 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Phones Under $400 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Phones Under $400 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Charge Up. Power Through: Spend more time scrolling, texting and sharing, and less time looking for an outlet to charge your mobile phone; Its long-lasting battery has the power to keep up with you
- A Lens for Your Favorite Angle: Capture shareable cell phone portraits, wide shots and videos with the Samsung Galaxy A21’s versatile, 16MP triple-lens camera
- Big Screen to Get More Done: Keep in touch with friends, family and the news with plenty of room on a crystal-clear, 6.5" edge-to-edge display screen
- Store More: Keep all your photos and apps on your Android smart phone without worrying about storage; Get up to 512GB of storage with a MicroSD card (sold separately)
- Wireless voice, data and messaging services compatible with most major U. S. GSM and CDMA networks; Support for certain features and services such as VoWiFi and hot spot, vary by wireless service provider
- SUPER LONG RANGE UP TO 2300 FEET - Experience the best in long-range coverage and clarity, provided by a unique antenna design and advances in noise-filtering technology. With over 2000 feet or range, you can be on a call anywhere in your home, yard, or even your neighbors home.
- SMART CALL BLOCKER AND CALLER ID ANNOUNCE - This system lets you block nuisance callers on the spot with one touch. What more, it can filter robocalls and unwanted call while allowing welcome calls to get through. For screen out robocalls, set it to ask the callers to press the pound key. For screen out unknown callers, set it to ask the callers to record their names and press the pound key. After your caller completes the request, the phone rings and announces the caller's name. You then can choose to block or answer the call, or forward the call to the answering system.
- BLUETOOTH CONNECT TO CELL - Make and receive calls from your cellular plan while enjoying the comforts of a home phone. Pair up to 4 cell phones and connect 2 cell phones, or one cell phone and one BLUETOOTH headset for use with landline calls. With a touch of a button, enjoy the high-tech benefits your smart phone offers. Even if your smart phone is in a different room, you can still access Siri or Google Now from the cordless handsets. Place a call, write or read a text and perform all the other actions these services offer.
- DIGITAL ANSWERING SYSTEM WITH VOICE GUIDE - This cordless system includes a digital answering machine that has a LED message counter, and records up to 22 minutes of incoming messages, outgoing announcements and memos. A built-in voice guide can help you to set up the system easily.
- LARGE SCREENS, BIG TEXT, LIGHTED KEY PAD - High-contrast text on the extra-large 2 inch screen on handset and 3.5 inch screen on base make it easy to read incoming caller ID or call history records. Plus, the enlarged font and extra-large and lighted handset keypad allows for easy dialing in low-light conditions. This feature is especially helpful for those who are visually impaired.
- UNSURPASSED RANGE & ANSWERING SYSTEM Experience the best in long-range coverage and clarity, provided by a unique antenna design and advances in noise-filtering technology. This reliable cordless system includes a digital answering machine that can record up to 22 minutes of incoming messages, outgoing announcements and memos, and a voice-guide for easier set up.
- SMART CALL BLOCKER & CALLER ID ANNOUNCE Say goodbye to unwanted calls. Robocalls on your landline are automatically blocked from ever ringing through - even the first time. You can also permanently blacklist any number you want with one touch on the delicated key on the handset. The call block directory can store up to 1,000 name and number entries. Plus, the handset announces the name of the caller, so you can decide on answer the call or block it - screening call is never easier.
- LARGE 2-INCH SCREEN, BIG TEXT, LIGHTED KEY PAD High-contrast text on the extra-large 2 inch screen makes it easy to read incoming caller ID or call history records. Plus, the enlarged font and extra-large and lighted handset keypad allows for easy dialing in low-light conditions. This feature is especially helpful for those who are visually impaired.
- HANDSET SPEAKERPHONE, AUDIO ASSIST, INTERCOM This cordless system has built-in a full-duplex speakerphone on handset allowing both ends to speak - and be heard - at the same time for conversations that are more true to life. Also designed with useful features like Audio Assit, handset intercom to help your daily communications enjoyable.
- EXPANDABLE TO 5 HANDSET Easily add accessory handsets (use BL102-0 model) up to 5 total, with just one phone jack.
- 100% Designed, Engineered, and Manufactured in the USA by WeatherTech!
- Designed using interchangeable base cups allowing you to customize the perfect snug fit.
- The adjustable phone holder fits virtually all known mobile phones, including those with normal sized protective cases.
- Base allows phone to rotate 360°, adjustable for viewing from any seat position.
- Open access bottom lets you easily charge your mobile device while it is in place.
- BI Lingual Caller ID: Talking caller ID audibly announces caller information in either English or Spanish from the telephone’s base unit and cordless handsets when you can't view the screen
- One Touch Telephone Call Block: Register up to 250 numbers with one touch call block on the cordless phone base unit & cordless handsets; Compatible with hearing Aid T Coil (TIA 1083 compliant)
- Panasonic Voice Paging: More than a traditional intercom, voice paging sends clear simultaneous announcements to all cordless handsets at once; Talk Time: 12 hours max
- Enhanced cordless phone sound quality noise reduction automatically suppresses background interference while enhancing voice tones for clearer conversation on the base unit & cordless handsets
- Secure Long Range phone Signal Dect 6.0 wireless technology offers a long range cordless phone and is ideal for homes and apartments with thick walls
- Link2Cell Bluetooth Enabled: Link up to two Smartphones via Bluetooth to make and receive cell/smartphone calls anywhere in the house with Link2Cell cordless handsets
- Talking Text Sender Alert: When a call comes in through your Link2Cell smartphone or cell, the cordless phone will announce the name or phone number using the text to speech function
- Enhanced cordless phone Sound Quality: noise reduction automatically suppresses background interference while enhancing voice tones for clearer conversation on the base unit and cordless handsets
- Powerful phone Battery Backup: With a charged cordless handset in the base unit, enjoy up to 12 hours of talk time when the power goes out
- Secure Long Range phone Signal Dect 6.0 wireless technology offers a long range cordless phone and is ideal for homes and apartments with thick walls; Charge Time: 7 hours; Base unit standby power consumption: 1.2 W
- Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.).
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic, in which case it will be UL or Mfi (“Made for iPhone”) Certified.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm’s length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. SIM card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
- Up to 3 day battery *. Go up to three days1 on a single charge thanks to a 5000 mAh battery.
- 16 MP triple camera system. Capture ultra-wide angle panoramas, sharper portraits, and super detailed close-up shots.
- Dual Stereo Speakers tuned by Dolby. Enjoy 4x more crystal-clear audio that’s 4x more powerful2 with dual stereo speakers tuned by Dolby.
- Max Vision display. Bring games and movies to life on a vivid 6. 4" Full HD+ display.
- ONE TOUCH TELEPHONE CALL BLOCK - Register up to 150 numbers with one-touch Call Block on the cordless phone base unit & cordless handsets. Compatible with Hearing Aid T-Coil (TIA-1083 Compliant)
- HIGH-CONTRAST DISPLAYS & KEYPADS – Large 1.6 inch backlit LCD cordless handset screens clearly show call functions in any light. Soft touch amber backlit keypads enhance readability
- TELEPHONE RINGER IDs - Assigned pre-programmed ringtones will sound on the phone’s base unit and cordless handsets when corresponding Caller ID numbers are received from incoming telephone calls
- INTELLIGENT ECO MODE – Cordless handset power consumption lowers automatically on the handset nearest to the phone’s base unit resulting in extended talk time
- TIME SAVING CONVENIENCE – Program and store up to 100 numbers in phonebook, enjoy nine speed dial settings and handset-to-handset intercom
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Phones Under $400?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Phones Under $400? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Phones Under $400, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Phones Under $400 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Phones Under $400 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Phones Under $400?
- What benefits are there with buying an Phones Under $400?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Phones Under $400?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Phones Under $400, much less the best one?
- Which Phones Under $400are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Phones Under $400?
Cheap Phones Under $400 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Phones Under $400. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Phones Under $400, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Phones Under $400.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Phones Under $400 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Phones Under $400 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Phones Under $400 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Phones Under $400?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Phones Under $400.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Phones Under $400 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Phones Under $400.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Phones Under $400, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Phones Under $400 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Phones Under $400 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Phones Under $400 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.