10+ Best Phones $200 And Under 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Phones $200 And Under of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Phones $200 And Under 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- No CDMA, No VoLTE, No US Warranty
- International GSM Only - Will not work on CDMA carriers like Sprint and Verizon.
- Capture brilliant resultsThe 13 MP camera makes it easy to shoot like a pro. With a f/2. 0 aperture that lets in lots of light, photos turn out great even when the lighting isn’t.
- Up to 2-day battery and rapid charging. Power through today and into tomorrow on a single charge and then power up fast.
- 6. 2" Max Vision display and loudspeaker. Watch movies come to life on an ultra-wide HD+ screen with loud, clear sound.
- Unlocked Dual SIM 4G LTE smartphone, 5.0 inch HD display, quad core processing power in a great value product
- Newest Android 9.0 Pie with 16 GB Internal memory and 2 GB RAM. Slot for an optional mircoSD card with up to 32 GB capacity.
- 8 MP autofocus camera with LED Flash with a 5 MP front facing camera, HD 1080p recording, face detection and image stabilization
- 2200 mAh battery, browse, stream music, watch video, and play games at blazing speed, WiFi networking with WiFi mobile hotspot and tethering capabilities, GPS for navigation and location services,
- 4G LTE (2,4,5,12,17), 3G HSPA (850,1700,1900), GSM Quad band(850,900,1800,1900): US compatibility on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T Mobile, Straight Talk, Cricket, Consumer Cellular, MetroPCS, Net10, Pure Talk and others. No contracts required; International version, available in Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, Venezuela, Argentina, and other 190 countries and regions.
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- SM-A107M/DS, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0)
- 6.2 inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53; 4000 mAh battery, Rear Fingerprint sensor + Front Face Recognition, accelerometer, proximity
- GPRS/E: 850/900/1800/1900, 3G: 850/900/AWS/1900, LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B20/B38/B40/B41. Does NOT have NFC
- 5.5”Hd+ 18:9 Curved Glass Display 720x1440 Resolution.
- 13MP Main Camera with LED Flash, 8MP Selfie camera with LED Flash.
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor with ARM Cortex-A55 chipset.
- 3,000mAh Battery and Android 9 Pie.
- 4G LTE (2/4/5/12/17) 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile.
- ①【4GB RAM+64GB ROM】CUBOT X19 packs a MT6763 processor and pairs that with 4GB of RAM. You also get 64GB of storage, which is expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card. In everyday use, the CUBOT X19 is quite responsive, when you are switching between a dozen open apps.
- ②【5.93 inch FHD + AI Kamera】With advanced 5.93 inch FHD sensitive display and 18: 9 full screen ratio, CUBOT X19 mobiletelephone provides you a wider and more vivid high-end visual experience for watching video and playing games. The 90Hz setting delivers smoother scrolling and better gameplay. With dual rear cameras of 16.0MP and 2.0 MP, front camera 8.0MP, plus PDAF technology, you can make out more detail in CUBOT's photo.
- ③【4000mAh + Dual 4G LTE】With 4000mAh huge battery and fast charge function, no matter playing games or making long-time phone call, you will never worry about running out of power on half way. You get a full day of use even when online for hours. Our smartphone is designed with Dual 4G Sim dual standby supporting T-mobile, you can easily separate work from life as well as surfing online more freely and efficiently and use it in other countries.
- ④【Other Functions】Our Smartphone has also another modern features, just like GPS/A-GPS, Face Unlock, Fingerprint, Light Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope, Magnetic, OTG etc. Fingerprint reader keeps your phone private from peering family members. When used with a mapping app like Avenza Maps, our smartphone does a reasonable job of functioning as a GPS.
- ⑤【Support &Service】This phone works on GSM-based networks such as AT&T and T-Mobile, BUT will not work on CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint. As the manufacturer, we devote ourselves into quality and best customer service, including technical and after-sales.So long as the problem is Not caused by inadvertent damage (such as detaching the phone to cause damage towards screen and motherboard ), we supply one year maintenance for free.
- Go big with the Nokia 5.3 smartphone's epic-sized 6. 55-inch HD+ display and incredible quad rear camera that captures stunning pictures even in low light, helps you select your best shot, and creates professional-looking portraits.
- Capture great detail with the quad camera's 13 MP main lens, get everything in the frame with the ultra-wide, 118-degree 5 MP lens, focus in on the tiniest details with the 2 MP macro lens, and create blurred bokeh images with the 2 MP depth sensor.
- Stay in the game for longer thanks to the dynamic Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor's silky smooth graphics and AI-assisted Adaptive Battery that saves energy for the apps you use the most and stays charged for up to 2 days.
- The Nokia 5.3 and Google Assistant utilize AI-powered machine learning to learn and adapt to you with every use, and the dedicated Google Assistant button makes it easy to ask questions, update calendars, check traffic, and more.
- Loaded with Android 10 (and ready for Android 11), it also features 64 GB internal storage, MicroSD card support up to 512 GB, and WiFi and Bluetooth 4. 2 connectivity. It comes with a charger, Micro USB cable, and quick start guide (SIM card not included).
- ▶▶【System&Network】Operation system : Android 9.0 Network: 4G FDD B2/4/5/7/12/17/28A+B 3G: (850/1700/1900): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile.
- ▶▶【Pure Android 9.0 system】In Android 9.0, Google has perfectly solved the problem of fragmentation and made the devices runs more fastest and smoother, brings an improved user interface with better security and intuitive navigation. Using gestures instead of buttons makes you easier and faster switching between apps.
- ▶▶【64GB ROM & 4000mAh big Battery】4GB of RAM will perfectly deal with heavy Android apps and games without sweating. 64GB internal storage are enough for you to store your movies, music, and pictures. Supported by a 4000mAh big battery, X19 can offer you enough power for a full day.
- ▶▶【16MP Camera & Dual Sim Daul standby】 16MP rear camera accurately capture picture with vivid clarity and stunning detail with 5P lens, F2.0 aperture. Supporting Dual SIM Dual Standby that allows you balance work and life.
- ▶▶【5.93 inch FHD+ 1080P Display】X19 adopts a 5.93 inch FHD+ 1080P screen that delivers you a superior viewing experience.You can enjoy the big screen when watching movies, playing games, reading e-books, handling working files and etc.
- 6.1” HD+ 19:9 Infinity Curved Glass Display
- Dual 13MP+ Depth Sensor Main Camera with LED Flash + 13 MP Selfie Camera
- 64GB Internal Memory 3GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; 1.6GHz Octa-Core Processor| ARM Corterx-A55 with IMG8322 GPU
- 4,000mAH Battery with 10W Quick Charge, Android 9 Pie and Fingerprint Senor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/12/17/28) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. (Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- 🏆【Rugged and waterproof smartphone】 the companion of industrial worker and outdoor sports enthusiast. With its ultra solid, strong and reliable design (1.5 meters fall-resistant and waterproof; 99% dust-proof; resistance to high and low temperatures -55 ° C to 70 ° C).
- 🏆 【Large 8.000 mAh battery】 OUKTEL WP5 resistant phone supports a large 8,000 mAh battery under the hood. The large 8,000 mAh battery can be used for several days. With the help of low-power displays and low-power processors, the autonomy of WP5 exceeds your imagination. (Smartphone waterproof waiting 615 hours, 42 hours talking, 43 hours MP3 music, 12 hours online video) No longer worry about losing contact with friends!
- 🏆 【Durable 5.5-inch screen (18: 9 aspect ratio)】The WP5 phone is equipped with ultra-strong glass 5 times stronger than the strong Corning Gorilla Glass, which can support bumps and scratches, making it a sturdy phone. Gorilla Glass, aspect ratio 18: 9, screen ratio 88%, resolution 720 * 1440)
- 🏆 【Rear camera with three lenses, four glare LED flashlights】Rear camera with three 13MP + 5MP + 2MP lenses, plus 5MP front camera (Aperture F / 2.0, AI Beauty, PDAF). Super powerful 4-LED flashlight-no matter where you are!
- 🏆 【Android 10.0 & Powerful 12nm quad-core processor】 WP5 explosion-proof mobile phone is used with MediaTek MT6761 quad-core processor, clock speed is 1.8GHz, with 4GB RAM and optimized Android 10.0 smartphone waterproof operating system, suitable for stable operation Without having to perform multiple tasks. (Cortex A53 1.8 GHz, 550 MHz, 4 GB RAM + 32 GB ROM)
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Phones $200 And Under?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Phones $200 And Under? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Phones $200 And Under, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Phones $200 And Under available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Phones $200 And Under that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Phones $200 And Under?
- What benefits are there with buying an Phones $200 And Under?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Phones $200 And Under?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Phones $200 And Under, much less the best one?
- Which Phones $200 And Underare good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Phones $200 And Under?
Cheap Phones $200 And Under Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Phones $200 And Under. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Phones $200 And Under, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Phones $200 And Under.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Phones $200 And Under buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Phones $200 And Under currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Phones $200 And Under has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Phones $200 And Under?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Phones $200 And Under.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Phones $200 And Under objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Phones $200 And Under.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Phones $200 And Under, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Phones $200 And Under is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Phones $200 And Under information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Phones $200 And Under is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.