10+ Best Phone Under 500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Phone Under 500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Phone Under 500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Charge Up. Power Through: Spend more time scrolling, texting and sharing, and less time looking for an outlet to charge your mobile phone; Its long-lasting battery has the power to keep up with you
- A Lens for Your Favorite Angle: Capture shareable cell phone portraits, wide shots and videos with the Samsung Galaxy A21’s versatile, 16MP triple-lens camera
- Big Screen to Get More Done: Keep in touch with friends, family and the news with plenty of room on a crystal-clear, 6.5" edge-to-edge display screen
- Store More: Keep all your photos and apps on your Android smart phone without worrying about storage; Get up to 512GB of storage with a MicroSD card (sold separately)
- Wireless voice, data and messaging services compatible with most major U. S. GSM and CDMA networks; Support for certain features and services such as VoWiFi and hot spot, vary by wireless service provider
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- SUPER LONG RANGE UP TO 2300 FEET - Experience the best in long-range coverage and clarity, provided by a unique antenna design and advances in noise-filtering technology. With over 2000 feet or range, you can be on a call anywhere in your home, yard, or even your neighbors home.
- SMART CALL BLOCKER AND CALLER ID ANNOUNCE - This system lets you block nuisance callers on the spot with one touch. What more, it can filter robocalls and unwanted call while allowing welcome calls to get through. For screen out robocalls, set it to ask the callers to press the pound key. For screen out unknown callers, set it to ask the callers to record their names and press the pound key. After your caller completes the request, the phone rings and announces the caller's name. You then can choose to block or answer the call, or forward the call to the answering system.
- BLUETOOTH CONNECT TO CELL - Make and receive calls from your cellular plan while enjoying the comforts of a home phone. Pair up to 4 cell phones and connect 2 cell phones, or one cell phone and one BLUETOOTH headset for use with landline calls. With a touch of a button, enjoy the high-tech benefits your smart phone offers. Even if your smart phone is in a different room, you can still access Siri or Google Now from the cordless handsets. Place a call, write or read a text and perform all the other actions these services offer.
- DIGITAL ANSWERING SYSTEM WITH VOICE GUIDE - This cordless system includes a digital answering machine that has a LED message counter, and records up to 22 minutes of incoming messages, outgoing announcements and memos. A built-in voice guide can help you to set up the system easily.
- LARGE SCREENS, BIG TEXT, LIGHTED KEY PAD - High-contrast text on the extra-large 2 inch screen on handset and 3.5 inch screen on base make it easy to read incoming caller ID or call history records. Plus, the enlarged font and extra-large and lighted handset keypad allows for easy dialing in low-light conditions. This feature is especially helpful for those who are visually impaired.
- Link2Cell Bluetooth Enabled: Link up to two Smartphones via Bluetooth to make and receive cell/smartphone calls anywhere in the house with Link2Cell cordless handsets
- Talking Text Sender Alert: When a call comes in through your Link2Cell smartphone or cell, the cordless phone will announce the name or phone number using the text to speech function
- Enhanced cordless phone Sound Quality: noise reduction automatically suppresses background interference while enhancing voice tones for clearer conversation on the base unit and cordless handsets
- Powerful phone Battery Backup: With a charged cordless handset in the base unit, enjoy up to 12 hours of talk time when the power goes out
- Secure Long Range phone Signal Dect 6.0 wireless technology offers a long range cordless phone and is ideal for homes and apartments with thick walls; Charge Time: 7 hours; Base unit standby power consumption: 1.2 W
- UNSURPASSED RANGE & ANSWERING SYSTEM Experience the best in long-range coverage and clarity, provided by a unique antenna design and advances in noise-filtering technology. This reliable cordless system includes a digital answering machine that can record up to 22 minutes of incoming messages, outgoing announcements and memos, and a voice-guide for easier set up.
- SMART CALL BLOCKER & CALLER ID ANNOUNCE Say goodbye to unwanted calls. Robocalls on your landline are automatically blocked from ever ringing through - even the first time. You can also permanently blacklist any number you want with one touch on the delicated key on the handset. The call block directory can store up to 1,000 name and number entries. Plus, the handset announces the name of the caller, so you can decide on answer the call or block it - screening call is never easier.
- LARGE 2-INCH SCREEN, BIG TEXT, LIGHTED KEY PAD High-contrast text on the extra-large 2 inch screen makes it easy to read incoming caller ID or call history records. Plus, the enlarged font and extra-large and lighted handset keypad allows for easy dialing in low-light conditions. This feature is especially helpful for those who are visually impaired.
- HANDSET SPEAKERPHONE, AUDIO ASSIST, INTERCOM This cordless system has built-in a full-duplex speakerphone on handset allowing both ends to speak - and be heard - at the same time for conversations that are more true to life. Also designed with useful features like Audio Assit, handset intercom to help your daily communications enjoyable.
- EXPANDABLE TO 5 HANDSET Easily add accessory handsets (use BL102-0 model) up to 5 total, with just one phone jack.
- GALAXY 5G FOR EVERYONE: With 5G, your phone now delivers mind-boggling speeds, superior connections and nearly undetectable lag times. (5G speeds vary and require optimal network and connection (factors include frequency, bandwidth, congestion); see carrier for availability)
- BIGGER. BRIGHTER. BOLDER: See your entertainment in exquisite clarity and dramatic contrast on this massive 6.7" Super AMOLED+ Infinity Display.
- PRO-GRADE SHOTS WITH A TAP: Shoot professional-grade photos and videos with A71 5G's quad lens camera. Shoot epic landscapes, dramatic portraits, and super clear and steady videos. With the 64MP main lens, you'll capture all the beautiful details just as you see them.
- POWER TO KEEP YOU GOING: Scroll, snap and share more with a long lasting, fast charging battery.
- US Version & Warranty
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
- 48 MP1 triple camera system. Capture outstanding shots in any situation, from sharp and bright low-light photos to ultra-wide angle action videos.
- Built-in stylus. Edit photos with pinpoint precision, jot notes, sketch freely, and experience finer control with everyday tasks.
- Up to two days battery life2. Go longer on a single charge with a 4000 mAh battery.
- Dual Stereo Speakers tuned by Dolby. Enjoy crystal-clear audio that’s 4x more powerful2 with dual stereo speakers tuned by Dolby.
- Upgrade your Galaxy: the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite has the features you’ve been waiting for Its easy-to-use pro-grade camera delivers the perfect shot every time, and a fast-charging battery lets you dive into whatever life throws your way
- Performance to do more: Smooth, high-quality performance with the same powerful processor that drives the iconic Galaxy S10. With 8GB of RAM, you can play games, stream movies and broadcast live—all with rapid responsiveness
- Pro-grade shots in just a snap: Capture professional-quality photos with the Galaxy S10 Lite smartphone camera and quick take feature. Take beautiful pictures even in low light with the 48MP main camera. The 32MP front camera knows its way around a stunning selfie too
- Smooth action as you move: Capture all of the action with virtually no blur in crisp UHD quality. Super Steady Mode makes photos and videos look super smooth, even in low-light conditions
- Crisp. Colorful. Captivating: Lose yourself in the edge-to-edge color and intense detail of a massive 6.7 inches Infinity Display with a Super AMOLED Plus screen
- 5.7" HD+ FullVision Display
- 13 MP PDAF Fast Focus Main Rear Camera
- 5 MP 120° Super Wide Rear Camera
- 5 MP Front Facing Camera with Portrait Mode
- Long Lasting 3,000 mAh Battery
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. SIM card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
- Up to 3 day battery *. Go up to three days1 on a single charge thanks to a 5000 mAh battery.
- 16 MP triple camera system. Capture ultra-wide angle panoramas, sharper portraits, and super detailed close-up shots.
- Dual Stereo Speakers tuned by Dolby. Enjoy 4x more crystal-clear audio that’s 4x more powerful2 with dual stereo speakers tuned by Dolby.
- Max Vision display. Bring games and movies to life on a vivid 6. 4" Full HD+ display.
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Phone Under 500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Phone Under 500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Phone Under 500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Phone Under 500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Phone Under 500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Phone Under 500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Phone Under 500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Phone Under 500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Phone Under 500, much less the best one?
- Which Phone Under 500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Phone Under 500?
Cheap Phone Under 500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Phone Under 500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Phone Under 500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Phone Under 500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Phone Under 500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Phone Under 500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Phone Under 500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Phone Under 500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Phone Under 500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Phone Under 500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Phone Under 500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Phone Under 500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Phone Under 500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Phone Under 500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Phone Under 500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.