10+ Best Phone Under 300 Unlocked 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Phone Under 300 Unlocked of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Phone Under 300 Unlocked 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Display: 6.4 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Memory: 128GB, 4G RAM - MicroSD up to 512GB
- Android OS -- Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65 -- Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz & 6x1.7 GHz) -- ARM Mali-G52
- Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery, Fast charging 15W
- Dimensions: 6.27 x 2.88 x 0.34 in, Weight: 6.53 oz
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- (6.2") HD+ Infinity-V 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) - Front glass, plastic body
- 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB - Android Pie Samsung One UI - Exynos 7884 Octa-Core - Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but will NOT work with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint
- Vivid 6.3” Full HD+ Infinity Display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- A.I Triple Camera 48MP + 2MP Depth Sensor + 8MP Wide Angle 120° Camera with flash, and 16MP Selfie camera
- 128GB Internal memory 4GB RAM Micro SD up to 128GB; Mediatek Helio P60 Octa-Core 2.0GHz processor | 64 bit with AI technology
- Super 4,000mAh battery with 18W Ultra Quick Charge, Wireless Charging Compatible, and Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/28) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- LTE Cat4 (Bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20) TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41) Dual SIM Standby > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6. 5” Max Vision HD+ (720x1600) | 269ppi - Fingerprint reader - Water repellent design - Bluetooth4. 2
- 64GB + 4GB RAM, Up to 256GB microSD card expandable - MediaTek Helio P35 - 3. 5mm headset jack - Wi-Fi 802. 11 b/g/n | 2. 4GHz - No NFC
- Rear Triple Camera: 16 megapixels + 2MP depth sensor + 2MP macro - Front Camera: 8 megapixels - Video: FHD (30fps) | HD (30fps)
- Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including Amazon Shopping, Amazon Music, Audible and Amazon Alexa
- Amazon exclusive version with Amazon Alexa built-in: Simply say “Alexa” or double press the power button to play music, hear the news or check the weather wherever you are. Just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly
- 6.2" Full HD+ Max Vision display (2270 x 1080) with 19:9 aspect ratio, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 512 GB of microSD expandable memory, Android 9.0, and US warranty
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 1.8 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 506 GPU
- 12MP + 5MP dual camera with LED flash, 8 MP front-facing camera with screen flash for low light selfies
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
- 48 MP1 triple camera system. Capture outstanding shots in any situation, from sharp and bright low-light photos to ultra-wide angle action videos.
- Built-in stylus. Edit photos with pinpoint precision, jot notes, sketch freely, and experience finer control with everyday tasks.
- Up to two days battery life2. Go longer on a single charge with a 4000 mAh battery.
- Dual Stereo Speakers tuned by Dolby. Enjoy crystal-clear audio that’s 4x more powerful2 with dual stereo speakers tuned by Dolby.
- Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.).
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic, in which case it will be UL or Mfi (“Made for iPhone”) Certified.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm’s length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
- 6.09 inch 1560p x 720p HD+ display with 16.7 M colors, 283 PPI ,TÜV Rheinland eye comfort certification
- ROM: 32GB RAM: 2GB, OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), User Interface: EMUI 9.0, Processor: MTK MT6765 Octa-Core (4x2.3 GHz + 4x1.8 GHz)
- Front Camera: 8MP, Rear Camera: 13MP, Non-removable 3,020mAh Battery, Dual SIM Slot and Micro-SD Slot
- 3G: B1/B2/B4/B5/B8, 2G: B2/B3/B5/B8, 4G: LTE B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B28/B38/B41
- International Model, Does not have US Warranty. Will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, Etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Phone Under 300 Unlocked?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Phone Under 300 Unlocked? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Phone Under 300 Unlocked, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Phone Under 300 Unlocked available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Phone Under 300 Unlocked that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Phone Under 300 Unlocked?
- What benefits are there with buying an Phone Under 300 Unlocked?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Phone Under 300 Unlocked?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Phone Under 300 Unlocked, much less the best one?
- Which Phone Under 300 Unlockedare good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Phone Under 300 Unlocked?
Cheap Phone Under 300 Unlocked Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Phone Under 300 Unlocked. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Phone Under 300 Unlocked, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Phone Under 300 Unlocked.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Phone Under 300 Unlocked buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Phone Under 300 Unlocked currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Phone Under 300 Unlocked has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Phone Under 300 Unlocked?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Phone Under 300 Unlocked.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Phone Under 300 Unlocked objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Phone Under 300 Unlocked.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Phone Under 300 Unlocked, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Phone Under 300 Unlocked is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Phone Under 300 Unlocked information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Phone Under 300 Unlocked is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.