10+ Best Phone Under 300$ 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Phone Under 300$ of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Phone Under 300$ 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including Amazon Shopping, Amazon Music, Audible and Amazon Alexa
- Amazon exclusive version with Amazon Alexa built-in: Simply say “Alexa” or double press the power button to play music, hear the news or check the weather wherever you are. Just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly
- 6.2" Full HD+ Max Vision display (2270 x 1080) with 19:9 aspect ratio, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 512 GB of microSD expandable memory, Android 9.0, and US warranty
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 1.8 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 506 GPU
- 12MP + 5MP dual camera with LED flash, 8 MP front-facing camera with screen flash for low light selfies
- With an extensive 4, 000 mAh long lasting battery, the Galaxy A20 keeps up with your fast paced life throughout the day and into the night; When you need a boost, power back up quickly with fast charging
- Featuring a dual lens, the Galaxy A20 is the only camera you’ll need; Capture more of what you see in every shot, thanks to an ultra wide camera; Shoot scenic photos with a 13MP rear Camera or take flattering selfies with an 8MP front Camera
- View a brilliant, edge to edge 6.4 inches Super AMOLED Infinity display
- Keep more with 32GB of built in memory; Expand your memory up to 512GB with a microSD card (sold separately)
- An ultra wide 123 degrees field of vision lets you fit more in the picture
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Experience one of our advanced camera systems, featuring a triple camera setup with a 16 MP main sensor alongside a 5 MP depth camera and an ultra-wide lens with an 8 MP sensor.
- Brilliant, high-contrast 6. 3” FHD+ screen with a 19. 5: 9 ratio featuring PureDisplay HDR upscaling technology immerses you in up to a billion different shades of color, while Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protects from daily damage.
- Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor, the Nokia 6. 2 features 4GB of RAM with 64GB of onboard storage and an SD slot supporting up to 512GB of extra storage.
- Built on the latest version of Google’s streamlined Android operating system and ready for the next-gen Android 10, the device comes with two years of Android software updates and three years of monthly security updates.
- Manage your life with just one touch of the dedicated Google assistant button and enjoy Google’s all-new ambient mode.
- 5.8-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2960 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android OS, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Octa-Core (4x2.7 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz), Adreno 630
- Internal Memory: 64GB, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 400GB
- 12MP Camera with f/1.5-2.4, 26mm lens, Dual Pixel PDAF & 8MP Front Camera with f/1.7, 25mm lens, Auto HDR
- GSM Unlocked
- Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost Dual SIM International model phone, Does NOT have US warranty. Will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS.
- 4G: FDD LTEB1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B13(700), B17(700), B20(800), B26(850), B28(700), B66(AWS-3), 4G: TDD LTEB38(2600), B40(2300), B41(2500) 2G: GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900, 3G: UMTSB1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
- Quad Rear Camera: 48MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP, Rear Camera Zoom: Digital Zoom up to 8x, Front Camera: 32MP
- RAM: 4GB, ROM: 128GB, MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Octa-Core, 2.3GHz, 1.7GHz, Exynos 9611, 4000 mAh Battery, On-Screen Fingerprint scanner
- Display: 164.0mm (6.5"), Infinity-O Display, Super AMOLED, Resolution: 1080 x 2400 (FHD+), Color Depth: 16M
- Vivid 6.3” Full HD+ Infinity Display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- A.I Triple Camera 48MP + 2MP Depth Sensor + 8MP Wide Angle 120° Camera with flash, and 16MP Selfie camera
- 128GB Internal memory 4GB RAM Micro SD up to 128GB; Mediatek Helio P60 Octa-Core 2.0GHz processor | 64 bit with AI technology
- Super 4,000mAh battery with 18W Ultra Quick Charge, Wireless Charging Compatible, and Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/28) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- GSM ONLY Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example. 4G - LTE B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B28 (700 APT), B66 (AWS3+4) - Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)> (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- Capture brilliant resultsThe 13 MP camera makes it easy to shoot like a pro. With a f/2. 0 aperture that lets in lots of light, photos turn out great even when the lighting isn’t.
- Up to 2-day battery and rapid charging. Power through today and into tomorrow on a single charge and then power up fast.
- 6. 2" Max Vision display and loudspeaker. Watch movies come to life on an ultra-wide HD+ screen with loud, clear sound.
- Fingerprint reader and face unlock. Instantly unlock your phone using your fingerprint—or just a glance.
- 3G UMTS, HSPA+: 850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz - LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 20, 28, 66 Bands > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6.7 inches 1080 x 2400 (FHD+) Super AMOLED - Android 9.0 (Pie) - On-Screen Fingerprint Reader
- 128GB ROM + 6GB RAM - MicroSD (Up to 512GB) - USB Type-C - Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery - CPU Speed:2GHz, 1.7GHz - CPU Type:Octa-Core
- Rear Camera - Resolution (Multiple): 32.0 MP + 5.0 MP + 8.0 MP - Front Camera: 32.0 MP - Video: UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@30fps, 240fps @FHD
- Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example )
- International Variant/US Compatible LTE
- 6.2 inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 720 x 1520 pixels Display
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 2GB RAM - microSD Up to 512GB
- Dual Rear Camera 13 MP (f/1.8, 28mm (wide), AF) & 2 MP (f/2.4, depth sensor), LED Flash, Panorama, HDR & 8 MP Front Facing Camera
- Android OS, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 , Octa-Core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53, PowerVR GE8320
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Phone Under 300$?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Phone Under 300$? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Phone Under 300$, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Phone Under 300$ available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Phone Under 300$ that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Phone Under 300$?
- What benefits are there with buying an Phone Under 300$?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Phone Under 300$?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Phone Under 300$, much less the best one?
- Which Phone Under 300$are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Phone Under 300$?
Cheap Phone Under 300$ Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Phone Under 300$. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Phone Under 300$, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Phone Under 300$.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Phone Under 300$ buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Phone Under 300$ currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Phone Under 300$ has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Phone Under 300$?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Phone Under 300$.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Phone Under 300$ objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Phone Under 300$.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Phone Under 300$, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Phone Under 300$ is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Phone Under 300$ information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Phone Under 300$ is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.