10+ Best Nikon Lens Under 500 2020
We’ve spent hundreds of hours researching and comparing the best Nikon Lens Under 500 of all specifications and features to find the best one for any need (or budget). Here are the results.
10+ Best Nikon Lens Under 500 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 millimeter (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum reproduction ratio is 0.15X
- Focal length 50 millimeter, minimum focus distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter)
- Newly developed optical system with aspherical lens element, exclusive Nikon silent wave motor (SWM)
- M/a focus mode switch, filter thread 58 millimeter, autofocus: Yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): Approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both fx and dx format d SLRS
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
- Ultra-wide-angle view that surpasses any Kit Lens and lets you get creative with Composition
- Compact, lightweight, durable design that's great for travel and outings.Angle of view:109 degree to 70 degree
- Outstanding Optics deliver beautiful photos and videos, even in challenging situations. Minimum focus distance - 0.22 meter ( 0.8 feet) from focal plane at all zoom positions
- Near-silent autofocus stepping motor is ideal for recording video. Compatible format(s) DX
- Vibration reduction (VR) image stabilization keeps handheld photos and videos sharp and helps with Low-light shooting.Accepts Filter Type:Screw-on
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- Compact all-in-one DX-format zoom lens that goes from wide-angle (18mm) to telephoto (140mm) for great snapshots and videos in just about any situation.
- Designed to draw peak performance from Nikon's new high-resolution image sensors. VR image stabilization for sharper handheld photos and videos in low-light situations and at telephoto distances.
- Get as close as 1.48-feet from your subject, then zoom in for dazzling macro-style close-ups. Superb NIKKOR optics, Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass for better contrast and Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocusing.
- Fast aperture medium telephoto lens
- Internal focus, focal length: 85 millimeter, minimum focus range: 0.80 meter
- Silent wave motor (SWM). Number of diaphragm blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- M/a focus mode switch. Filter-attachment size is 67 millimeter (p=0.75 millimeter)
- Nikon super integrated coating (sic)
- F-mount lens/DX Format -- 105-450mm (35mm equivalent)
- Aperture range: f/4.5-6.3 to f/32 -- one extra-low dispersion element
- Super integrated coating -- Pulse stepping motor AF system
- Nikon VR image stabilization -- rounded 7-blade diaphragm
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 105-450mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Fully Compatible with the following Nikon Digital SLR cameras, including: D7500, D5600, D5500, D5300, D3400, D3300, D500, D850
- Compatible models with limited functions: Df, D5, D810, D750, D7200, D7100
- Incompatible models: D4 Series, D3 Series, D2 Series, D1 Series, D800 Series, D700, D610, D600, D300 Series, D200, D100, D7000, D5100, D90, D70 Series, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D50, D40 series, film cameras
- Note : Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses, and offers quick and precise focusing performance. Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens may be used with manual focus only
- Lens not zoomable. Focal Length : 50 millimeter , Minimum Focus Distance - 1.5 ft.( 0.45 meter)
- FX in DX Crop Mode 35 millimeter Film; Lens Case: CL-30S
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use. Maximum angle of view (DX-format) 31°30'
- NOTE: Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50 millimeter f/1.8D may be used with manual focus only.Maximum Angle of View (FX-format):46°
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format -- 27-82.5mm (35mm Equivalent) -- Aperture Range: f/3.5-5.6 to f/22-38
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm -- Two Aspherical Elements -- Super Integrated Coating
- Nikon VR Image Stabilization -- Pulse Stepping Motor AF System -- Access Lens Settings in Camera Menu
- Fully Compatible with the following Nikon Digital SLR cameras, including: D7500, D5600, D5500, D5300, D3400, D3300, D500, D850; -- Compatible models with limited functions: Df, D5, D810, D750, D7200, D7100; -- Incompatible models: D4 Series, D3 Series, D2 Series, D1 Series, D800 Series, D700, D610, D600, D300 Series, D200, D100, D7000, D5100, D90, D70 Series, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D50, D40 Series
- Engineered for Nikon FX-format DSLRs
- Maximum Angle of View (DX-format): 61°, Minimum Angle of View (DX format): 18°50’, Maximum Angle of View (FX-format): 84°, Minimum Angle of View (FX-format): 28°30’.Focal Length Range : 24 to 85 millimeter, Minimum Focus Distance : 125 feet ( 038 meter)
- Nikon VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
- 1 Extra low Dispersion (ED) Element. Maximum aperture : f/3.5-4.5. Minimum aperture : f/22-29
- Silent Wave Motor, Internal Focusing
How Do You Buy The Best Budget Nikon Lens Under 500?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Nikon Lens Under 500? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind?
We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Nikon Lens Under 500, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Nikon Lens Under 500 available in the current market.
We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Nikon Lens Under 500 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Nikon Lens Under 500?
- What benefits are there with buying an Nikon Lens Under 500?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Nikon Lens Under 500?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Nikon Lens Under 500, much less the best one?
- Which Nikon Lens Under 500are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Nikon Lens Under 500?
Cheap Nikon Lens Under 500 Buying Guide
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Nikon Lens Under 500. The only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Budget Nikon Lens Under 500, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Nikon Lens Under 500.
Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Nikon Lens Under 500 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information.
How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available budget Nikon Lens Under 500 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Cheap Nikon Lens Under 500 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Nikon Lens Under 500?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Nikon Lens Under 500.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Nikon Lens Under 500 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Nikon Lens Under 500.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with Cheap Nikon Lens Under 500, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Nikon Lens Under 500 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Why should you trust us
We always remember that maintaining Nikon Lens Under 500 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Nikon Lens Under 500 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.